PDA

View Full Version : SOLAR RUN (S & S2)

DonMakaveli
Mar 22, 2007, 11:38 AM
i used to do those when we all just started playing, now there are more missions so.. it will be greater fun tho' greater time.. anyway who would be down for a solar run one of these days??

Solar run : run every mission on every planet (S ranks & S2 ranks only)

Suz
Mar 22, 2007, 12:01 PM
I'm sure that would be fun for most, but everyone hasn't taken their S2 Lab patches yet, so they're still addicted to it. :/

But on another note, I would be up for a "Solar Run" if I ever found people willing enought to do such a thing. I hear most people do these kinda things late at night when they're bired as heel, and just doing to stay awake, or just get a few more exp and pa lvls in before bed. I don't know, just my opinion.

Kaydin
Mar 22, 2007, 12:04 PM
On 2007-03-22 10:01, Suz wrote:
I'm sure that would be fun for most, but everyone hasn't taken their S2 Lab patches yet, so they're still addicted to it. :/

But on another note, I would be up for a "Solar Run" if I ever found people willing enought to do such a thing. I hear most people do these kinda things late at night when they're bired as heel, and just doing to stay awake, or just get a few more exp and pa lvls in before bed. I don't know, just my opinion.

You must be bired as heel as well. o.O

I got sick of Lab S2 a long time ago, this sounds fun though. Catch me in game and I'll join you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadan on 2007-03-22 10:04 ]</font>

majan
Mar 22, 2007, 12:28 PM
I got to fortetecher 10 befoer I could get sick of lab s2 lol now I only do it for so-so exp and super cash,but I have enough cash and all that good stuff so Im gona relax with lab for now and work on my new cast http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

but yeah,my GT is lxquidxsnake on xbl Im not sure if you are on the 360 servers but if you are the send me a privchat Ill be happy to join

FUFME
Mar 22, 2007, 07:56 PM
Maybe this weekend I'll be up for it.

I did a World Tour once, about 2 months back.. pretty fun. Used my Fighgunner and we didnt even have a force the whole time. The leader was named Liono (Thunder Cats) - Forgot to add him to my list and have not seen since..anyone know him?

Fulgore
Mar 23, 2007, 12:28 AM
OH MY GOSH That is So Funny! World Tour http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

I LOL'd We should make an event of it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Everyone lets go on a World Tour, that would be awesome.

Criss
Mar 23, 2007, 12:57 AM
I'd gladly join, but I don't think I can do those on S/S2 at level 48 :

l_Will_l
Mar 23, 2007, 01:10 AM
im down for a world tour. im down for anything really. glad im goin back to my male human in a couple hours. ive been lvling up all my alts and made some new weps for my jobs on him so im excited.

Zer0_ConvoY
Mar 23, 2007, 02:23 AM
I'm on the pc, I'm 60+ I'm a HUcast and I play from around 7 pm to 2 am EST, I'm up for a sol run