PDA

View Full Version : Rare map Config's

Dya
Mar 27, 2007, 11:46 PM
Do the rare map config's on psupedia work for the S and S2 missions?

Ffuzzy-Logik
Mar 27, 2007, 11:48 PM
Yes.

Umberger
Mar 27, 2007, 11:48 PM
They work on all mission ranks C-S2.

Cz
Mar 28, 2007, 01:18 AM
have fun with it...lol. I have had enough of those tedious rappy hunting and i need a break from those abandoning, abandoning, abandoning......and so on....gosh i hate it...lol. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Dya
Mar 28, 2007, 01:49 AM
ugh I was hoping they were wrong cause on the colony run it says there should be 6 pannons but there is always only 5. Plus the first spawn there should be 3 (3) and instead of all together it being 6 we get like 8. It says nothing about that on the site.. Am I just reading it wrong. =/

Dya
Mar 28, 2007, 01:52 AM
On 2007-03-27 23:18, BunnyGirl wrote:
have fun with it...lol. I have had enough of those tedious rappy hunting and i need a break from those abandoning, abandoning, abandoning......and so on....gosh i hate it...lol. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

LOL yea its a pain in hiney, but I promised my husband an easter egg and a rappy armor board. So the hunt continues

RS
Mar 28, 2007, 05:48 AM
On 2007-03-27 23:49, Dya wrote:
ugh I was hoping they were wrong cause on the colony run it says there should be 6 pannons but there is always only 5. Plus the first spawn there should be 3 (3) and instead of all together it being 6 we get like 8. It says nothing about that on the site.. Am I just reading it wrong. =/

I think your describing the B-1,B-X map pattern spawns? As long as you see only Pannons even when you turn the corner,and there are NO Delsaban.Continue the mission to Block 3,then as the map says you want to see Delsaban X3 Pannon X2 for the rare spawn. hope this helps? Good Luck.

Dya
Mar 28, 2007, 06:04 AM
Thank you RS. That helps with that one, but others are like that. For example on Parum for "plains over lord" it says 3 koltovas + 2 for the cave to the left map. I know there are different ones that start out like that but on the second block I got 3 Vahra and that isnt even on the dud maps. So might there be more map configs for the S's?