PDA

View Full Version : Serafi-senba Armor

Neoptolemus
Mar 28, 2007, 04:34 PM
I was looking at the item database, and ran across the listing for the Serafi-senba armor. Have the Japanese players said if this is what drops from lvl 100+ Easter Rappies, or do you think it would have dropped from the lvl 100+ Rappy Noels? Anyone have any ideas?

Ffuzzy-Logik
Mar 28, 2007, 04:41 PM
If I recall correctly, it drops from some enemy on Rainbow Beast S2.

EDIT: In other words, not a holiday drop.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ffuzzy-Logik on 2007-03-28 14:54 ]</font>

Golto
Mar 28, 2007, 05:17 PM
A different armor board drops from lvl 100+ ageetas in Rainbow Beast S2 not this one.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Mar 28, 2007, 05:36 PM
On 2007-03-28 15:17, Golto wrote:
A different armor board drops from lvl 100+ ageetas in Rainbow Beast S2 not this one.

Right, Kotoha-senba board drops form them as far as I know. However, I'm pretty sure the Serafi Senba board drops there somewhere too (probably from the boxes at end).

Golto
Mar 28, 2007, 06:28 PM
Kotoha-senba drops from lvl 80-99 ageetas. Not sure about the name but something like Bajura-senba 10* board drops from lvl 100+ ageetas in Rainbow Beast S2. Maybe you are thinking of Kate?-senba 9* which drops from boxes in RB S2. Sefari-senba does not drop yet for us or Japanese pc/ps2. You guess it as good as anyone else's. I like the lvl 100+ Rappy Noel theory.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Mar 28, 2007, 06:44 PM
Lolk, I guess I'm just confused then. I could've sworn someone said it droped there.

Soukosa
Mar 28, 2007, 08:46 PM
It is possible that the rare drops of seasonal enemies are not static and will change to whatever ST wants them to drop at that time. I bring this up since there's been very little consistancy in the drops of them so far. It also seems rather stupid for them to release particular weapons that way. But I guess we'll have to see http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

And yes, the Serafi-senba armor doesn't drop from anything ATM. I rather wish that PSOW would quit adding hacked stuff to the item DB...