PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Show - Pt. 2 (complete - winners on 7th pg)

DurakkenX
Mar 29, 2007, 09:55 AM
this will take place the third Sunday of April...

It will be at 5PM EST again...
Some of the winners may possibly be gaurenteed beta testing time as well after the contest!
1st competition = Scariest (3x deljiban blade)
2nd competition = Silliest (20x kubara wood)
3rd competition = Magiest! (6x CosmoPhotonCharges and a Morbinia)
4th competition = cutest (2x citrad and a WD Lovers)

intermission to change for the next competition...

5th competition = Group (99x megi photons + 6x kubara wood)

possible competitions include, best looking in a swim suit and best miss-matched...extra prizes and competitions may be added as well without being listed.

In front of the CoG temple on Neudaiz

Itsuki, Ami, and Deedlet will prolly be judges...

RedX has offered his photography services...

Also the time that one is given to model will be more regulated and the judges will be in a designated area so that they can all get a clear shot. The first time I was pretty much just winging it ^.^

Another thing that held things up a bit is the fact people went AFK or weren't responding when called. the way this will be solved is...I will call them in the regular chat...they will have 1 min to respond and then I will simple mail them and they will have another minute to respond after that. if they do not respond they will have an opportunity after everyone else has gone...if they still do not respond they will be ignored.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DurakkenX on 2007-04-14 19:52 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DurakkenX on 2007-04-14 20:04 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DurakkenX on 2007-04-16 00:34 ]</font>

Rashiid
Mar 29, 2007, 10:12 AM
sounds kool

off topic: ur sig, lmao.

DurakkenX
Mar 29, 2007, 11:09 AM
On 2007-03-29 08:12, Rashiid wrote:
sounds kool

off topic: ur sig, lmao.

what's so funny about my sig? ^.^ I hold the only guardians license mwahahaha

Rashiid
Mar 29, 2007, 12:02 PM
i found it kool/humorous

Itsuki
Mar 29, 2007, 12:03 PM
I call judge again! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif ::does a judgity jig::

DurakkenX
Mar 29, 2007, 01:34 PM
On 2007-03-29 10:03, Itsuki-chan wrote:
I call judge again! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif ::does a judgity jig::

I call topless judge night!

>.>
<.<

Wha?

Para
Mar 29, 2007, 02:28 PM
On 2007-03-29 11:34, DurakkenX wrote:

On 2007-03-29 10:03, Itsuki-chan wrote:

I call topless judge night!

>.>
<.<

Wha?
*supports it*!

DurakkenX
Mar 29, 2007, 09:26 PM
hehe ^.^

RedX
Mar 29, 2007, 09:27 PM
I'll take some pics again http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

DurakkenX
Mar 29, 2007, 10:34 PM
On 2007-03-29 19:27, RedX wrote:
I'll take some pics again http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

So that makes

2 judges and 1 photographer so far...

i was thinking about adding a new category... Most Easter oriented ^.^ since it will be on easter >.>

any ideas or what not?

Syl
Mar 29, 2007, 10:34 PM
Um, just for reference, can you name the categories?

ShadowDragon28
Mar 29, 2007, 11:22 PM
Will there still be a "magey-ist" and "scariest" catagory?

I suggest a "Most Mysterious/Exotic" and "Most Mis-Matched" catagories.

Is it ok to suggest the Oasis area? It has a changing room and would be a big benefit to those competing. Hot Springs is good to since it also has a changing area.

Addendum:
BTW
Wouldn't the Fasion Contest be cool if held (or one was held) the Sunday after the April 13th Update in which some new pieces of clothing, and male Cast parts are going to be addded.

It would give competitors a few more pieces of clothing (or Parts) to buy, wear and mix and match for the Fashion contests...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2007-03-29 21:28 ]</font>

DurakkenX
Mar 29, 2007, 11:37 PM
currently the categories are...

