PDA

View Full Version : Good bye Serafi hunt

Kimil
Mar 28, 2007, 04:25 PM
Okay... I've decided not to go for the serafi DDaggers anymore. THis isn't healthy for me, if the daggers were a yearly item, I'd hunt them casually, but since they are only around for 3 weeks ( 2 of wich I'll be in europe and unable ot hunt)I've been wasting my days away hunting all day ).

Casual STRESSLESS Play > Timed Stressful play.

So now, I've decided to max every Class... Why?n I dunno, I wanna try them all, but I don't wanna rase a new character.

Only problem? The PA limitations... So I have t obe picky right? I've chosen some weapons to focus in in every class

Here are my questions:

Melee: Axe/Spear/Kunx/Saber/Dagger/Claw/Twin Claw

Axe - Which PA?
Spear - Focus on Dus Daggas, good Ennough?
Fist - I'm using the Falcon punch one, is the ult PA worth Getting?

Guns: Bow/Card/Mechgun/Twin Pistols/Launcher

Basically, I wanna only have one/two bullets a gun, which bullet per gun?

Tech:

What are the best Attack spells in your opinion?
I'm using Mostly Gi spells right now, plus Diga and Dambarta.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2007-03-29 02:29 ]</font>

Sc0pe
Mar 28, 2007, 04:27 PM
Kirby Punches are much better better than Falco Punch. It is worth getting

Kimil
Mar 28, 2007, 04:28 PM
Hmm I wanted that one../ just as a WT it was pointless. But I might as well now... 25 Crimson Runs and its mine http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Kaydin
Mar 28, 2007, 04:31 PM
I've actually considered doing this. I love Wartecher too much though. I tried Fighgunner, not having spells irritates me greatly.

Axe: Anga Redda. Dunno what the Ult one is, no one has a video or anything.
Spear: Dus Daggas for now, but get the Ult one when it comes out. Spear riding FTW.
Knuckles: Personally, I hate the Falcon Punch, but that's just me. The ULT one is ok, if you have space.

MaximusLight
Mar 28, 2007, 08:15 PM
Well the daggers ARE yearly so ya don't worry about them.

1. Plan you PA's and don't get the ones you won't be using, for instance if you like a particular kind of weapon focus on those and skip the rest, don't forget eventually we're getting alot more and may not get more PA space!

2. Skills: For Types that go too 30 Skills use the two-handed ones, and for wartecher use single handed skills since you can get the knock-back part for them at 11+. For every other type use the ones that give you crowd-control, everything else is useless to you.

3. Bullets: This one is easy, use what you want ALOT, since all we have are elements and the specials just use one or two per weapon since the atp difference is what makes the biggest difference. Option 1: split the elements up among the guns you'll be using for function and space. Option 2: specialize, use only one kind of element. Other that the elementals, use only the most useful ultimates like the handgun bullet.

Techs: Ok this is going to be a long one -_-;

This is the hardest one to work out, you need to have support, and a varity for kinds of attack techs.

Support:
Obviously Resta is a must, Reverser and Giresta are there more to save on supplies than too be needed, reverser saves every on Antimates and Moon, Giresta is a complete heal to everyone though and it regenerates so it's still really good. Then you have your power ups and downs which you don't need so they are accessories as well, if you have to get one wait for the dark one to save on space.

Attack:
This is the place were this can really vary, you don't need too many but you should have at least one for the four elements and maybe dark (and light later on). Other than that you pick your attack areas which work as follows:

Foie and Diga: single target big damage, HAVE ONE!

Barta and Zonde: anything in front of you, not needed but this can be really useful, your choice.

Ra-techs: Mid- damage, mid- area (up to three targets), to the closest thing in front of you, I recomend one, but that's your choice too.

Gi- techs: Hit's six things around you with increasing range on the X1's levels, plus mid- damage, YOU SHOULD HAVE ONE, this can be a good point blank defence as well so keep that in mind.

Nos- and Dam- techs: these are damage dealers, they hurt alot and burn your PP just as much, your choice but I recomend one.

