PDA

View Full Version : Recently banned

Vantamiath
Dec 7, 2002, 02:40 PM
I just recently got banned from Neoseeker.coms forum on PSO ep I&II because I made a complaint about a member flaunting swatstikas. They told me we were an online "community" and to respect each others views..I said F* that and got banned =). Go to Neoseeker.com and check the thread called.."Doesnt it bother you?" My name on there was PSO FOREVER. As you could see, I was pissed. So now excuse me while I vent...

#$%@
@@$#
@$#$
@$@#
!$#$
@#$#
$#4#
$#$@
$@#$
$@#4

Balthor
Dec 7, 2002, 06:04 PM
Hey it's like a mini-me of Phalanx!

How adorable.

Ness
Dec 8, 2002, 10:38 AM
Be more specific CHEATERS. I couldn't find you thread.

Vantamiath
Dec 8, 2002, 03:01 PM
Ok, go to neoseeker.com

You dont need to login to read or post on it.

Scroll down when you first get to the site to a heading called GAME DISCUSSIONS.

Click on the PSO link. (the other two should be like SSBM and Metroid)

Look around till you see the thread entitled
"Doesnt it bother you?" If it isnt on page one anymore, just flip over to page to to find it.

The thread is locked for replies, so you cant post on it, only read it. My name is PSO FOREVER on it, and the moderator that banned me posted at the end his name is flipper2029.

lolita edit: took out email

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2002-12-08 12:16 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Dec 8, 2002, 03:15 PM
hey, i know you're angry and all, and i'm not going to say fi it's a fair banning or not, but dont' be posting people's personal info now. you can rant all you want though, we'll hear you out

Vantamiath
Dec 8, 2002, 11:36 PM
Not trying to be disrespectful, but how is that any different then PSOW members posting their emails..he posted his email adress on a national site, nobody forced him to. He has my email to, but this is also my fault..nobody forced him or I to post our emails.

...but i see your point.

LollipopLolita
Dec 8, 2002, 11:52 PM
beeeecauuuuseeeee if someone does spamming his mail and it leads back to this, we might get in trouble? and you're posting his email technically without his direct permission. ^_^ ahhh you know the rules, what can i do right?

Vantamiath
Dec 9, 2002, 06:19 PM
How's what I'm doing any different then if any PSOW member went to Neoseeker.com and checked his profile? They would get the same email adress as the one posted here..

I'm sure he's on a different site posting my email adress saying how he shot me down in a hail of gunfire. (wtf did I just say?)

And besides..its not like he cant block emails that his finds to..um..colorfull. =)

Im just kidding, I've only sent him one email, he told me it was the head honcho who delt with me..did any of you go read my thread?

LollipopLolita
Dec 9, 2002, 07:33 PM
if people want to find out his email, then let them. just don't post it here. simple as that. why are you getting so worked up.

Vantamiath
Dec 11, 2002, 10:13 PM
Because when I got banned due to ripping on a nazi I thought it was confusing that I was being punished.
The editors "note" on my banning was due to "flaming" but the only member I flamed was the nazi. And just because it was a PSO forum, was it wrong for me to stand up for my views? They seemed to think so. I can honestly tell you that when you judge your nationality lower then a measly PSO thread, you're a serious DORK.

I mean for fuck sake, I was banned for disagreeing with swatstikas. They called us an online "community"..I doubt a real life nazi and a patriotic american would live together in a peacefull community.

Im not even mad at the person who banned me, but more-so angry at the fact none of the fellow americans agreed with me. I guess nowdays everybody is just ungratefull bastards for the land they live in. My bad.

BlackRose
Dec 11, 2002, 10:36 PM
Nazism isn't a nationality, it's a political party.

And I'll bet you were banned BECAUSE you were ripping on him, and destroying what community was there. Nobody stood up for you, probably either because they didn't want to be banned, or they weren't prejudiced against someone for what they believe in.

Vantamiath
Dec 11, 2002, 10:55 PM
I wasnt referring to Nazism as a nationality, but thanks for the heads up.

Either that or it's a crooked forum ran by a commy dictator?

You dont have to tell me how I probably got banned. I KNOW how i got banned. "flaming"

Go read my thread, tell me if I flame anyone except for neonazi (his screenname)..then you can make all the assumptions you want.

On a side note..he told me I was banned for not respecting the other members opinions..go read the thread and ask yourself if they respected my opinions.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: iHATEpsoCHEATERS on 2002-12-11 19:58 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Dec 11, 2002, 11:07 PM
Come on, let it go. You're banned there, so ignore them and enjoy this forum. =)

Get in on this community, enjoy this site. Have fun, make some friends. Thats what it's about yeah?

