PDA

View Full Version : Trading: Black Heart for [B] Crea Double

imfanboy
Mar 21, 2007, 10:47 PM
As the topic says - a Black Heart for a [b] Crea Double.

No, not the ACTUAL Crea Double - I know there are a lot of cheaters and cheater-friends who didn't get caught but have a lot of already made Crea Doubles that they'd be willing to trade.

No, what I want is the BOARD itself. Way I figure it, ain't no way a cheater'd be able to fake that, and that way I can be sure that I'm trading value for value - not value for thin air.

(sure, I know the board can fail; that's not the point, and I don't care if that's what happens. I just want to use the goldiana I've got built up and be done with it, one way or the other.)

Any takers?

poopy
Mar 22, 2007, 01:31 AM
PMed

imfanboy
Mar 22, 2007, 01:59 AM
PM'ed back, cause I don't have AIM.

imfanboy
Mar 22, 2007, 02:08 AM
Aaaaand it's done. ^_^

Arika
Mar 22, 2007, 03:21 AM
Cool, deal I like what you said "not value for thin air. " that is real http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

ljkkjlcm9
Mar 22, 2007, 05:49 AM
you realize the way hackers made Crea Doubles was by hacking and giving themselves a bunch of the boards.... so a board isn't technically legit 100% of the time. Just saying. But it has been awhile since any big hack things

THE JACKEL

Arika
Mar 22, 2007, 06:16 AM
nah, what I ve heard is that they modify the broad (not sure ,but heard) in the PM, so it mean that the board that they can trade to you should be legit(although not sure tho)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arika on 2007-03-22 04:17 ]</font>

kaku
Mar 22, 2007, 03:00 PM
by the way, boards were being created before the mass item wipe.

there's a good chance 90% of rare boards in circulation were duped, just like how most of the rare weapons around were duped.

Starlet
Mar 22, 2007, 07:43 PM
Hmm, my friend got a Crea Doubles Board for 1mil from the shop (PS2) so, you can't never be to sure. But that was very fun offer http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

imfanboy
Mar 23, 2007, 01:33 AM
Question one: How many of those cheater and cheater friends would still have a [b] Crea Double lying around when they could have made it and have a Crea Double to make them feel cool?

And the mass dupe of boards DID involve modifying boards INSIDE the PM - the 'cheat' that created boards only made them last long enough to stick into a PM. Trying to trade them would make 'em vanish.

I'm reasonably certain, 95% so, that I know whereof I speak.

And sadly, though it only has 29 minutes left to synth... the servers are DOWN!!!! NOOOO!!!!!