PDA

View Full Version : when do i get to use wands as a hunter?

jerrelle
Mar 26, 2007, 03:26 PM
offline, in extra mode, my beast hunter can use b level wands. online, my beast hunter can't use b level wands or any for that matter. it's weird, but leo (the trainer who gave me his card) uses wands relentlessly to heal.

i'm level 16 online, when do i get to use wands as a hunter? i'm tired of running out of mates and the idiot ai that's with me never heals.

--
Mod edit: fix title

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2007-03-26 13:33 ]</font>

UnknownFox
Mar 26, 2007, 03:28 PM
quick answer go to gardians hq on 5th floor and talk to the girl on the other sid of the counter when you first walk in she will tell you about the different classes and what they can use

Dhylec
Mar 26, 2007, 03:29 PM
You can't use wand online as a hunter, unless you are a wartecher. Also, ignore NPCs, they don't follow conventional rules.

sakodea
Mar 26, 2007, 03:29 PM
Yeah, Online differs from offline stats, prices, how rare a item is, ETC and im sorry i cant tell u what lvl u can use it.

jerrelle
Mar 26, 2007, 03:31 PM
Thanks for the quick replies..... That's why I love this place.

JAFO22000
Mar 26, 2007, 03:34 PM
On 2007-03-26 13:26, jerrelle wrote:
...it's weird, but leo (the trainer who gave me his card) uses wands relentlessly to heal.

...i'm tired of running out of mates and the idiot ai that's with me never heals.

Ok......

Garanz-Baranz
Mar 26, 2007, 04:14 PM
On 2007-03-26 13:34, JAFO22000 wrote:

On 2007-03-26 13:26, jerrelle wrote:
...it's weird, but leo (the trainer who gave me his card) uses wands relentlessly to heal.

...i'm tired of running out of mates and the idiot ai that's with me never heals.

Ok......

Tis an oxymoron[sp?]....

JAFO22000
Mar 26, 2007, 04:25 PM
No, it's more a contradiction of terms. To say that your beast AI spams resta "relentlessly" then to follow this by stating that the AI never heals, I mean I just don't know what the problem is.

Apparently, this person wants resta like thier AI, who "relentlessly" casts it.

They want resta because their AI never casts it....

jerrelle
Mar 27, 2007, 10:38 AM
Rephrase: "He heals himself relentlessly. He never heals me because he is way behind while I do the dirty work."

Thanks for pointing that out even though others pretty much answered what needed to be answered. Good job going above and beyond what was necessary.

Rashiid
Mar 27, 2007, 10:44 AM
POINT IS:

NPCs are different.

majan
Mar 27, 2007, 10:45 AM
if you forget or dont know offhand,you can always also just hit start and go to the 'types' screen and it will show you each class and hwat you can/cant equip.also shows you stats,too.rather useful,but dont get too impulsive with it.sometimes I find myself saying,hey,what s ranks can a wartecher use?so Ill go ahead and check while in the middle of a mob of volfu.

jerrelle
Mar 27, 2007, 10:53 AM
I'm just getting back into the game. I couldn't play as much when it first came out. Now, I decided to finish the single player and got the itch again to go online so I'm slowly working my way up. I just can't find a good group at the times I'm able to play, that's why I just run with the npc's.

majan
Mar 27, 2007, 10:57 AM
my gt is lxquidxsnake if your on the 360 servers,Ill run with you anyitme Im on,which is usually anytime past 10pm eastern.

jerrelle
Mar 27, 2007, 11:29 AM
hit me up with a friend request, Jerrelle. I'm on about that time 2 -3x a week after I put my son to bed. Never on the same schedule everyweek because of a night job also.