Neo-Zenji
Dec 11, 2002, 11:50 PM
On 2002-12-11 20:07, ABDUR101 wrote:
Come on, let it go. You're banned there, so ignore them and enjoy this forum. =)

Get in on this community, enjoy this site. Have fun, make some friends. Thats what it's about yeah?

NEVER!

Vol_Opt
Dec 12, 2002, 06:04 AM
.. Initiating playback mode..

On 2002-12-11 19:55, iHATEpsoCHEATERS wrote:
I wasnt referring to Nazism as a nationality, but thanks for the heads up.

Either that or it's a crooked forum ran by a commy dictator?

You dont have to tell me how I probably got banned. I KNOW how i got banned. "flaming"

Go read my thread, tell me if I flame anyone except for neonazi (his screenname)..then you can make all the assumptions you want.

On a side note..he told me I was banned for not respecting the other members opinions..go read the thread and ask yourself if they respected my opinions.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: iHATEpsoCHEATERS on 2002-12-11 19:58 ]</font>

.. Analysis complete.. Analysis of mentioned thread complete.. This unit has decided your actions both upon that forum and your continued perserverance on this forum are illogical, ill-concieved and extremely malevolent. This unit suggests immediately desisting from all further action related to this and immediate eradication of any memory or interest in the topic. The moderators at the forum you were banned from were in the right. If you had issues, this unit suggests you should have messaged the offending user, messaged the appropriate moderator or, and this is, based on outcome analysis, the best possible method, have simply chosen to ignore and propogate non-interaction with the user. This unit has decided your choices were poorly supported, and agrees with the disciplinary measures brought against you.

.. That is all..

.. Bzzt..

FinalMasterM
Dec 12, 2002, 03:56 PM
On 2002-12-07 15:04, Balthor_The_Defiled wrote:
Hey it's like a mini-me of Phalanx!

How adorable.

*deep breath*

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

*cough*

Maverynthia
Dec 16, 2002, 07:34 AM
I agree that you had a right to voice your opinion, heck to damned mods should have caught his name and sig in the first place...
You did ask for the thread to be locked by an admin BEFORE you were banned. Thus the admins SHOULD have locked the thread instead of ban you. They ALSO should have moved the thread instead of fuel the fires. It seems that flipper2099 had it out for you in the beginning and WANTED to ban you...

I know a lot of people said you were wrong but really...the guy in the first place flaunting swastikas was flaming. But it's a Canadian board so go figure...Canadians don't like Americans anyways (Just because we always say we are America and don't include them...)...The way the British don't like us (and I don't know why)....

Nuff said on my part however...sit down and enjoy this forum...it doesn't have all those n00bs anyways...

Vol_Opt
Dec 16, 2002, 09:50 AM

On 2002-12-16 04:34, Maverynthia wrote:
I agree that you had a right to voice your opinion, heck to damned mods should have caught his name and sig in the first place...
You did ask for the thread to be locked by an admin BEFORE you were banned. Thus the admins SHOULD have locked the thread instead of ban you. They ALSO should have moved the thread instead of fuel the fires. It seems that flipper2099 had it out for you in the beginning and WANTED to ban you...

I know a lot of people said you were wrong but really...the guy in the first place flaunting swastikas was flaming. But it's a Canadian board so go figure...Canadians don't like Americans anyways (Just because we always say we are America and don't include them...)...The way the British don't like us (and I don't know why)....

Nuff said on my part however...sit down and enjoy this forum...it doesn't have all those n00bs anyways...

.. Playback mode disengaged..

.. Analysis of statement complete.. This unit will remind you that it was PSOFOREVER who was first to complain. Doing so on a public forum is not appropriate protocol and that was his first mistake. His second error was his continued involvement of his poorly placed post, and riling other board members in the process. Note that the subject of PSOFOREVER's disapproval had not responded to the thread, so PSOFOREVER's involvement was no longer necessary.. Thirdly, it is perfectly acceptable to perform in accordance with anything you like, as long as care is taken to prevent any damage to surroundings, self and others.

.. That is all.

.. Bzzt.

Vantamiath
Dec 18, 2002, 11:58 PM
Why don't you kiss the nazi's ass some more Vol_Opt?

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bondage.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_ak.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

Bzzt...

Clank....

Crash...

Bzzt...

ABDUR101
Dec 19, 2002, 01:16 AM
On 2002-12-18 20:58, iHATEpsoCHEATERS wrote:
Why don't you kiss the nazi's ass some more Vol_Opt?

I don't see anyone kissing anyone's ass.

You posted on a public forum, expect any and all sorts of replies. Vol Opt is agreeing with us pretty much. Sure, the guy had a swastika, and whatever else he had, I did'nt look, but so what?

