PDA

View Full Version : Anyone on XBOX360 and PC/PS2?

Sinaku
Mar 19, 2007, 10:47 AM
So I'm thinking about switching to the XBOX...but I'm on PS2 with lots of items and 2 my 2 characters...I was wondering if n e one here plays ps2/pc and XBOX 360 (for sum odd reason), because I really dont want to just delete my 60000000 meseta, my lvl 50 char, lvl 20 char, Kubara cards, my PM, my tengoh bow, and etc...so, I was wondering if theres anything that I could get for these items, or n e thing on the XBOX...

Thanks a lot.

Garnet_Moon
Mar 19, 2007, 12:28 PM
Contact Rizen: http://www.pso-world.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=Rizen

He's a Double Agent.

BTW, you'd be losing haxeta and dirty items, and in exchange you would recieve friends. Which clearly you need if you are attached to haxeta.

Sinaku
Mar 19, 2007, 02:39 PM
dirty items? I legitimately got my cards and found all the pieces for my tengoh Bow Ligetly, thanx, and haxeta, i had 3 other characters which I deleted who were all on High levels which is how I recieved a good amount of my stuff. Thank tho

pikachief
Mar 19, 2007, 02:48 PM
i doubt u made that 60 mil legit! anything u sold in your shop was most likely bought with "haxeta" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Garnet_Moon
Mar 19, 2007, 03:24 PM
On 2007-03-19 12:48, pikachief wrote:
i doubt u made that 60 mil legit! anything u sold in your shop was most likely bought with "haxeta" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

This is a true statement.

Sinaku
Mar 19, 2007, 03:41 PM
maybe, regardless I must buy a XBOX and PSU for it b4 switiching

McLaughlin
Mar 19, 2007, 03:49 PM
On 2007-03-19 13:24, Garnet_Moon wrote:

On 2007-03-19 12:48, pikachief wrote:

This is a true statement.

Can't be. Came from a 360 player.

[/sarcasm]

Garnet_Moon
Mar 19, 2007, 03:50 PM
On 2007-03-19 13:41, Sinaku wrote:

I do not approve of buying a console for just one game.

Get Rumble Roses to go with it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

VanHalen
Mar 19, 2007, 03:53 PM
On 2007-03-19 13:50, Garnet_Moon wrote:

I was just about to say that.........well you said it already, now I must leave this topic.

McLaughlin
Mar 19, 2007, 03:55 PM
On 2007-03-19 13:50, Garnet_Moon wrote:

On 2007-03-19 13:41, Sinaku wrote:

Get Rumble Roses to go with it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

And Gears of War, Oblivion, Armored Core 4, blah blah blah. (The list goes on for quite a ways >_>)

If you're going to buy a 360, get it for something other than PSU. It sounds like you'd much rather keep your wealth, so I'm unsure why you're thinking on switching...

Rumble Roses was kinda bleh...Just me?

Sychosis
Mar 19, 2007, 03:56 PM
You left out DoA4. You sir, deserve to be pimp slapped.

McLaughlin
Mar 19, 2007, 04:00 PM
*High counters*

HA! I've figured Brad out! You sir, are toast.

EDIT: I also just assumed he knew it was basically "Own this game or you will be shunned."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obsidian_Knight on 2007-03-19 14:01 ]</font>

Sychosis
Mar 19, 2007, 04:17 PM
Brad doesn't pimp slap n00b! Jann Lee has the pimpin' coat!

February
Mar 19, 2007, 04:23 PM
Don't some of you ever get sick of beilg self righteous ass holes?

edit: For the record, I mean people around here in general.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: February on 2007-03-19 14:30 ]</font>

Garnet_Moon
Mar 19, 2007, 04:24 PM
On 2007-03-19 14:23, February wrote:

Should we?

Sinaku
Mar 19, 2007, 04:25 PM
lol, no, I'm not buying XBOX just for this. The PS2 is dyieng, so the only players playing will be PC, mostly, PS2 is almost dead now with only a few more games being released 4 it, and my brother aready has a PS3, and Wiis are good, but I'm not paying more 300 dollars for one (their basicallye extinct and cant be found on Ebay for less), and I never owned a XBOX, so I figured if I get XBOX 360 I could get all those XBOX games that I always wanted...

But yeah, n e one else a double agent?

PS: Will get Rumble Roses and Dead Or Alive Beach Volleyball. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif lol

Sekani
Mar 19, 2007, 04:30 PM
Can't say I quite understand your logic, but have fun with whatever you do.

February
Mar 19, 2007, 04:31 PM
On 2007-03-19 14:24, Garnet_Moon wrote:

Should we?

I guess not, if you got nothing better going on in your life.

omegapirate2k
Mar 19, 2007, 04:34 PM
On 2007-03-19 14:00, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
*High counters*

HA! I've figured Brad out! You sir, are toast.

EDIT: I also just assumed he knew it was basically "Own this game or you will be shunned."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obsidian_Knight on 2007-03-19 14:01 ]</font>

And I've figured Jann lee out, yet nobody has figured out ELIOT.

