PDA

View Full Version : Extra Mode Knuckle PAs, am I wasting my time?

Weeaboolits
Mar 29, 2007, 09:32 AM
I've been playing with knux a lot in extra lately, and I was wondering if there're any knuckle PS'a available in extra besides Bogga Zuba, I never used them that much before, so I never really tried to get any, I wanna' know whether or not I'm wasting my time trying to get one from Nav.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin_Cooper on 2007-03-29 08:03 ]</font>

A2K
Mar 29, 2007, 03:27 PM
I think Nav gives you Bogga Danga (which is actually the first-tier skill online, for some reason). Don't quote me on that, though. The best indicator would be whether or not he actually seems to be using it himself or not?

Zorafim
Mar 29, 2007, 03:30 PM
If they use a weapon, they give a PA for that weapon. Also, each NPC gives two PAs.

Getting PAs is probably the hardest thing to do offline next to getting kubara wood.

Weeaboolits
Mar 29, 2007, 07:55 PM
Thanks for the info, and yeah, he does give you Bogga Danga, I got it just a little while before I got a chance to check this ^_^'
I gotta' say it's more useful than Bogga Zubba, although that one stopped me from using up all my PP, and it's useful on occasion.