PDA

View Full Version : What level should I get to?

Zorafim
Mar 18, 2007, 11:18 PM
I'm thinking of perhaps taking a break from PSU, since I have nothing left to really do in the game besides grind for levels. I'm at around lv66 right now, and I think I can do just about everything.

Is there a level I should be at for future events? For instance, those next S2 missions out in japan that drop S rank weapons, should I be a specific level for those?

_Deliverance_
Mar 19, 2007, 10:59 AM
idk, maybe 70? I would think that you'd be safe with that.

Suz
Mar 19, 2007, 11:03 AM
Well yeah you maybe 60+, but you haven't done everything yet. XD Have you solo'd Fakis on S? Have you Helped raise new players to desired levels? You still got alot to do, just that the things LEFT to do don't really appeal to you XD but that's alright.

As for the S missions that will come in the near future... as of right now I belive Dulk Fakis S is a req. of 60(correct me if im wrong) And i'm guessing S2 will be an even grate incriment to that. Maybe around 75 or so maybe. Just hit the lvl cap and lounge around like all the other capped characters do XD

-Rune-
Mar 19, 2007, 11:17 AM
I think you may have narrow visions, of "done everything". I'm 70+ and I stilll have plenty to do, besides looking for things for myself I manage 3 stores *New armor store opened yesterday <3*, and I make sure all of my friends/members of my team found what they are looking for. Now if you're playing this game strickly for yourself, I think you'll get bored quickly no matter what content or new stuff they release. I think you should help others out more, but that's just my opinion.

james_b
Mar 19, 2007, 12:14 PM
Rainbow beast S2 has a 65 req.
Mad Beast S2 has a 75 req.

Garnet_Moon
Mar 19, 2007, 12:25 PM
Take a break when you feel like it. If your friends would be inconvenienced because you're a level or two below the best XP mission, then you need new friends. God knows how many times I've played baby sitter for some people. Never complained about it 'cause they were friends.

Well, I didn't complain to their faces anyway... >.>;

Cz
Mar 19, 2007, 12:48 PM
you should get to level 80 and start playing another character, then get him/her to level 80 as well, then start another character and get him/her to level 80 again, then start another character and get him/her to level 80 once again, then....well that is it u cant get anymore...lol. Now u really have nothing to do except hunt for rares or hang out and talk to strangers. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Umberger
Mar 19, 2007, 12:49 PM
You could always farm PA Fragments and create a new character...it's loads of fun playing as a level 1 with ultimate skills. XD

Zorafim
Mar 19, 2007, 02:50 PM
Making new characters, or getting to new levels, requires grinding. At the moment, I'm not capable of grinding, simply because I see no reward for it. It's gotten to a point where I can't play labs without getting sick with an intense boredom. Making a new character would just mean more grinding with no reward.

And, as for helping friends, I'm not one to make new friends easily. As such, my partner card list only has a few people I actually speak with (even then, not often). Because of this, I can't really do anything with them, due to not being close.

On 2007-03-19 10:14, james_b wrote:
Rainbow beast S2 has a 65 req.
Mad Beast S2 has a 75 req.

Hm, this is more what I needed to know. This means I need to gain nine levels soon, at least before Mad Beast S2 comes out. Hopefully, there'll be a better place to grind for levels soon. One that isn't as boredom creating as labs.

pikachief
Mar 19, 2007, 02:56 PM
On 2007-03-19 09:03, Suz wrote:
Well yeah you maybe 60+, but you haven't done everything yet. XD Have you solo'd Fakis on S? Have you Helped raise new players to desired levels? You still got alot to do, just that the things LEFT to do don't really appeal to you XD but that's alright.

As for the S missions that will come in the near future... as of right now I belive Dulk Fakis S is a req. of 60(correct me if im wrong) And i'm guessing S2 will be an even grate incriment to that. Maybe around 75 or so maybe. Just hit the lvl cap and lounge around like all the other capped characters do XD

i ran out of stuff to do so now im gonna go make the entire item synthesis list for ALL the S rank weapons to come out that arent kubara! (first its the black bull)

and yes i solo'd dulk fakis S T_T and im helping 3 people who just joined lvl up right now aswell! y am i telling u this? I DONT KNOW! IM BORED!

the only other thing i have left to do is to look for adanha cannon, halarod, crea doubles, black bull, and successfully synth a phantom line http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Zorafim
Mar 19, 2007, 03:10 PM
How were you able to solo Dulk Fakis? I died 11 times on him while in a party, simply because I died any time I got within melee range. I couldn't do any damage without using a scape doll.
Gib tips.

McLaughlin
Mar 19, 2007, 03:18 PM
Be a Fortetecher. That solves every problem.

Zorafim
Mar 19, 2007, 03:20 PM
Yeah, I guess it would, wouldn't it?

*stares at caseal tp gain*

Garnet_Moon
Mar 19, 2007, 03:21 PM
On 2007-03-19 13:20, Zorafim wrote:
Yeah, I guess it would, wouldn't it?

*stares at caseal tp gain*

Yes, it does.

-Nods to quick weapon swapping-