PDA

View Full Version : The Hunt for Tero / Legs and Tero / Guard

T2
Mar 23, 2007, 10:25 AM
One of the puzzling things on rare parts have always been why there aren't more Tero / Legs out in the community.

One of my running buddies found one on the first day that Moatoob was opened, and since I have seen 3 people with Tero / Legs in 4 month....

I have recently began hunting for the tero units, According to the Japanese Wiki Tero / Legs has been confirmed to drop on Desert Terror A, and the Tero Guard can be found in any Desert Terror Run B and up. Now I have also talk to several player that believe Tero / Legs as dorps on Desert Terror B.

My question to the community at large is if you have found the Tero / Legs or Tero / Guard on which runs did you do so.

Thank you.

Tiyr
Mar 23, 2007, 10:30 AM
There aren't more because very few people do Desert Terror, comparatively, and because, unfortunately, you can usually get more use out of a mega/rainbow since it helps against both physical and tech attacks.

That said, I do Desert Terror on A / S fairly often, and have yet to see either.

Alpha-Hunter
Mar 23, 2007, 11:57 AM
i want a tero/guard for my fortehunter. but no one ever does maotoob these days. i have 3 star luck today, maybe i'll try with my PM.

twysted
Mar 23, 2007, 12:04 PM
me and some friends found a tero/legs the other night unfortunately i did not get it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

T2
Mar 23, 2007, 12:24 PM
in what run did you guys find the tero/legs?

JAFO22000
Mar 23, 2007, 12:31 PM
Our group fond Tero/Legs on a Dimma S run. They were distributed to me, and I LOVE them. I also was on a mission with someone who claims to have found them on Desert Terror A.

Hint: It may be easier for you hunt these by doing the party mission in Moatoob (Scoundrals Shortcut, or something like that).

twysted
Mar 23, 2007, 12:39 PM
On 2007-03-23 10:24, T2 wrote:
in what run did you guys find the tero/legs?

dimmagolous (sp) s i picked it up but my friend cigar got it lol oh well

T2
Mar 23, 2007, 12:48 PM
On 2007-03-23 10:31, JAFO22000 wrote:
Our group fond Tero/Legs on a Dimma S run. They were distributed to me, and I LOVE them. I also was on a mission with someone who claims to have found them on Desert Terror A.

Hint: It may be easier for you hunt these by doing the party mission in Moatoob (Scoundrals Shortcut, or something like that).

That's a great idea, I will give that a try this weekend, and see if I can rope some of my running buddies in to some hunts.

Mean while has anyone every seen the tero's dorp on B?