You were banned from there, so does it matter anymore? =

BlackRose
Dec 19, 2002, 10:21 AM
PSO_FOREVER's thread (http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/index.php?fn=view_thread&t=161369)

I read it all, and all I can see from your direction is blind prejudice. The Neoseeker administrators had good reason to ban you, their goal is a peaceful community and you were hindering that, to say the least. Loving your country doesn't mean hating everyone else's. America is a place where everyone is free to live their life how they want. Anyone can believe and profess whatever they choose, and they will recieve any consequences of their actions.

However, you're also free to dislike whatever you want, for whatever reason you want. But you must suffer the consequences too.

You can continue your holy war against this guy here, but don't think the outcome will be any different than at Neoseeker.

Vantamiath
Dec 19, 2002, 05:51 PM
blind prejudice???

Neonazi (the one who I was angry at) went around saying "kill ni(*#@" in all of the black-registered user guestbooks. He also signed my guestbook before his ban laughing and saying Zieg Hail, posting many swatstikas on my guestbook.

Btw, I was not banned for flaming neonazi, incase you didnt hear this 20 times already, I was banned for "flaming" the other members. Read the thread and ask just who and when I do that. Of course I defend myself in a defensive manner..but what members did I flame? Youll also notice halfway into the thread I ASKED the moderator to lock the thread.

I dont really care so much anymore, because I took neonazi down with me. Im not asking you to take my side, but I am really confused if you take neonazi's side...if running around in black members guestbooks and saying racist remarks is something you want to defend..GO FOR IT.

Kid_Icarus
Dec 19, 2002, 06:24 PM
You can continue your holy war against this guy here, but don't think the outcome will be any different than at Neoseeker.

It really won't. You took issue with someone's views and kept going. You kept going after you were told to chill out. There's always Idiots on the internet. Hell, I'm one of them. But you can't make a crusade of going against someone. You end up getting banned.
I'd just let it go. That's just me talking out of my ass again though =o_o=

Vol_Opt
Dec 20, 2002, 02:22 AM
.. Engaging playback mode..

On 2002-12-19 14:51, iHATEpsoCHEATERS wrote:
blind prejudice???

Neonazi (the one who I was angry at) went around saying "kill ni(*#@" in all of the black-registered user guestbooks. He also signed my guestbook before his ban laughing and saying Zieg Hail, posting many swatstikas on my guestbook.

Btw, I was not banned for flaming neonazi, incase you didnt hear this 20 times already, I was banned for "flaming" the other members. Read the thread and ask just who and when I do that. Of course I defend myself in a defensive manner..but what members did I flame? Youll also notice halfway into the thread I ASKED the moderator to lock the thread.

I dont really care so much anymore, because I took neonazi down with me. Im not asking you to take my side, but I am really confused if you take neonazi's side...if running around in black members guestbooks and saying racist remarks is something you want to defend..GO FOR IT.

.. Playback mode complete..

.. This unit notes that you were flaming others in the thread aside from your intended target, whether intentional or not. This unit will display three examples in which you had committed this error..

Initiating multiple-playback..

Thread Flame 1: Listen <censored>, I dont give a <censored> if this server was located on a desolate insland, when I'm an American and a guy is flaunting swatstikas as a joke, it pisses me off. SECONDLY, I dont give a rats if this is a PSO forum, if something pisses me off you're gonna hear about it.

.. Analysis complete. This unit will note that you held no regard for the server location and disrespecting the authority.

Thread Flame 2: BURN IN HELL!!!

.. Analysis unneeded. This should be obvious.

Thread Flame 3: Sorry its my fault, you're all just ungratefull bastards for this land that was fought for..my mistake.

.. Analysis complete. You're basically calling everyone in the thread and on the forum a name, a universal flame. This unit will note that these are THREE separate incidents, two of which you were warned after. This unit stands by his initial analysis.

.. That is all.

.. Bzzt..

Vantamiath
Dec 21, 2002, 01:40 PM
On 2002-12-19 07:21, BlackRose wrote:
Loving your country doesn't mean hating everyone else's.

Nazism is a political view ace, I wasnt flaming Germany. Infact, there are almost just as many nazis in the US as there is left in Germany.

And Vol, you're just out to get me. In your story from me you said "Listen <censored> blah blah" But the "censored" I wrote "morph"...it was his NAME.

And calling "them" ungratefull b&()!!# is pointed towards all of them, I wasnt flaming a particular person, just like if in this thread I called people who stood up for nazis morons...I wouldnt be pointing out anyone in particular, so therefor I find the flame harmless.

