PDA

View Full Version : Trade PC/PS2 items for XBOX items

Sinaku
Mar 20, 2007, 10:00 PM
anyone on XBOX and PC/PS2 want to trade items from PC/PS2 for XBOX items? I know theres a few people who play both servers. I just really dont want to restart on XBOX with out all my items.

Thanx

WildArms2
Mar 20, 2007, 11:40 PM
if your starting over on the 360 server I can help you out here in the begining I transfered over to 360 version a little over 2 months ago and know the feeling, thankfully I meet a few nice people and starting back up wasn't as bad as i thought it would be.

Let me know what type of class your goingto start with and what type of weapons your lookiing at starting off with.

Sinaku
Mar 21, 2007, 06:30 AM
Thanks a lot, well I want to be a human wartecher with spears, bows, wands, twin daggers, and a claw...I'd also like to have noszonde, my kubara cards, and my tengoh bow back...but I doubt you could help me there...But thanx a lot

WildArms2
Mar 21, 2007, 03:44 PM
You'll be fine over here tengoh bow is consindered crap here so you can get one for 25k...getting 25 is a lot harder than it sounds. Yea can't help with the pa fragment stuff, your own your own there but Will give you some 2* or 3* weapons grinded up to get you off the ground and an armor or two.

Let me know once you make the switch I'm on almost everyday so should be too hard to me up with me

Kannon

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WildArms2 on 2007-03-21 14:16 ]</font>

Sinaku
Mar 21, 2007, 11:45 PM
thanx a lot