PDA

View Full Version : Genital Herpes Commercials

Midicronica
Mar 26, 2007, 11:52 AM
Anyone else find it ironic that someone would be happy about having herpes or some shite? I mean, would you want to go on National television and announce to the world that you have genital herpes?

"I have genital herpes, but thanks to [insert typical medecine name] it's under control, but totally still there." *takes off riding a bike through a forest*

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 26, 2007, 01:15 PM
People will do anything or say anything to get on TV.

Plus they get to ride bikes, run on the beach, and do kickboxing drills on punching bags.

May cause bloating, constipation, lack of diet, abdominal cramps, and in severe cases, blindness. Take as directed. Or else.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2007-03-26 11:15 ]</font>

BlueDagger
Mar 26, 2007, 03:20 PM
They're [desperate] actors.

Stan
Mar 26, 2007, 03:27 PM
we need more of those commercials here XD

HUnewearl_Meira
Mar 26, 2007, 03:39 PM
On 2007-03-26 11:15, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
People will do anything or say anything to get on TVpaid.

The money is really what it's all about. David Letterman has pronounced the Genital Herpes Medication Commercial to be the "Worst. Acting Gig. Ever."

It's absolutely true, though. These people do seem to be horribly content with having genital herpes. That they're continuing to have sex after contracting it, simply blows my mind.

Apparently people on those medications though, are expected to drop everything else in their lives and take up recreational athletics.

RuneLateralus
Mar 26, 2007, 04:05 PM
On 2007-03-26 09:52, Shadow_Moses wrote:

"I have genital herpes, but thanks to [insert typical medecine name] it's under control, but totally still there." *takes off riding a bike through a forest*

It lets them live out their lives as they did normally. Granted that if some of their lifestyles didn't involve pumping motions in the hips or their ankles behind they heads, they might not to be in the situation to begin with...but hey, that is not important. THIS is the important thing about those commericals:

Did you ever notice all those commericals have a girl doing yoga, an old couple, and a setting on a beach with a dog in a dusk like setting?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2007-03-26 14:08 ]</font>

DizzyDi
Mar 26, 2007, 07:24 PM
On 2007-03-26 14:05, RuneLateralus wrote:

On 2007-03-26 09:52, Shadow_Moses wrote:

It lets them live out their lives as they did normally. Granted that if some of their lifestyles didn't involve pumping motions in the hips or their ankles behind they heads

haha, o wow, i almost choked on my fanta.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 27, 2007, 01:06 AM
On 2007-03-26 13:39, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
The money is really what it's all about. David Letterman has pronounced the Genital Herpes Medication Commercial to be the "Worst. Acting Gig. Ever."

Have you seen that flea market mini mall furniture commercial on youtube?

But then again its not really a gig (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ3oHpup-pk) since he's not a D list medical product commercial actor.

My hometown's local commercial furniture one kicks the crap outta that mess: "From young playa, to OG, we gon' hook you up with discount priced furniture, UP IN HERE!"

Midicronica
Mar 27, 2007, 11:51 AM
^That made my freaking day, dude! LMAO The sad part is, is that song itself isn't bad. I want a .mp3 of that crap. XD