PDA

View Full Version : PSU Hates me!!!

XDeviousX
Mar 26, 2007, 01:41 PM
So When I signed on today all of my items on my main character weren't there!!! Everything was gone, my money (15 mil), my 50% light nightwalker, my 38% Dark Crimson Line, my alternative armor Sori-Senba, and random items I had found. The only things I had were my cloths and and my left pallet itmes I had equiped. (Trimate, Poison and Fire G traps etc.) I was literally whiped out. I had some money in my PM and I collected the money from my other characters to buy some new stuff, plus I had stuff for sale/in storage to help with my gear but I'm down to 500k which for a lvl 62 character is practically nothing. A few friends have given me synth items so I can synth items to sell, but I can't even afford the 7 copernia I need to synth a crea saber. (I have 2 boards in my PM currently) I have sent a message to Sega to try to get insight and I hope this hasn't happened to anyone else, but does anyone know why my stuff got erased? Any Ideas? And has it happened to anyone else? I'm just gonna sit around all sad tonight. I'm a beast male and I never get anything, and everything I've gotten I bought and paid for. I never get luck. (Nor do most beast males..) and I never find anything good. My only real luck comes from finding items chaep in player shops. Y does PSU Hate me so much??? [bitch-fest/]

JAFO22000
Mar 26, 2007, 01:59 PM
Ha ha!! A new entry to the "Funniest thing I've read all day" category...BTW, before y'all ask:

Everything was gone, my money (15 mil)...but I'm down to 500k which for a lvl 62 character is practically nothing.

PC/PS2

Kaydin
Mar 26, 2007, 02:01 PM
It's ya'll dangit!

I'm on PC, I can live off 500k easy. >.>

FUFME
Mar 26, 2007, 02:01 PM
Sounds like someone logged on under your name and looted your inventory

Akaimizu
Mar 26, 2007, 02:02 PM
To the OP. Sorry to hear about that. I know quite a few companies would normally not help you with any of that, given the circumstances. But here's a little hope they could figure out what could've happened and recompensate. Still, I'm not sure what their policy is on the matter, and thus good luck.

Shiro_Ryuu
Mar 26, 2007, 02:05 PM
Ouch, that sux dude. =(

XDeviousX
Mar 26, 2007, 02:05 PM
On 2007-03-26 12:01, Kadan wrote:
It's ya'll dangit!

I'm on PC, I can live off 500k easy. >.>

I could live off of 500K if I didn't have stuff to replace!!!!

I'm on the pc and since I had some stuff that people would want to take, I don't think it was a log in and loot, i do have some other rare items that are nice but not taken, plus my PM storage and shop items were still there as well as the money left in my PM...

Tengoku
Mar 26, 2007, 02:09 PM
On 2007-03-26 11:59, JAFO22000 wrote:
PC/PS2
FTW, baby. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif /obvious sarcasm

Kimil
Mar 26, 2007, 02:10 PM
On 2007-03-26 12:09, Tengoku wrote:

PC/PS2
FTW, baby. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif /obvious sarcasm

OK... seriously, WHAT was the point of your comment here?

XDeviousX
Mar 26, 2007, 02:12 PM
No need to flame on this topic...

Sychosis
Mar 26, 2007, 02:14 PM
On 2007-03-26 12:10, Kimil wrote:

On 2007-03-26 12:09, Tengoku wrote:

PC/PS2

OK... seriously, WHAT was the point of your comment here?

I can recall a certain pointless comment made by yourself.

Kimil
Mar 26, 2007, 02:15 PM
[quote]On 2007-03-26 12:12, XDeviousX wrote:
No need to flame on this topic...

[/quote

True, 'll just PM then

omegapirate2k
Mar 26, 2007, 02:15 PM
*pointless flames*

Yes, that would definitely suck, but eh, whatcha gonna do?

Midicronica
Mar 26, 2007, 02:29 PM
Ouch! I can't give you much advice on how to reobtain your stuff because I sure complaining to Sega would be just as good as tree. So, uh..

Sucks that this happened and good luck to getting back on your feet. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

NPCMook
Mar 26, 2007, 05:19 PM
On 2007-03-26 12:01, Kadan wrote:
It's ya'll dangit!
You live in Texas and Spell it wrong... WHATS WRONG WITH YOU! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Me thinks you might want to see if ST will do anything... Probably won't be its worth a shot in the dark o.o

Tahldon
Mar 26, 2007, 05:24 PM
Maybe you're one of the players affected by the Server wipe ST did.

Rashiid
Mar 26, 2007, 05:26 PM
Rawr u got haxxpwned.

XDeviousX
Mar 26, 2007, 07:53 PM
I don't hack and I synthed my 50% light nightwalker, as for my crimson line I bought it a month ago. Besides, If I was gonna get whiped by ST they would have done it when every1 else was whiped if I was hacking, and my license would be suspended, which it isn't.

Miyoko
Mar 26, 2007, 08:01 PM
You may have been keylogged. Run a virus scan, an spyware scan, clear your internet cache, change your password, etc.

If you've been browsing any "psu 'hacking' sites", this should be a good indication to stop doing so. :l

Nobo
Mar 26, 2007, 08:04 PM
Your on PC you probably got HACKED dude http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif

XDeviousX
Mar 26, 2007, 08:50 PM
On 2007-03-26 18:01, Miyoko wrote:
You may have been keylogged. Run a virus scan, an spyware scan, clear your internet cache, change your password, etc.

If you've been browsing any "psu 'hacking' sites", this should be a good indication to stop doing so. :l

I don't visit hack sites and even if I did sega can't legally search my registry to see if I did. It's against FEDERAl law. As for being hacked, why wouldn't the items in my PM and shop be gone as well? And How would anyone steal the stuff on my character? Even if they could log onto my character they can't store my stuff in their PM or put it into their common box and if they had those hacking skills they could easily hack their own weapons... Being hacked would make since if my PM was missing items, but my character's items were erased.

Not everyone with a technical problem is a hacker or trouble maker. Spyware or spybots could be an issue on the other hand since sometimes these things cause problems with other programs... Maybe something effected my log in or log out running in the background? Not sure, but I can run a scan or to to see about that...