PDA

View Full Version : What do you think astuarlen means?

Mixfortune
Mar 22, 2007, 06:41 PM
I'm thinking something along the lines of astute linguist or leniency.

Or maybe even astromonical linguine.

Naturally, astuarlen could mean exactly what she says. That's honesty for you.

Scrub
Mar 22, 2007, 06:43 PM
I think she means, Everything's gonna be OK!

Shadowpawn
Mar 22, 2007, 06:45 PM
You know I've never mastered astuarlen means. It's a hard concept to grasp...I mean how can you average the average of 70% of 20% of 50.5% of the middle value squared by pi and the e constant and factored into a dot matrix?

Ketchup345
Mar 22, 2007, 06:49 PM
On 2007-03-22 16:41, Mixfortune wrote:
Or maybe even astromonical linguine.
My guess would be astronomical. Astromonical seems a far off.

geewj
Mar 22, 2007, 06:54 PM
art
student
taught
under
a
real
live
english
nomad

omegapirate2k
Mar 22, 2007, 07:01 PM
100 pages of crap on google.

astuarlen
Mar 22, 2007, 07:42 PM
Good question. I can't figure out what she's saying half the time either.
The astroid monocle theory, or whatever it was you mentioned (Sorry, big words like that confuse me; I'm much more comfortable with cat pictures. Mixfortune's sig, for instance--now that's something I can wrap my noodle around), sounds pretty solid, though. I think it merits further research, by which I mean you guys investigate, while I investigate this bag of pretzels.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 22, 2007, 08:00 PM
Nopantstuarlen. Its a secret. /Zelda old man in those cave rocks

I always feel like I'm going to spell it wrong when I don't quote it, but always seem to spell it correctly. Not 100% of the time maybe, but its not like its a gaudy mess of ALL CAPS and dashes in strange places that takes way too long to write out as is.

I don't even write out my own name besides logging in here and sorta hate it when I have to.

DizzyDi
Mar 22, 2007, 10:41 PM
cave meats.

Moo2u
Mar 22, 2007, 11:10 PM
FACT!

Mixfortune
Mar 22, 2007, 11:28 PM
On 2007-03-22 16:49, Ketchup345 wrote:
My guess would be astronomical. Astromonical seems a far off.

It's obviously astro maniacal or monetary. Get with the times.

And if those are mustard pretzels, ast, I demand my fair share.

BlueDagger
Mar 23, 2007, 12:27 AM
A.S.T.U.A.R.L.E.N. means:

Australian Super-Tarts Under A Railing Let Ed [Take a] Nap.

BlueDagger
Mar 23, 2007, 12:42 AM
A.S.T.U.A.R.L.E.N. also means:

Acrobatic Students Taunt Underaged Republicans [Who] Entertain Naked.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 23, 2007, 03:46 AM
On 2007-03-22 21:28, Mixfortune wrote:
It's obviously astro maniacal or monetary. Get with the times.

Astro wears a monocle? Never noticed that easter egg in The Jetsons. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

astuarlen
Mar 23, 2007, 06:58 AM
Re: Hayabusa's Easter egg: That's because I had to break it to make an omelette. I also finished off the olives, so if you were hoping to have a few, too bad.

Re: Mixfortune's mustard pretzel inquiry: After intensive study and even more intense--nay, xtreem--experimentation, I have managed to splice a segment of DNA from mustard with the pretzels' own genetic code. I also was able to clone several loaves of Wonderbread and a can of sardines, but everyone I've told outside the lab has been skeptical.

Firocket1690
Mar 23, 2007, 08:35 PM
Ewwww, wonderbread.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 23, 2007, 10:24 PM
On 2007-03-23 18:35, Firocket1690 wrote:
Ewwww, wonderbread.

RLY.

I found out the Whole Grain Wheat with the Roman guy on it is pretty good.

But if it was for experimentation, gotta buy lots of cheap stuff.

And why didn't you say eww to sardines? Firo = teh catgrrl. =o.o=

astuarlen
Mar 24, 2007, 12:06 AM
Enough about Wonderbread and friends. Let's get back to talking the greatest thing since sliced bread--i.e. toast.

Mixfortune
Mar 24, 2007, 03:37 AM
Toast and peanut butter are yums. If you get it just right the peanut butter melts just enough to have a bit of honey flavor to it, at least with the stuff I use.

On a side note, I notice we hail from the same location, for I too am a proud _______, __'er. Perhaps we should meet squarely for a brief tea party, a gatorade shindig, and/or for an exciting match of chess whilst skipping happily along with old lady's stolen purses in tow. Oh what jolly.

astuarlen
Mar 24, 2007, 10:20 AM
O, peanut butter, what a simultaneously heavenly and loathsome concoction. But what of jelly? Surely you would not deny PB his companion, his gooey heart's truest love?

Now, about this tea party/skipping-and-mugging fest, surely we shouldn't concentrate all our thievery on one poor old lady? It would be best to diversify our targets, thereby netting a greater variety of purses and spreading the larcenous love around just a bit more.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 24, 2007, 11:34 AM
Choosy moms choose Jif.

They shouldn't ever choose Skippy. That crap can kill you with its partially hydrogenated murder oils.

Mixfortune
Mar 24, 2007, 11:45 AM
Indeed, my mistake, I meant to say ladies', or the purses of old ladies. And while some may advise against angering the collective that is The Ladies, I feel we could easily conquer them using you as bait by means of a corn diversion.

astuarlen
Mar 24, 2007, 12:17 PM
Let's hear more about this "corn diversion" plan. I'm all ears. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_clown.gif [/bad punning]