1st competition = Scariest (deljiban blade)
2nd competition = Silliest (6x kubara wood)
3rd competition = Magiest! (6x CosmoPhotonCharges)
4th competition = cutest (citrad)

intermission to change for the next competition...

5th copetition = Group = (99x megi photons + 6x kubara wood)

Where is the oasis?
i have to go to the areas some time this week so that I can plan out where everyone will stand all like that and make sure the area is big enough overall...there were roughly 40-50 people at the first one

And I was thinking that I should push it back another weak so that guy who wants to do that easter party can ^.^ also easter may not be the best time to do it so it may be pushed back to then anyways >.>

Itsuki
Mar 29, 2007, 11:48 PM
pushing back sounds like a good idea. And the oasis probably isn't the best idea. I don't think the area is big enough to have a viewing area and judging area. Its after Megahna though (do the 2 desert or canyon missions on moatoob to get to the cave, then do the megahna mission from the cave outpost).

The snowy outlook on the other hand, that one might be a lot better (after the other mission from the cave outpost).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2007-03-29 21:49 ]</font>

ShadowDragon28
Mar 30, 2007, 12:07 AM
Well. What about competitors that want to switch to another character for a specific catagory? Does the snowy out look have a changing room?

Just an observation; "Scariest" is kinda vague. IMO, out of all the available clothing, hairstyles, and accessories there doesn't seem to be any off them that lend to a actual "scary" look IMO.

Maybe "Creepiest" or "Spookiest" perhaps?

I mean there isn't a Hockey Mask accessory, or human skin mask accessory, no pointed goatees, no devil horns, no Lawyers 3-piece suit, no demented & creepy Clown outfit w/accessories, not even a simple Dubya mask.

Ma_Navu
Mar 30, 2007, 12:08 AM
This sounds like a neat little contest. I'd prolly join, but the last time I joined a fashion contest, no one understood my theme (I dressed my robot-headed Cast in the swim-suit, and called him "El Rudo, the Luchador from Hell." Had him do the "muscle-man" pose and everything).

Can't risk that again. xD

xennec
Mar 30, 2007, 01:16 AM
I think that pushing it back would be a good idea. I can't wait to join in the festivities! I need to go make a scary looking person. And as shadowdragon said, what exactly do you mean by "scariest"?

Oh, and please no more hive runs... (still scared to go face gaozorans again)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xennec on 2007-03-29 23:18 ]</font>

Allison_W
Mar 30, 2007, 02:07 AM
On 2007-03-29 23:16, xennec wrote: Oh, and please no more hive runs... (still scared to go face gaozorans again)

Gaozorans are annoying, sure, but I've learned to only be so afraid of them, and I don't see why a full group should have that much difficulty. Hell, even a few frontliners with Rising Strike keeping them off their feet, so to speak, while others dish out the damage with light bullets will take them out safely.

Sexy_Raine
Mar 30, 2007, 03:16 AM
I won't be around for it, whatever system it going to be on. I'm on hiatus until the 14th of April. Either way, I'd automatically win if it was a contest for looking the fiiiiinest.

DurakkenX
Mar 30, 2007, 11:20 AM
On 2007-03-29 23:16, xennec wrote:
I think that pushing it back would be a good idea. I can't wait to join in the festivities! I need to go make a scary looking person. And as shadowdragon said, what exactly do you mean by "scariest"?

The thing is it's a concept so one person may find something scarier than another. i'd personally associate "scary" with "intimidating" but others would put creepy or weird. Since I won't be the only judge i can't say ^.^

And don't worry...No goazorans will be harmed in the making of this production.

xennec
Mar 30, 2007, 12:41 PM
On 2007-03-30 00:07, Allison_W wrote: I don't see why a full group should have that much difficulty.

Yes, a full group shouldn't have that much trouble. We started out as five but two went afk halfway through the first HIVE mission. They didn't come back until after the Dark Fakis mission. There were only three of us left to complete the first HIVE mission and the Dark Fakis mission, both A rank. I believe that our lvls were 42,43,and 56.

