PDA

View Full Version : quick question!

pikachief
Mar 21, 2007, 01:05 AM
would it be a good idea to invest in a love letter? only 3 people have it in shops and this is the last week to get it that we know of....

so should i buy it and resell it later on for a very high price?

pikachief
Mar 21, 2007, 01:25 AM
well.... can i have a quick answer to this quick question please?

Vay
Mar 21, 2007, 01:26 AM
It's your money - do whatever the hell you want with it.

pikachief
Mar 21, 2007, 01:27 AM
what im asking is do u guys think people will buy it later on? will tehre be more weapons later on that will need this?

Vay
Mar 21, 2007, 01:31 AM
I left my crystal ball in the car, too, darn. Seriously, buy it. What's it going to hurt? Money's money's money. You will always be getting more anyway, not like this is RL where you have bills to pay and save up for possible catastrophies (hospital emergency, etc).

pikachief
Mar 21, 2007, 01:40 AM
i guess i'll buy it... i just thought someone knew what weapons needed the love letter and if any of those boards dropped form non valentines monsters, oh well!

Vay
Mar 21, 2007, 01:51 AM
The only known uses for the love letter are for the valentine's bow and for the Loveline armor.

pikachief
Mar 21, 2007, 11:56 AM
yea i decided not to get it cuz i searched shops and no one has the bow or armor boards!! most likely cuz no one looks for them.

i got a big group of people telling me the lovehaert line doesnt exist! well if no one looks for it your not gonna find it!

so im not gonna buy it becauase if there was something else we needed it for sega would re-release the love letter http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif