PDA

View Full Version : Can someone give me full details on the ultimate shot PA?

Miyoko
Mar 22, 2007, 09:23 PM
I've narrowed down my three choices of my first ultimate PA to rifle, grenade launcher, or the shot. However, I can't seem to find in-depth information abuot the bullet types anywhere. There appears to be nothing on the PSOW homepage, and the information seems to have long been drowned in the forums, thus recovering nothing in the search function.

What I'm most curious about, however, is the shot. Is there anyone here whom can give me the entire stats from Lv1-30 for it? Ammount of Atk. bonus%, Ata penalty%, SE levels, PP cost and all that jaz? My group of friends I team with consists of me, a fortefighter, a fighgunner, and a fortetechter, so, with the fortetechter there, naturally I'm wondering, is the ultimate shotgun's jellen (or is it zalure?) still viabable and worth using with a fortetechter on the team?

Personally, just going on what little information I have, and assuming it's the same SE as the techter debuff, it seemed like it would be for a few reasons... If it isn't completely outclassed by the force, then it would take some stress of them having me there to cast it. Also, in my own personal experience with debuffs on my li'l force, I've noticed that they don't always work. I think I heard the shot one does.

So, if I could recieve some insight to the ultimate shot PA, and it's usefulness in regards to having a techter on the team as well, I would greatly appreciate it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

McLaughlin
Mar 22, 2007, 09:28 PM
Actually, a friend of mine has it.I think it has a Zoldeel effect, not Jellen, but I could be wrong. Haven't played in a few days.

Deja
Mar 22, 2007, 09:34 PM
This ain't exact but close.

Lvl 2 Zoldeel at lvl 30 (lvl 21 is when it hits 2), not sure about atp. %, but I know it's 110% ata

AC9breaker
Mar 22, 2007, 09:37 PM
On 2007-03-22 19:34, Deja wrote:
This ain't exact but close.

Lvl 2 Zoldeel at lvl 30 (lvl 21 is when it hits 2), not sure about atp. %, but I know it's 110% ata

WTF!? 110% ACC at 30?

Goddamn Chousei-Sou freaking sucks!