PDA

View Full Version : Canceling Guardians license, and what happens after?

zakuman
Mar 19, 2007, 10:44 PM
I had hooked a friend up with a gaurdians license. And he doesn't play anymore. Because he's too busy with school.

But that's more of a long story. My question is, what happens to your character when you do cancel your gaurdians license. Are they deleted immediately? Or is there a nice window of time where your character data is around for 3-5 months?

ljkkjlcm9
Mar 19, 2007, 10:47 PM
3 months, then SEGA reserves the right to delete the character. Not saying they will, but they can if they want to.

THE JACKEL

Niered
Mar 20, 2007, 12:01 AM
3 months is what SEGA says, but oftentimes companies wont delete your information for much longer periods of time then that. This is because character information is relatively small, and unless theyre cramped for space, theres no reaason for them to do so.

So basically, unless the expansion makes the game insanely poplular, or something else happens to make PSU's community size skyrocket, I wouldnt worry.

pokefiend
Mar 20, 2007, 12:05 AM
...no wonder my friend (the 17th Angel) still has his room. >.>

A2K
Mar 20, 2007, 05:12 AM
Personally, I'd say all bets were off when the license was canceled. When you come back, they might still be there, they might not--the main thing is that there is no guarantee.