You also seem to think flaming only occurs when their is vulgor language, if this is the case then I've succesfully flamed everyone on any forum I have ever encountered. I think of flaming as pinpointing a specific person and belittling them. When I curse at them as a general whole, I dont think of it as flaming, but rather defending my case. Read the thread and ask if they pinpoint me...but you dont see me cry like a little girl because they "flamed" me. Instead, I stook up for what I believed in, took down a racist mother*(#$ with me, and didnt hide behind the moderators for my simple minded views...which I'm sure some people know ALL about.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: iHATEpsoCHEATERS on 2002-12-21 10:44 ]</font>

Vol_Opt
Dec 21, 2002, 02:30 PM

On 2002-12-21 10:40, iHATEpsoCHEATERS wrote:

On 2002-12-19 07:21, BlackRose wrote:
Loving your country doesn't mean hating everyone else's.

Nazism is a political view ace, I wasnt flaming Germany. Infact, there are almost just as many nazis in the US as there is left in Germany.

And Vol, you're just out to get me. In your story from me you said "Listen <censored> blah blah" But the "censored" I wrote "morph"...it was his NAME.

And calling "them" ungratefull b&()!!# is pointed towards all of them, I wasnt flaming a particular person, just like if in this thread I called people who stood up for nazis morons...I wouldnt be pointing out anyone in particular, so therefor I find the flame harmless.

You also seem to think flaming only occurs when their is vulgor language, if this is the case then I've succesfully flamed everyone on any forum I have ever encountered. I think of flaming as pinpointing a specific person and belittling them. When I curse at them as a general whole, I dont think of it as flaming, but rather defending my case. Read the thread and ask if they pinpoint me...but you dont see me cry like a little girl because they "flamed" me. Instead, I stook up for what I believed in, took down a racist mother*(#$ with me, and didnt hide behind the moderators for my simple minded views...which I'm sure some people know ALL about.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: iHATEpsoCHEATERS on 2002-12-21 10:44 ]</font>

.. Bzzt.. Analysis complete..

.. This unit censors particularily vulgar language, and names, due to the irrelevance of their usage. This unit also notes that a universal flame is still a flame, whether you think it is harmful or not. Insulting a community is what caused the disciplinary actions to be brought against you, not your targeting. Which is what this unit determines to be a flame, an insult or belittlement that targets anyone, regardless of number or reason.

.. This unit will also note that your reference to it 'hiding behind the moderators' is particularily unfounded. This unit has, on many occasions, brought evidence to its decisions, and is only supporting what the evidence shows. Prove this unit otherwise, and it will take your side. Nobility and virtue, which is what you seem to be trying to show here, is pointless in a debate of logic and an arguement of discipline, and this unit does not support nor recognize it.

.. This unit will await further evidence from you to prove your side. If not, this unit will stand by his initial decision, which you need not pay heed to, for this unit is not a moderator. This is just the result of this unit's analysis of the subject at hand. You complained about the banning, this unit launched an investigation, and this is this unit's conclusion. That is all.

.. Bzzt..

Vantamiath
Dec 21, 2002, 02:51 PM
Why dont you go look up flaming in the dictionary...I couldnt seem to find it. Maybe this is because "flaming" is loosely termed, and thought more on by opinion. Im sorry Vol, just because you talk like a robot and have clean feet doesnt mean you get to TELL me what flaming is. That is my own freedom on what it is...Just like you have YOUR OWN opinion on what flaming is.

I wasnt referring to you hiding behind the moderators, but the rather the people on neoseeker. They simply told the moderator to help them then rather try to voice any statement. All they said was rehashes of their leader, a universal gathering of angry canadians.

Vol I think your losing site in the subject at hand, I could possibly care less on my banning from neoseeker...The subject at hand is being mad for being banned--due to my OPINIONS. Not all the dorks in the world of thee almighty pso forum can silence my opinions, so might as well stop trying.

If I want to declare something I do...why do you think I made it a thread and didnt just PM the mods? Because I wanted neonazi to know loud and clear I was pissed off. Dont agree with me Vol? Dont care, I dont wanna hear it.

If you are so inclined to make me be the one at fault, GO FOR IT. I took him down with me, so I feel GRRRREAAT!

If getting banned from a measly forum is more important to someone then voicing a very important topic, then you're are a sad and lonely person. Im sorry your kitty cat or your neighbor didnt love you enough. Getting banned from 1/10000000000 forums on pso isnt gonna affect me all that much, but voicing my opinion...(mastercard salesman voice) Priceless.

*poors hot coffee on Vol's electrical pannel*

Vol_Opt
Dec 21, 2002, 02:55 PM
.. Bzzt..

.. This unit feels no further need to comment on this subject. The points have been made, and no impact can be made by arguements for or against. As of now, this unit is desisting with said topic.

.. Bzzt..

Vantamiath
Dec 21, 2002, 03:00 PM
HahHahaaha, I knew I would beat ya! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

You're right, I'm right, lets call it quits.