PDA

View Full Version : So who are the others? *spoilers?*

Sha Sha
Mar 23, 2007, 12:03 PM
WEll maybe im just plain clueless but latly i have been sitting here and wondering something.
you know that online tutorial for network mode where you get the NPC partner card then you do a silly 5 min mission with them.

Who are the other NPCs you get to meet via your characters race and gender?

Human Male- Hyuga Ryght
Human Female-
Newman Male-
Newman Female- Maya Shidow
Cast Male- Nav wasnt it?
Cast Female- Lou
Beast Male- Leo
Beast Female- Laia?

Thanks

Edit: Fixed spelling n stuff

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tsukuyo on 2007-03-23 10:12 ]</font>

Akaimizu
Mar 23, 2007, 12:08 PM
We get two Beast Males. Don't forget Tonio, he's a small beast, but actually a fully grown one. (apparently Beasts have their dwarf equivalents)

We actually don't have a prominent Female Human character in the story, as of yet. (Tynselle Nbareh, perhaps? Ok. I jest!!) Newmen males, we've seen a couple, but none that really came across as directly stepping in to help you. They were NPCs with their own agendas.

If they decide to add those two, they would have to be extra online missions, just like Laia was added to bring us a Female Beast party character.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-03-23 10:09 ]</font>

Sha Sha
Mar 23, 2007, 12:12 PM
well i meant for those stupid tutorial mission heck if i had an extra slot i wouldmake one of each race and gender just to find out

Kimil
Mar 23, 2007, 12:15 PM
No, wait The Tutrial is RACE specific, not Gender

All Beasts ( male and female ) - Leo
All Newmans ( male and female ) - Mia
All Casts ( male and female ) - Lou
All Humans ( male and female ) - Hyuga

JAFO22000
Mar 23, 2007, 12:18 PM
Awwww...after reading the thread title, I was expecting to share my views of "Lost".

Akaimizu
Mar 23, 2007, 12:18 PM
Yep. Strictly for the Tutorial, Kimil is right. Gender has nothing to do with it. Those four are the only ones.