PDA

View Full Version : PSU: NCP Exclusive Makeovers

StarHedgehog
Mar 25, 2007, 07:53 PM
Hi,

I am very curious about the clothing and facial designs on Non Playable Characters such as Laia. For example her ears look almost Vulcan type, rather than the ears that are only available to the rest of us. I would like to create a beast character with the same ears as Laia, because the other 4 types aren't too appealing. And there are lots more hair styles and clothes out there like Laia's that I wish would be available to the public, or have a bald character, haha. Maybe someday SEGA will release a patch that will update the character creation menu for more options. I am hoping someday they can update the Makeover menu in the Guardian's Colony where you can change face type, pay to grow and shave a beard like C.J. could do in GTASA.

Hucast-Kireek
Mar 25, 2007, 07:57 PM
I think those will be available in the sequel or something.

KamiSori
Mar 27, 2007, 05:16 PM
i want ethans hair cut. we got that one thats pretty close but it lacks the spikeyness and over all definition of ethans hair.

A2K
Mar 27, 2007, 05:20 PM
More options would be nice, although I doubt they'd let anyone make a character that looked exactly like an NPC.

omegapirate2k
Mar 27, 2007, 05:21 PM
I just want a monocle with my hair T_T

Chaobo99
Mar 27, 2007, 05:58 PM
I want Tonnio's hari >.>

Radiata
Mar 27, 2007, 07:46 PM
I want Laia's ears, too.

Shiro_Ryuu
Mar 27, 2007, 07:55 PM
I want Izuma Rutsu's hairstyle.

3R
Mar 27, 2007, 08:26 PM
You sound so creepy shredding ppl with words, lol

ShinMaruku
Mar 27, 2007, 08:28 PM
Maybe that's becuase Laia's half human.. Who knows....
Maybe she's Ethan's sister.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShinMaruku on 2007-03-27 18:28 ]</font>

pineapple
Mar 27, 2007, 08:34 PM
It is weird how NPC beasts such Laia and Leo have ears that are unavailable to the general populace. Unique hair and clothing make sense, but why would they have different genes? Maybe it was plastic surgery...
ZOMGBBQ they're half human! Also, Tylor, Tonio, and that other girl must be too.

My guess is they decided to change the design to make them more distinct, but couldn't redo the prerendered scenes. So all the main beast characters in story mode have different ears.

edit: I guess shinmaruku had the same idea, but a better spoiler

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pineapple on 2007-03-27 18:36 ]</font>

ShinMaruku
Mar 27, 2007, 09:01 PM
That spoiler would own. Her hate would be rendered moot.

A2K
Mar 28, 2007, 02:39 AM
On 2007-03-27 18:28, ShinMaruku wrote:

I'm pretty sure Dallgun is her adoptive father?

Mewn
Mar 28, 2007, 04:39 AM
I think one chapter mentions she is Dallgun's foster daughter, and another says she is adopted. Possibly a case of mistranslation somewhere, but it's not perfectly clear which one she is.

At any rate, on the evidence we have, Dallgun is not related by blood to Laia and Laia is a full-blooded Beast (do half-breeds even exist in the PSU world?).

Krisan
Mar 28, 2007, 04:58 AM
On 2007-03-28 02:39, Mewn wrote:
(do half-breeds even exist in the PSU world?).

Yes. There is a Newman boy on Moatoob in offline mode that (eventually) mentions that he is half Beast in nature.. going by the dialogue as well, it sounded as though he'd even be able to nanoblast, even though he essentially looked just like any other Newman.

As for Laia though.. I never got the indication she was anything less than a full blooded beast, same for the rest.. In fact, it is pretty odd that all the NPC beasts have those ears and the PC's don't.. I hope they do add the option for it in the expansion, but.. meh, not likely I guess.

ShinMaruku
Mar 28, 2007, 11:50 AM
On 2007-03-28 00:39, A2K wrote:

On 2007-03-27 18:28, ShinMaruku wrote:

I'm pretty sure Dallgun is her adoptive father?

Dallgun is her adoptive father but her real father is part of a scheme I think ST has hatched and if true I'm gonna laugh. But still I think her father is a human and her momma could eb a beast.. you know how them female beats were wanting to feel u[p Ethan.. >_>

MayLee
Mar 28, 2007, 11:53 AM
I want that reporter girls hair and outfit..>.>

ShinMaruku
Mar 28, 2007, 11:57 AM
I want Laia's outfit. Nariko is more fulled out and put out than that harlot.

StarHedgehog
Mar 28, 2007, 08:24 PM
It could be true that Sega wanted their NCPs to have Unique features. Ethan's clothes are out but they don't have his green color. I'm hoping in time they will update the online makeover menu in this game or the next episode with a new makeover system, that would be the biggest update ever. Add more hair, faces and ear designs. Being able to choose hats and shades without having to change hair styles to do it.

Weakness
Mar 28, 2007, 08:30 PM
._.; I just want Lou's skirt... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif Why can't female CAST get super mini's damn it!?!?!?

I'm sick of my humanoid CAST wearing metal skirts... she needs real clothes damn it!

3R
Mar 29, 2007, 09:30 AM
If there are so many 100 series Realians... err I mean Lous I'd like to buy one for me, as a PM or something lol

Would be awesome to share room with Lou <3 XD

StarHedgehog
Apr 9, 2007, 09:50 PM
I have heard some things about new faces in AoL. What would really be big is people being able to change the expression on his or her face in the makeover shop. From being mad to being happy. I have over 500 hours in my character and I want to give him a facelift without recreating him. Is there anyway we can ask SEGA to add this feature for the new game?

A2K
Apr 9, 2007, 10:10 PM
On 2007-03-28 02:39, Mewn wrote:
I think one chapter mentions she is Dallgun's foster daughter, and another says she is adopted. Possibly a case of mistranslation somewhere, but it's not perfectly clear which one she is.

Is there any practical difference between "foster" and "adoptive"? Both words imply there isn't a blood-relationship between the child and guardian.