Have fun choicing, and welcome to the club, you're one of three people I know trying it.

Soukosa
Mar 28, 2007, 08:49 PM
On 2007-03-28 18:15, MaximusLight wrote:
Well the daggers ARE yearly so ya don't worry about them.

Posted this in another thread and probably worth stating it here too. Food for thought if nothing else.

It is possible that the rare drops of seasonal enemies are not static and will change to whatever ST wants them to drop at that time. I bring this up since there's been very little consistancy in the drops of them so far. It also seems rather stupid for them to release particular weapons that way. But I guess we'll have to see http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

HerdsmanOfYrr
Mar 28, 2007, 08:53 PM
For the Axe anga redda is by far superior to anga durga (or how ever it is spelt) because redda hits three-four people a swing and you have a massive baseball bat type swing at the end which sends any moveable enemy away with a damage marker of over 1000

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 28, 2007, 09:06 PM
I've just seen 4 spawns today, but since I've gotten a party hunting with me, i didn't get anything XD;

so 2 spawns monday, 3 spawns tuesday, 4 spawns today. None of which dropped serafi board or rabol.

I've been doing LLS2! I hope it doesnt become the last day and I've still not seen those darn thing drop! ><;

GreenArcher
Mar 28, 2007, 09:19 PM
Dude wtf. I've been hunting just about all day since monday, and I havn't even seen a spawn.

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 28, 2007, 09:58 PM
I'll start a guide later tonight on what I do so you guys can get your chance as well http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif.

Kaydin
Mar 28, 2007, 10:05 PM
Dude, Kimil. What happened to our vow to find the dagger even if we had to wait until next year? Don't be backing out on meh. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

I gotta start hunting those buggers again. >.>;

Gryffin
Mar 28, 2007, 10:08 PM
Go with Anga Redda... the Ult PA's is supposedly a single hit..jump into the air and a massive slam with a nova or something.. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

james_b
Mar 28, 2007, 10:25 PM
anga jabroga is a single hit with a huge att modifier

l_Will_l
Mar 29, 2007, 03:55 AM
ive done this with my main and it works well for me

Melee - 1 of each - 11 in total (I plan on getting the ults. for my char. but thats just me)

Range - 1 of each - 10 in total (Again I plan on getting the Ults. lol)

Techniques - 12 in total - The ones I have listed are the 2 of each element with the highest base %

Foie
Rafoie

Rabarta
Gibarta

Razonde
Gizonde

Diga
Radiga

Resta
Reverser

Rammegid
Dammegid

And after that that leaves you with 33... so u have 3 spaces left to fool around with whatever you want. again thats the set up i have so far. i have 2 gun ults and 2 melee ults so far. plan on goin through the techs and getting some of those ults soon to fill up my last 3 spaces. hope that helped any http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kimil
Mar 29, 2007, 04:26 AM
Thank you for the imput. I think I've come to my conclusion: Sticking with Wartecher, and Fortefighter, Fortetecher ( Support, Diga and bow only ) on the side. lol... I couldn't stand being a ranger.. just didn't sit to well not keeping the party alive.
I know what to get rid of:
Sword/TwinClaw/Twinhandgun/Pistol
Saved the room I need for Giresta, Digaz/Rentis and some ultimate PAs=O

On 2007-03-28 20:05, Kadan wrote:
Dude, Kimil. What happened to our vow to find the dagger even if we had to wait until next year? Don't be backing out on meh. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

I gotta start hunting those buggers again. >.>;

I have an excuse, Hope its good ennough T_T

I only have 1 more day that I can even hunt the daggers this easter:
Friday/Saturday/Sunday Friends back from March Brake and I have to do my HW, Correspondance and Scholarship Applications that I've left to the last second.
Monday/Tuesday School is back
Wendsay Europe School trip ... back 10 days later.

I may have a day or two after the trip, but not ennought to find the daggers board. So Kadan... I'll try again next year X.x I'll get it eventually I promise XD