PDA

View Full Version : New General Funny In Psu Offline&Online *Some Spoilers*

zelda_king3
Mar 25, 2007, 05:58 PM
Ok I got 3 Funny Things to Tell all you
Pso-World People That Happend During I was
Playing Story Mode.
-------------------------------------------------------
1.I was Doing Chapter 2 Like Last Week Then I was Fighting Some Of the Infected Monsters Untill I heard
Hyuga Said,"Where Is Ethan" Then Karren Said,"Lets Go"
Then Hyuga Said,"Ok Lets Go" And im Like WTF O_O
-------------------------------------------------------
2.I Was Online Just Looking Around Parum Untill This Guy Near The Linear Line Came up to me and Said
"Hey Guy Can I see Your Rare Armor That Yamata-Senba You Got in The Mission",I said Sure *Knowing Tht He was GOing to Ask me to Drop It*,Later... IN the MIssion
He Said Drop it to Let Me Drop It to See How The Armor Looks Like So Instead I Drop An Kubara Wood Then He Booted Me Then He Came Back and Said Oh You Droped Kubara Wood Can I really See it Drop it in The Mission,So I BlackList Him and Went to My Room.
----------------------------------------------------
3.I wan Near the Space Dock Chatting With My Freinds And this Guy Said "Trading 50% Nightwalkers!",Then I Knew It was Fake so,ANyways He said He'll Trade Them FOR Bh or 5mil,So I Stepped up and We Started Trading And I Pranked Him by Using This 5 mil I got for selling 4 Serafi Feathers,Then When He Put Them Up I Noticed 1 thing There Wernt 50% Infact,They
were just 13-20% Then I was Like Oh I Knew It
Scammer Alert Then I Canceled And Yelled Out
Scammer Alert! Scammer alert! Then This Guy is Like
There 50% Then I was Like Yeah Right SO I Just ignored him and Left to moatab. =P
----------------------------------------------------
*BTW I might Update Other Funnys I Encounter During PSU*

zelda_king3
Mar 25, 2007, 05:59 PM
*Fixing Mistake In,"Hey Guy Can I see Your Rare Armor That Yamata-Senba You Got in The Mission" I Actually Bought It I Just Did an
TYPO >_< Sorry For any inconvience

DikkyRay
Mar 25, 2007, 06:00 PM
LOL @ the first one man.