PDA

View Full Version : how do i add an elemental to a weapon?

Jamesy
Mar 25, 2007, 04:06 PM
how do i add an elemental to a weapon?

Xaeris
Mar 25, 2007, 04:08 PM
You don't. When you synthesize a melee weapon, the element % it pops out with is the % it has for life. So, pray.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xaeris on 2007-03-25 14:19 ]</font>

Jakosifer
Mar 25, 2007, 04:10 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gifThat didn't answer his question.

To add elemental % to a weapon, you need a corresponding elemental photon (ie: Ban Photon adds fire and Gra adds light) and so on...I would recommend searching for your own photons instead of buying them. They're easily found.

Anyway once you have them, get the board for the weapon you want and the first slot is the photon slot, it usually takes 3-10 photons depending on the weapon grade.

Hope that helps.

Ethan-Waber
Mar 25, 2007, 04:12 PM
On 2007-03-25 14:08, Xaeris wrote:
You don't. When you synthesize a melee weapon, the element % is pops out with is the % is has for life. So, pray.

Speak english.

NPCMook
Mar 25, 2007, 04:17 PM
Or since no one else seemed to think this; if you are using a Ranged weapon depends on the bullet type

If its a Tech weapon add corresponding Techs like Foie, Rafoie, Gifoie, Damfoie, Shifta, Jellen and you will get a Fire elemented Tech weapon

Xaeris
Mar 25, 2007, 04:18 PM
I apologize. I saw the typos after the post, but I didn't feel that two typos were worth an edit. See, I didn't think anyone would be anal enough to care. Silly me.

NPCMook
Mar 25, 2007, 04:22 PM
On 2007-03-25 14:18, Xaeris wrote:
I apologize. I saw the typos after the post, but I didn't feel that two typos were worth an edit. See, I didn't think anyone would be anal enough to care. Silly me.

You must be new to the international Web net forum message boards of messaging http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif People will always be anal about typos...

Xaeris
Mar 25, 2007, 04:23 PM
Nah, I'm quite the veteran of forums...I guess I just had a severe lapse of judgement.