PDA

View Full Version : I've been away for over two weeks..

EC_Subbie
Mar 26, 2007, 02:11 PM
I decided to take a little break from this game and I'm a little lost now. Where can I get Ultimate PA/Bullets and what new missions have been added? I checked the usual weapon/item shops where PAs are but can't find the ultimates.

Akaimizu
Mar 26, 2007, 02:14 PM
You can get them from certain planet-side Guardian's Desks. Like Parum's Guardian Desk, for one example. Don't mind the mangled sentence structure of Sheena, but she can help you there.

You have to pick the PA License mission, and you'll enter a Mission with a Lou unit, which will then give you menus as to which PA art you want to buy, and how much, in PA fragments, it'll cost you.

omegapirate2k
Mar 26, 2007, 02:21 PM
At least you didn't say "What'd I miss?"

XD

Welcome back then.

Kaydin
Mar 26, 2007, 02:48 PM
On 2007-03-26 12:14, Akaimizu wrote:
You can get them from certain planet-side Guardian's Desks. Like Parum's Guardian Desk, for one example. Don't mind the mangled sentence structure of Sheena, but she can help you there.

You have to pick the PA License mission, and you'll enter a Mission with a Lou unit, which will then give you menus as to which PA art you want to buy, and how much, in PA fragments, it'll cost you.

Skills are on Moatoob.
Bullets are on Parum.
TECHNICS are on Neudaiz.

Akaimizu
Mar 26, 2007, 02:50 PM
Yep. Thanks for adding the additional info. I had a feeling each location was limited for which ones they were, but wasn't sure (from memory) as I did it only once.

EC_Subbie
Mar 26, 2007, 04:13 PM
Perfect, thanks for the info!