PDA

View Full Version : TE/TECH CHARGE FOR ME/QUICK

tusashi
Mar 27, 2007, 06:53 PM
I HAVE THE 6* TE/TECH CHARGE AND IM LOOKING FOR A ME/QUICK IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED PLZ PM ME

JOHNIE
Mar 27, 2007, 07:22 PM
silly..Te/tech is nothing compare to me/quick but anyways

Lman90245
Mar 27, 2007, 11:19 PM
well, i've always favored power over speed myself... I used to use a te / tech, but I use a Sori / tech now >:D

Sure you can cast faster with any of the "/ quick" slots but the DPS spells you have to hold a key down for like dambarta pretty much remain the same.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lman90245 on 2007-03-27 21:27 ]</font>

majan
Mar 28, 2007, 12:25 PM
On 2007-03-27 17:22, JOHNIE wrote:
silly..Te/tech is nothing compare to me/quick but anyways

not true at all

matters with play style.I think the quicks are better personally for my style but it was a dead heat decision not to go tech charge instead

Ill be surprised if you dont get a hit on that trade but I wont be the one,sorry.my me quick is dion me just fine.the hit taken by TP with the -30(-80 for m sinc eI used a sta/force prior to getting it) is hardly even noticeable,and with faster casting for barely noticable damage nerf?Ill take it.no more dying while casting resta!

tusashi
Mar 28, 2007, 03:55 PM
eh if you really think about they both have ups and downs but in the end you would kill in the same amount of time its all just about personal preference and ive done the whole power thing and would like to give the speed a whirl to see which i like better