PDA

View Full Version : PSU: Swimsuit combos?

Allison_W
Mar 21, 2007, 12:32 PM
I once saw a screenshot in which I swear this girl was wearing what appeared to be Phanis Pants in combination with a swimsuit top. However, I haven't had the same luck myself in trying to put pants on over a swimsuit. Anyone here know what she might've been doing that I'm not, h4x aside?

Candor
Mar 21, 2007, 12:33 PM
it was patched up http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

SuperRygar
Mar 21, 2007, 12:37 PM
yup, there was a glitch but it has been fixed. just go to your dresser, pull out your swimsuit and put it on over your clothes. that's close enough!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Allison_W
Mar 21, 2007, 12:40 PM
Why on earth would they patch that? That's one of those situations where you'd think they'd be just as far ahead calling it a "game feature" and leaving it at that.

Seriously, wtf. wtf. I thought we were supposed to be able to customize our outfits. ST bitches.

Candor
Mar 21, 2007, 12:43 PM
it caused some serious graphical glitches in some cases (mostly on casts), i remember seeing screenshots of people without a waist o.O

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Candor on 2007-03-21 10:43 ]</font>

Allison_W
Mar 21, 2007, 12:46 PM
Oh. Well. Shoot.

Then they'd better let us wear swimsuits with clothes in the expansion. Or at least let us buy swimsuit tops and stuff as separate clothing items. ><;;

Phetty
Mar 21, 2007, 02:47 PM
It can still be done but its removed everytime you log on. If you really want to do this just log in off somebody on your firendslist(wearing swimsuit). Then just put on any top or bottom you want and itll keep the Swimsuit bottom/top. Dont forget it removes your armor too.

SuperRygar
Mar 21, 2007, 02:53 PM
log in off somebody on your friendlist? is that on xbox or something, cuz that dont make sense..

Allison_W
Mar 21, 2007, 04:22 PM
On 2007-03-21 12:47, Phetty wrote:
It can still be done but its removed everytime you log on. If you really want to do this just log in off somebody on your firendslist(wearing swimsuit). Then just put on any top or bottom you want and itll keep the Swimsuit bottom/top. Dont forget it removes your armor too.

Waaait. Whut?

NPCMook
Mar 21, 2007, 06:16 PM
Its a 360 thing, we have the option of join session in progress, and if said person is in their room at the time, we log in wearing but not wearing clothes