PDA

View Full Version : AL1ST0R... A fraud?

Ultra_Cammy
Mar 26, 2007, 10:03 PM
hi everyone, i came here to address a small issue
with a past psu player, his name is AL1ST0R here.
this person was a member of a psu hacking website i
happen to be a member of, although i joined for the
once stable, non-elitist community rather than
hacks.

he has made posts here reporting what they
have been doing to hack psu, although the community
has been plagued by drama lately, which at that time
he "left", moreso just not posting, but still
watching the progression of hacks they are coming up
with.

i care not for hacks, and i am not posting this because he has ruined the progression of them, but rather because he was deceiving not only his "friends" there, but his "friends" here. he is
the same AL1ST0R that has/had a Sonic decoration in
his room, that remained even after he was banned. i
personally dislike deceit, and thats what he has
done. he posed as a legit player here, and posed as
a hacker there.

he was banned from the website i post most often at after my friend was made an administrator, and people still speak of him there. if it was in my power, i would ban AL1ST0R from these forums as well, not because he ruined hacking, but because he is an all-around jerk...

Ffuzzy-Logik
Mar 26, 2007, 10:05 PM
Ok.

ljkkjlcm9
Mar 26, 2007, 10:07 PM
there is no reason to create a thread to badmouth another player, ever

THE JACKEL

Weeaboolits
Mar 26, 2007, 10:10 PM
http://www.freewebs.com/ronin_cooper/caps/AirGaoGaoStego.gif

9lotus
Mar 26, 2007, 10:11 PM
GAO GAO STEGOSAURUS

Mezzanine
Mar 26, 2007, 10:15 PM
"there is no reason to create a thread to badmouth another player, ever"

THE JACKEL

And yet.....people do it all the time to each other for reasons far less abrasive. As I recall, someone bashed you for ASSUMING you were a hacker. Yet, when things are factual.....oh no....that's a baaaaaaaad thing to talk about someone else. Contradiction.....it's not just a fragrance anymore.

RedX
Mar 26, 2007, 10:17 PM
Of course he is a fraud, all you need to do is look in to his claims a little and you will see they are fake.

ljkkjlcm9
Mar 26, 2007, 10:19 PM
On 2007-03-26 20:15, Mezzanine wrote:
"there is no reason to create a thread to badmouth another player, ever"

THE JACKEL

And yet.....people do it all the time to each other for reasons far less abrasive. As I recall, someone bashed you for ASSUMING you were a hacker. Yet, when things are factual.....oh no....that's a baaaaaaaad thing to talk about someone else. Contradiction.....it's not just a fragrance anymore.

and you have two posts and have probably been banned from this site for badmouthing players. I'm not saying you can't point out someone is a hacker/fraud, but there is no reason to make an entire thread about it. And there was no reason for that person to bash me.

THE JACKEL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ljkkjlcm9 on 2007-03-26 20:20 ]</font>

omegapirate2k
Mar 26, 2007, 10:20 PM
I didn't need you to tell me he was a jerk XD

Dhylec
Mar 26, 2007, 10:23 PM
While it's nice to warn others about certain user, please do not use the forum as a mean for personal feud. I don't know the whole story, but let's end it here before things get out of hands.