PDA

View Full Version : The Ups and DOWNs of the PSU forums

mariwan
Mar 19, 2007, 12:13 PM
Positive
1. People are friendly and helpful
2. People are funny and liven up things

Negative
1. When someone posts something stupid people start flaming, but when its someone they know in PSO world they go with the flow...whats up with that? Favoritism? Friends? or you think he/she isnt worthy and is a major pest?

2. Some people here post without thinking about the consequences of the words they put which result into flaming and a locked thread.

3. Sometimes your posts or topics are ignored because its uninteresting even when your asking a question which is supposed to help you play this game with more interest.

4. Even if you know a lot about PSU dont just flame the guy whos a complete noob and be an @$$ about it. Try to read between the lines, he might be bored or fooling you for attention(or he really is a noob).

5. People have a bad habit to post there feelings and i mean negative ones such as when there angry, annoyed, irritated, cause they have pride or anything $&!!ty like that.

5. Its all truth and im sure theres a 27% chance that this thread might result into flaming 13% chance it will be ignored 60% chance people will agree.

Sychosis
Mar 19, 2007, 12:14 PM
<---- Rants is that way

omegapirate2k
Mar 19, 2007, 12:14 PM
Boost that chance up to 100%, you have 2 reason fives http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

MayLee
Mar 19, 2007, 12:17 PM
This is for Rants but yeah, made your point. Also Platform fanboys = poopie-heads. >=(

Garnet_Moon
Mar 19, 2007, 12:18 PM
POS:

1) True.

2) Some people try too hard to be funny, though... -.-;

NEG:

1) That's called picking favorites. Nothing wrong with it.

2) Happens on every forum. Nothing new.

3) Because if I don't know the person who made the topic or has recently replied, I tend to avoid topics. I sometimes pick topics and answer if nobody else has, but not always.

4) Dumb questions usually mean the person is a noob or n00b. Double O is perfectly fine. We all were, at one point. Double Zero is not fine because they are children and lame attention whores.

5a) It's a forum. It's also an outlet for how you feel.

5b) I demand a pie chart and several diagrams and for you to show your math on how you got those numbers. Nao.

Raysa
Mar 19, 2007, 12:24 PM
The amount of assholes on this forum are nothing compared to this old 2D MMORPG I used to play back in the day. I still post there, but I don't play the game as do most of the people. One wrong said thing could cost you a thread of a bunch of flaming assholes, but in all honesty. I love that forum.

This forum is pretty much nice and innocent. I barely see any flaming.

mariwan
Mar 19, 2007, 12:30 PM
oh how interesting i didnt know about this ranting thread area place.... but no one comes here to look at it though cause everyones else is looking at PSU forums! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

mariwan
Mar 19, 2007, 12:48 PM
wow damn no one looks here i swear i wonder why? hmmm prolly cause everyone is looking at the PSU forums >.>; *sigh* shouldnt have posted this in the first place if i knew about this place earlier instead of today http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

foamcup
Mar 21, 2007, 03:01 PM
I don't know, PSOW seems like a decent place to me. You're allowed to have a differeing opinion here and it won't get deleted, unless it's something monstrously offensive. Back like six years ago or so, when I was at the GameFAQs forums, I made a nice, detailed post about why I didn't like Final Fantasy Tactics, you know, gave good reasons, gave examples of how it should have been better. That thing got flamed and then deleted and I received a warning for trolling. You're not allowed to disagree with the majority over there. I closed my account right then and haven't been back since. Other places I've been to bad as well.

PSOW might be full of a bunch of illiterate r-tards *coughrashiidcough* and bitchy trolls *coughshimcough*, but it's actually pretty nice here. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif