PDA

View Full Version : Item Selling Question - Do you think this is Fair?

Fulgore
Mar 28, 2007, 10:48 PM
I desperately need Ortaresin and lots of it in order to have another go at making my Hiragi-Senba Armor. I have 2 more tries left. Anyway, Ortaresin is so elusive right now that all I really have to offer is Nanoresins which are also 8 Star and I have quite a few so my question is. Is it Fair to sell my Nanoresins only 500 Less than NPC prices since I'll have to buy the Ortaresins from the NPC anyway, because no one sells it or anyone who does sells it for like 10K or more, it's crazy so I just buy from the NPC.

Sorta like a swap so to speak? I'm still gonna lose cash though but I just want to know if that is fair.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fulgore on 2007-03-28 20:52 ]</font>

Zorafim
Mar 28, 2007, 10:53 PM
I sell my rares for 90% of the NPC price, and they still sell easily. I'm sure the buyer will be happy to find something not at 200% npc price.

Schubalts
Mar 28, 2007, 10:53 PM
Meh. 500 less is still less, which is better than ~80% of the player shops.

HerdsmanOfYrr
Mar 28, 2007, 10:56 PM
yeah its fair but i say sell it for the max price it sells for. people are inherently lazy and not intellegent. they go to player shops for synth items where all but the 3* or less cost a small fortune instead of the NPC. And just to head off anyone who wants to whine about the economy. the economy isnt broken it is working just the way it should. The suppliers sell for the highest price the items get bought.

i sell synths for 10x what i can sell them to the NPC for...i dont know how that compares but they go like lightning so i dont worry about it....cept for photon. they average 20K

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HerdsmanOfYrr on 2007-03-28 20:58 ]</font>

Fulgore
Mar 28, 2007, 10:59 PM
Thank you for the input. I will go ahead and sell em for 7K then and see what happens http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Will have to throw them in my shop after work. Hopefully my Hiragi succeeds this time. Making a 100lvl Armor PM just to have it fail all the time is a real downer.

Tiyr
Mar 28, 2007, 11:36 PM
I really wish that the game wouldn't allow anyone to sell vendor-available stuff for more than the vendor. It's really made the whole player shop system useless for everyone who's not a complete moron.

Fulgore
Mar 28, 2007, 11:49 PM
Since I have this thread going and all I had another thought the other day and I might as well ask about it as well. What do you think a PA Fragments is worth? Yes, I know, they cannot be bought or sold BUT if you sell the actual Photon Art you obtain instead of using it what do you think it would be worth? 100K...500K...1Mil Meseta? I have been wondering this because in about 3 Photon Arts I will be through with what I need and I will buy specific ones to sell. Curious what people think.

Tiyr
Mar 28, 2007, 11:54 PM
I don't think you can sell the ultimate PAs any more than you can sell the frags. Haven't tried though.

Fulgore
Mar 28, 2007, 11:56 PM
Your probably right Tiyr, and, I shouldn't have even mentioned it I suppose until I try it myself first. Which I havent yet http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif But yeah...nuff said

HerdsmanOfYrr
Mar 29, 2007, 12:23 AM
i dont see why people would waste the effort of getting one of the ult PAs to sell it...seems like a waste of a good 50 odd missions...kinda seems mind numbing....no price is worth that i would think

Zorafim
Mar 29, 2007, 01:33 AM
PA fragments keep on coming, while you only need a certain amount of PA fragments. Eventually, you're going to get all the PAs that you want, and have left of PA fragments.
For a while, I'm going to save them up, but until the JP side gives information on them, I doubt they're worth much to me now.

Fulgore
Mar 29, 2007, 01:35 AM
On 2007-03-28 23:33, Zorafim wrote:
PA fragments keep on coming, while you only need a certain amount of PA fragments. Eventually, you're going to get all the PAs that you want, and have left of PA fragments.
For a while, I'm going to save them up, but until the JP side gives information on them, I doubt they're worth much to me now.

Exactly, what else would I do when I start having more PA frags than I know what to do with. Might as well try to sell em if the game allows for it.

The Photon Arts that is

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fulgore on 2007-03-28 23:35 ]</font>