PDA

View Full Version : mayalee fury

Hideki_UK
Mar 28, 2007, 04:50 PM
so i have this PA and basicly it hits Zero all the time... can any1 tell me what it does and how i go about lvln it up..

many thanks

A2K
Mar 28, 2007, 04:52 PM
The zeroes have to do with the fact Mayalee Fury modifies your ATA to a puny 1 to 3%--for most this amounts to something in the single-digit range.

The trick is to get behind something large like a Jarba and let it rip (when you're behind most enemies your hit rate is 100% regardless of ATA), and you'll see exactly what its true power is.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2007-03-28 14:53 ]</font>

Ffuzzy-Logik
Mar 28, 2007, 04:53 PM
At levels 1-10, it has 1% ATA (2% at 11-20; 3% at 21-30). When it hits, each hit knocks the enemy into the air (or, if it is a larger enemy, it stuns it).

It is useless unless you attack from behind. Attacking thusly, it is great on Jarbas, Bils, and other such things.

Chaobo99
Mar 28, 2007, 05:56 PM
yes I use it alot and just watch yourself put one jarba from one end of the room to the next end before it either respawns..i Like to jam them on the wall so the others fcan get it..and one more advice. even if you hit zero on say a powered up vahra, it still helps, it practically stuns whatever small creature..never had the actual guts to go straight up to the jarba and try the 0-stun.