PDA

View Full Version : Real B Grinder+10 prices(PS2/PC)

Turbobrain
Mar 19, 2007, 02:18 PM
Given the current state of the econmy, I was wondering what a realistic price would be to sell +10 B's would be. I have seen them in other player shops for 1mil! <though I would not buy for that price>. Also, what would be a good price for other B grinders.... I have a whole load from +2 upwards.

While on the topic, is there a grinding guide on this site? I am still sure I am not making the most out grinders as I am sure some weps are able to be ground up better than others.

Like on PSO the red saber.

ljkkjlcm9
Mar 19, 2007, 02:21 PM
well simply put, save all the grinders you have below +10. Get 99 of all of them on you, and in storage. Then when you get something besides a +10, it will reset and allow you to resynth. Basically guaranteeing +10 grinders, which can be nice.

As for what grinds better, it's by brand. Kubara typically grinds the best, but check psupedia for more info about grinding.

THE JACKEL

Ryna
Mar 19, 2007, 02:32 PM
On 2007-03-19 12:18, Turbobrain wrote:
While on the topic, is there a grinding guide on this site? I am still sure I am not making the most out grinders as I am sure some weps are able to be ground up better than others.

Most C and B rank weapons should have a full set of grinding stats in the Item Database. You can see them by clicking on the appropriate weapon.

-Rune-
Mar 19, 2007, 02:45 PM
On 2007-03-19 12:21, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
well simply put, save all the grinders you have below +10. Get 99 of all of them on you, and in storage. Then when you get something besides a +10, it will reset and allow you to resynth. Basically guaranteeing +10 grinders, which can be nice.

As for what grinds better, it's by brand. Kubara typically grinds the best, but check psupedia for more info about grinding.

THE JACKEL

Are you serious? That's been proven? I thought you lost things you couldn't hold on person or in storage... <.< how does it reset? o_o;

Golto
Mar 19, 2007, 02:46 PM
They fixed the grinder overload bug at least on the pc/ps2 side. So if you have 99 of a + grinder in storage and your inventory you lose all 5 grinder bases now instead of the 1 you used to.

AC9breaker
Mar 19, 2007, 02:52 PM
On 2007-03-19 12:21, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:

THE JACKEL

Thats been fixed. If you have Storage full and inventory full it will go into the "take out synthesis" menu. There you will have one more chance to try the synthesis again. If its one of the Grinds you have thats full then it will be automatically discarded.

As for the price of B+10 grinders with no inflation; I estimate their real worth to be 10-50k. Also, the grinder market in pc/ps2 is starting to become stagnent. The market has too much supply and not enough demand. I've seen people with +10 grinders listed for weeks. If you wanted to sell them on ps2/pc a stable price range I would recommend would be 150-300k range.

Turbobrain
Mar 19, 2007, 03:41 PM
Well... all I can say is that it still works for me. Hence the reason for my question;<] Though I did not realise so many ppl new about this.

AC9breaker
Mar 19, 2007, 04:22 PM
On 2007-03-19 13:41, Turbobrain wrote:
Well... all I can say is that it still works for me. Hence the reason for my question;<] Though I did not realise so many ppl new about this.

So you finally figured out how to use those "A-Rank grinder boards" (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=137235&forum=20&start=0&15#13) you found?

Arigan
Mar 19, 2007, 05:01 PM
The trick involving filling up your inventory completely and just redoing synths over and over again never worked in the first place. There was a thread about it a long while ago, myself and a friend of mine did tests and the reality is you pretty much never get anything above +5, and +5 is about as rare as +10s are normally.

I also recorded some data while making grinders normally and it cost me 3,500,000 to make 45 +10 grinders, so each one costs on average a little less than 78,000. So you don't have to do the math figuring out how many grinders 3.5 mil will let you make, its 1000 individual synths, each one with 5 grinders at a time.

Vay
Mar 19, 2007, 05:09 PM
Until two days ago, I had 10 +10's up in my shop for about a million each... recently all sold, though. A FAIR price for them would be around 200k or so, I would honestly say. It's the best way to get a weapon up to +10, and +10 weapons are typically very powerful in terms of ATP or PP... expect to pay well for something that can make a 6* more powerful than a 9*. (Like turning a Sodadoc into a +10, outclasses Caliburn in terms of raw ATP).

Ethan-Waber
Mar 19, 2007, 05:53 PM
1 meseta lawl