PDA

View Full Version : The Magical Wand (this is probably not worth getting however

Fulgore
Mar 21, 2007, 11:49 PM
Easter time is comming of course, and rare rappies (egg rappies I believe) will be appearing. Now while they drop special decos as usual, they can drop other goodies and I belive one of them is this particular wand....can anyone confirm this? It is Kubara 9* so I have a good feeling they will be dropping it.

Soukosa
Mar 22, 2007, 12:31 AM
The bible didn't list any of the rare drops for seasonal rappies or jaggos so there will be no way to confirm if it drops from it til it's set to come out. It does seem a bit out of place for it come from an easter enemy though.

Zorafim
Mar 22, 2007, 12:33 AM
Does it make my monster grow?

Tiyr
Mar 22, 2007, 12:36 AM
The other seasonal rares have dropped boards at level 80+, I believe (Loveheart Line from the white day jaggos, and the female only bow from the Love Rappies). Hard to say with the Rappy Noels, as we didn't have level eighty rappies in December.

Seems a good bet they'll drop something, but what that something is is anyone's guess at this point.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Mar 22, 2007, 01:16 AM
Well, they drop Serafi Feathers, so it isn't too far a stretch of the imagination to postulate that they might drop the Serafi Dagger board.