PDA

View Full Version : Power leveling for level 70?

jayster
Mar 20, 2007, 06:10 PM
I want to get through these next 10 levels fast so I can focus on alt characters and go rare hunting. So where is the best place for exp/ time? Solo and party wise.

I know holy ground S gives about the same exp as Lab SS but lab SS is a little shorter to do. So which levels would be best to do with a party to get most exp per hour and which missions is best to solo for exp per hour?

APEXi
Mar 20, 2007, 06:13 PM
DeRagnus S

jayster
Mar 20, 2007, 06:15 PM
how much exp per hour would you say? And can you solo it or does it need party

Zorafim
Mar 20, 2007, 06:54 PM
Hm, I second the wanting of some place to kill things in rather than labs. Due to haxeta and capped job, I want teh mad expz.

FUFME
Mar 21, 2007, 10:39 PM
If you have a good party head over to Moatoob and do some Goliath S Speed Runs

SolomonGrundy
Mar 21, 2007, 11:03 PM
ha ha ha! Goliath speed runs. Ha!

Eleina
Mar 21, 2007, 11:21 PM
Goliath speed runs are the best place for exp u can get around 80000 exp per hour with a correct party

Phetty
Mar 21, 2007, 11:26 PM
Grove S is pretty good if youve got 11+ Killer Shot, 21+ Dark Shot, and a couple forces with 21+ Zonde.

pikachief
Mar 22, 2007, 12:07 AM
On 2007-03-20 16:13, APEXi wrote:
DeRagnus S

i hope your kidding!

i can get EXP faster doing VoC C runz!

or holy grounds S or Sleepign wariors S!

S2 of lab! actually mabey ANYTHING but that mission! it give like 500-1k more than the A run!

Tiyr
Mar 22, 2007, 12:43 AM
It depends on your class, and it depends on whether you also want to get decent loot...and if so, what loot you'd be looking for.

With groups, anything on Moatoob really. I agree with desert goliath if you've got a solid team with some decent armor, but even tunnel recovery / desert terror / mine defense / whatever else are good xp, so whatever you're comfortable with. Ragnus S is decent XP with the chance for some nice drops, so it's a mixed bag.

Solo is harder to recommend, as it depends heavily on your class and what gear you have available to you.

majan
Mar 22, 2007, 12:38 PM
tunnel recapture S is an excellent place to farm rares adn its pretty easy to solo(provided its a good map variation,jishagras+ lapuchas/navals=MONEY) so you can bang out a bunch of runs and farm loads of experience.....its a step under desert goliath but its worlds easier.if you are a fF itll be even easier becuase you can take out the damn drua gohras.Im a techer and I hav to stop the run every time I face them in the interest of time.

try it on a +3 luck day,the drops are plentiful.bring your NPC's and solo it,its fairly easy-and just do it up to the big enemies if you cant kill them and keep restarting it if you arent interested in mission points because trust me you will make money off of the drops int hat mission.its very christmas-like http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

if your interestedin mission pionts AND experience?...unfortunately,lab S2 might be your best bet.also,with a good party,eastern peril S only gives roughly 7-8K per run,but you surely can bang out a bunch of runs with a decent party.
but then again,with a good party,you ought to just head to desert goliath.that place is THE shit when it comes to experience.
lv 80 grinna bete S's though..Ill admit I was pretty terrified when I saw them the frist time.they kill.its what they do.my gt is lxquidxsnake send me a privchat invite if im on and well do some runs of some shit,I can use a little speed leveling myself

Umberger
Mar 22, 2007, 01:08 PM
Level 80 Ginna Bete Cs aren't so tough really...Diga owns them, and in a party of 6, it's easy to keep them on their toes/dying fast.

Plus, Megid + those groups of like 4-5 robots is so awesome.

jayster
Mar 22, 2007, 01:08 PM
I don't really care about meseta and mission points right now. Does anyone know if there's usually people outside of desert gialath so I could find a party fast? I'm on Xbox360

majan
Mar 22, 2007, 01:12 PM
Ill run some goliath with you,and Im assuming my friend I usually am running with wont protest that either.Ill be on around 11 pm eastern tonite,my GT is lxquidxsnake.send a brotha a priv chat and well do some runs Ill be happy to help out and get some exp for myself.

and yeah they really arent that scary,just the damge they do is rather..well...ya kno.it fucks ya up a little bit.first time I faced them i wasnt quite expecting them to be that strong so I was pretty amused when I died in 2 shots.
fragile fortetechers -.-

DragonStorm
Mar 22, 2007, 02:34 PM
On 2007-03-22 11:08, Umberger wrote:
Level 80 Ginna Bete Cs aren't so tough really...Diga owns them, and in a party of 6, it's easy to keep them on their toes/dying fast.

Plus, Megid + those groups of like 4-5 robots is so awesome.

I think he was talking about the rare version of Ginna Bete C...im sure there tough they dont say Grinna Bete S for nothin. tho I still need to fight one lol