MUHAHAHAHAHA

Garnet_Moon
Mar 19, 2007, 04:38 PM
On 2007-03-19 14:31, February wrote:

On 2007-03-19 14:24, Garnet_Moon wrote:

Should we?

I guess not, if you got nothing better going on in your life.

Between my various part time jobs and ITT classes, yeah, i'd say I have nothing better to do. D:

February
Mar 19, 2007, 04:46 PM
My only point is, Ir's pretty rediculous how these "Which console is better than the other" arguments always go. It starts with one person asking a question about one version, the suppourters of that version show up and make snide remarks about the other. And yes, this goes for people on the PC Servers too, it's stupid no matter which system you are on. Let it go people. play the version you play and have fun. stop making this place so horrible to come to.

Garnet_Moon
Mar 19, 2007, 04:52 PM
It's a forum. This is natural.

February
Mar 19, 2007, 04:53 PM
But it's still lame. I've been on plently of forums where people didn't fight over every little thing possible. Of course, Ive never been on video game forums and I've been told hardcore gamers take things way too seriously.

Sychosis
Mar 19, 2007, 04:53 PM
On 2007-03-19 14:46, February wrote:
My only point is, Ir's pretty rediculous how these "Which console is better than the other" arguments always go. It starts with one person asking a question about one version, the suppourters of that version show up and make snide remarks about the other. And yes, this goes for people on the PC Servers too, it's stupid no matter which system you are on. Let it go people. play the version you play and have fun. stop making this place so horrible to come to.

I must have missed that part.

Sekani
Mar 19, 2007, 04:56 PM

While I feel your pain (a little), I don't recall seeing a console war in this thread.

youthisoverrated
Mar 19, 2007, 04:57 PM

i agree with that. i don't care what console it is just as long as i can play it. i do wish however that all the servers where together. i wouldn't mind seeing some of my friends from the pc/ps2 servers http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Vay
Mar 19, 2007, 05:05 PM
Would be awesome if PS2/PC was together with Xbox360.

And, what does it matter if the meseta's duped or not? Money's money's money. My money's just as good as that guy's money, there's just a lot more in circulation on PC/PS2, part of the game. Time to stop crying and just deal with it as a reality. I'm sure this topic's been beaten to death on this forum though, I just haven't been here long enough to witness all of it.

I agree with Feb, he's got a good point. And no, this is not "natural" to a forum. I've been on forums for other games as well without this type of negativity and sniping going back and forth. The FFXI Quetz server forums I had been a part of since their inception, QCDN.org, were a great place to go for the longest time. I am always hearing about how great the 360 community is, but if it's filled with people with that type of attitude and they "look down" on people who play a different version, that's not the type of people I'd want to be really hanging out with, imo.

February
Mar 19, 2007, 05:06 PM
On 2007-03-19 14:56, Sekani wrote:

While I feel your pain (a little), I don't recall seeing a console war in this thread.

No, not yet at least. I could see how one could have got started really quickly and it irritated me. First time Ive had a chance to read a thread here for a few days, and it included one Server group saying they were superior, yet again.

And again, I stress: PC is just as guitly as 360

Sekani
Mar 19, 2007, 05:09 PM
On 2007-03-19 15:05, Vay wrote:
Would be awesome if PS2/PC was together with Xbox360.

And, what does it matter if the meseta's duped or not? Money's money's money. My money's just as good as that guy's money, there's just a lot more in circulation on PC/PS2, part of the game. Time to stop crying and just deal with it as a reality. I'm sure this topic's been beaten to death on this forum though, I just haven't been here long enough to witness all of it.

I agree with Feb, he's got a good point. And no, this is not "natural" to a forum. I've been on forums for other games as well without this type of negativity and sniping going back and forth. The FFXI Quetz server forums I had been a part of since their inception, QCDN.org, were a great place to go for the longest time. I am always hearing about how great the 360 community is, but if it's filled with people with that type of attitude and they "look down" on people who play a different version, that's not the type of people I'd want to be really hanging out with, imo.

You're not helping.

Sinaku
Mar 19, 2007, 05:10 PM
whoa whoa whoa, this is not an argument bout which console is better...I'm just wondering if n e one could offer me xbox items for PS2 items if I do switchover

Thanx Again.

MrPOW
Mar 19, 2007, 05:23 PM
On 2007-03-19 14:25, Sinaku wrote:
lol, no, I'm not buying XBOX just for this.

I did, lol. But my g/f just bought Viva Pinata so that gives me something else to play.

On 2007-03-19 14:25, Sinaku wrote:
The PS2 is dyieng, so the only players playing will be PC, mostly, PS2 is almost dead now with only a few more games being released 4 it.

February's NPD numbers say differently:

Nintendo DS 485,000
Wii 335,000
PlayStation 2 295,000
Xbox 360 228,000
PlayStation Portable 176,000
Game Boy Advance 136,000
PlayStation 3 127,000

There may not be as many games coming out, but people are still buying them.