PDA

View Full Version : how are armor mags?

majan
Mar 28, 2007, 09:36 PM
so I just heard that they kinda suck in that they dont boost the synth rate all that much at all,some dude just told me only 5-10% for a lv 100 pure armor mag...

is this true?armor maggers,speak out!

i wana kno if its worth camping at my xbox for 6 days recreating casts to strip them naked -.-

NPCMook
Mar 28, 2007, 09:46 PM
Pure Armor Partner Machines increase the amount decently when comparing a Pure Strike Partner Machines synthing a 9 Star weapon its about the same

Kent
Mar 28, 2007, 09:50 PM
Defense-based MAGs are okay, if you like boosting your character's defense a lot...

Although, I don't know where you're getting all these totally irrelevant percentages from and "synthing," being that you're talking about MAGs, and not Partner Machinery.

majan
Mar 28, 2007, 09:54 PM
err,yea....meant PM's..sorry.

but yea so wat taht dude told me about 5-10% increase isnt true then?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 28, 2007, 10:00 PM
I did the old char-create armor/cast part dump for 70+ lvs on my Armor PM.

Gi Senba only went up to 51%, even wrote down that every 5 lvs or so it went up 1% Tried it on 51%, got my armor - now its an afterthought collecting proverbial dust. I don't add any more to the PM's Armor lvs other than Brandlines made with Regular Photons so its up to the 90% area on those. 4 slots full now so I can't character create and parts dump into shared bank to make it 100 that way even if I wanted to.

Really not a major difference and armor synthing tends to get super expensive. If you're really interested, try to find someone who has a pure Armor PM out in a shop and see the synth %'s for their armors they have in their list compared to their PM's Armor lv. Someone out there has the patience for this type of PM, cross your fingers that you find a shop that doesn't charge a grip for synth-ed armors.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2007-03-28 20:02 ]</font>

majan
Mar 28, 2007, 10:04 PM
tru
ok
thanks