PDA

View Full Version : Mixing up playing for PSU

Zero-mx
Mar 27, 2007, 08:34 AM
Hey guys, long time no post... too much work >.>
Anyways, I thought of this a long time ago but never posted it, here goes...

Doesn't anyone think that there should still be a charge attack for gun weapons? I mean Hunters get PAs, Forces get Techs... but Rangers only get 1 shot? I think we should get the charge attack, uses twice the PP, slower, but more damage, probably less accuracy as well. I mean, having only 1 attack for a gun kind of sucks, you just mash the left button a ton, kind of boring. The charge could also have slight knockback as well, stunning enemies, making Rangers be even better for support.

Well, tell me what you guys think, good idea or bad idea? Any other ideas?

Dhylec
Mar 27, 2007, 08:39 AM
Nice idea, but quite similar to the hard attack in PSO. But who knows, with Illuminus coming, this might be a feature?

omegapirate2k
Mar 27, 2007, 08:41 AM
A charge shot would be cool, if the laser cannon had to charge up and was more powerful, that would be pretty sweet!

R2D6battlebot
Mar 27, 2007, 09:07 AM
Rangers are already incredibly powerful, SE4 is devastating. If you dont have SE4 on any of your weapons, then that seems like your HUGE problem. Also, every class has to sit there and mash 2 buttons, maybe 3 for Forces, so its not exactly more promising, just looks more fun on the screen. If youre a good Fortegunner, you should have your hands full making sure everything in the room is under control with different SEs, you shouldnt get so bored.

Zero-mx
Mar 27, 2007, 09:17 AM
I thought of it before PSU came out, but just haven't posted it. Not really complaining, just an idea. My ranger is only rank 6, so I'm not even to Fortegunner yet >.>;;

majan
Mar 27, 2007, 10:29 AM
Im pretty sure that what you just described is the ultimate PA for the bow.I could be wrong on that though.Im almost positive one of the ranged weaps got a PA just like that.

Weakness
Mar 27, 2007, 10:32 AM
On 2007-03-27 08:29, majan wrote:
Im pretty sure that what you just described is the ultimate PA for the bow.I could be wrong on that though.Im almost positive one of the ranged weaps got a PA just like that.

No, the ultimate PA for the bow blows donkey balls.

What he is describing is something reminiscent of a Hard Attack from PSO.

Zero-mx
Mar 27, 2007, 10:36 AM
Yes, its more akin to the hard attack from PSO. I just don't like the fact that guns only have one ability. Guess I'm just weird that way.