PDA

View Full Version : exactly why is hiragi-senba so special?

majan
Mar 27, 2007, 10:10 AM
'boosts abilities of force-type users'...

donners of the hiragi,what in the hell does that mean?and do you get a decent boost?the only upside I see with this one is that you can make it any element you like,unlike the sori senba.the slots are rather convenient too.most forces besides bow/card users dont give a hoot about the arm slots anyway.

also,Im guessing it does not take 35 ortasilicas to synthesize like it says on the psoworld item database(mods please take note and submit a change for that)

so,whats the big deal surrounding this armor?

Inazuma
Mar 27, 2007, 10:16 AM
i think rite now on the eng ver of psu, the hiragisenba is the very best armor for a force. it gives you +30 magic attack. kotohasenba is a little better and should come w/ the next missions.

majan
Mar 27, 2007, 10:18 AM
ah.okay,makes sense.that will make up for the -30 for the me/quick!awesome.

btw,do you know about whether it requires ortasilicas or ortaresins....on the psoworld item database it says 35 silicas....if so,Im gona run and buy me a few boards...

Midicronica
Mar 27, 2007, 10:19 AM
Ortaresin. I'm not sure if it's 8* or 9*, but I'm sure it takes ortaresin.

-Crokar-
Mar 27, 2007, 10:20 AM
kotoha is already out. s2 of forrest infiltration drops off ageeta

Golto
Mar 27, 2007, 10:21 AM
Database is wrong, A rank armor boards requires -resins.

majan
Mar 27, 2007, 10:26 AM
yeah,thought so.thought this was some kinda fluke though,you never know with sonic team.

Spark_A_Dutch
Mar 27, 2007, 12:06 PM
I can tell you right now it will not be easy to find a Hiragi board as myself and about 4 other techers I know are looking for one. I might need to do that run today to see if I can find a board. And yes it takes 35 ortaresin and i think 20 Vestaline and 15 (insert name of elemental photon you want) photons (might be wrong on that). I was lucky enough to make one out of the 3.