PDA

View Full Version : Question for the Ult. Card PA + Ult. Mech PA

urafatrodent
Mar 18, 2007, 06:24 PM
I've decided to make my human alt a guntecher, and I have some questions concerning two PA's that I've never really heard about.

For the Ult Card PA:
From what I know it's an HP-absorbing bullet. My question is how strong is the absorbtion? I'd get it based on the fact that I won't be much of a healer (as guntechers are the weakest of techers, and their job as a techer, if any, is to buff). Knowing how much the bullet costed also would be nice.

For the Ult Mechgun PA:
From what I've heard this PA launches enemies up continuslly into the air, making it very effective, but it has a horrible accuracy penalty, making it only effective from behind enemies. My true question is how much this PA costs per bullet. It be nice to know if it's very effective in the first place to have for those "special occasions" (big monsters).

Let me know if I've said anything false or just worded it wrong. Your replies are apriciated.

Gota work on the spelling. -_-

Rashiid
Mar 18, 2007, 06:26 PM
Mechgun = burns PP faster then u can blink 3x. good against Jarba's; "From Behind!"
ACC on it is 1% at Lv 1-1-, 2% at 11-20, and a whooping 3% at 21+.

Ult Card, its good, 28 per throw tho.

urafatrodent
Mar 18, 2007, 06:35 PM
I guess you don't really have any details for the card's healing? How does that work anyway, damage? I don't see how else.

Rashiid
Mar 18, 2007, 06:36 PM
its like......if the card does, say 120, ull get about 12-20 back (about 10%)

i dont hav that one, thats just from a friend. my appolgiez.

urafatrodent
Mar 18, 2007, 06:39 PM
I guess I'll just worry about it later.

Rashiid
Mar 18, 2007, 06:43 PM
it has the same SE as megiverser (HP Steal) and thats 10% when i use it, so im guessing the cards are teh same.