-Ryuki-
Mar 30, 2007, 01:32 PM
Count me in as a competitor.

Freshellent
Mar 30, 2007, 01:53 PM
Round 2? I'm game.

Para
Mar 30, 2007, 01:55 PM
Durakken can you repost the competition details on this thread just so people dont get confused?

DurakkenX
Mar 30, 2007, 07:29 PM
On 2007-03-30 11:55, Para wrote:
Durakken can you repost the competition details on this thread just so people dont get confused?

There are more details?

Itsuki
Mar 30, 2007, 07:34 PM
On 2007-03-30 09:20, DurakkenX wrote:

On 2007-03-29 23:16, xennec wrote:

The thing is it's a concept so one person may find something scarier than another. i'd personally associate "scary" with "intimidating" but others would put creepy or weird. Since I won't be the only judge i can't say ^.^

I have two views on scary. And both are pretty much equal to it. The first is "If I wouldn't want to meet you in a dark alley", and the second is "If it will give me nightmares".

Siertes
Mar 30, 2007, 08:05 PM
I'll be there, but I don't think I'll be competing this time.

Ami~
Mar 31, 2007, 12:28 AM
I would absolutely love to help judge this event if it would be possible!

DurakkenX
Mar 31, 2007, 01:58 PM
On 2007-03-30 22:28, Ami_ wrote:
I would absolutely love to help judge this event if it would be possible!

So that makes 2 judges >.>
and
1 photographer...

sounds good.

Allison_W
Mar 31, 2007, 02:06 PM
On 2007-03-30 10:41, xennec wrote:

On 2007-03-30 00:07, Allison_W wrote: I don't see why a full group should have that much difficulty.

Yes, a full group shouldn't have that much trouble. We started out as five but two went afk halfway through the first HIVE mission. They didn't come back until after the Dark Fakis mission. There were only three of us left to complete the first HIVE mission and the Dark Fakis mission, both A rank. I believe that our lvls were 42,43,and 56.

Blech, that explains it, then. I'm sorry!

DurakkenX
Mar 31, 2007, 04:27 PM
On 2007-03-31 12:06, Allison_W wrote:

On 2007-03-30 10:41, xennec wrote:

Blech, that explains it, then. I'm sorry!

yeah it took so long my energy burst that was keeping me awake faded and i passed out almost as soon as as i logged out.

ShadowDragon28
Mar 31, 2007, 07:51 PM
Cool it seems like it's going to be on April 15 then? that's the third sunday of April. IF it is that is awesome!

There's going to be some *awesome* new clothing and parts coming out on the April 13th Update. Which *will* help the people competing in the new Fashion Contest if it's on the 15th.

-Ryuki-
Mar 31, 2007, 08:27 PM
The second Sunday sounds a lot better in my opinion.

DurakkenX
Apr 1, 2007, 03:29 PM
it can't be that week actually...when i said it i didn't know it was easter and easter my family always gets together kinda like thanksgiving ^.^ so it has to be the 3rd week...the rest of the time i'll be busy writing two reports and celebrating a bunch of birthdays ^.^

ShadowDragon28
Apr 1, 2007, 04:32 PM
Well I think that works out fine. Now is that "third Sunday" of April, April 15th? Because April 1st is the "first sunday" of April.

This is good, so anyone that wants to compete can then mix and match in the new clothing pieces being released with the April 13th update. Which would help a little with some of those contest catagories IMO. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

DurakkenX
Apr 1, 2007, 04:49 PM
On 2007-04-01 14:32, ShadowDragon28 wrote:
Well I think that works out fine. Now is that "third Sunday" of April, April 15th? Because April 1st is the "first sunday" of April.

yes the 15th...

actually it's sorta bad because people will think that just using new clothes will make them win and we'll prolly end up seeing a bunch of the same clothes which will kinda suck.

ShadowDragon28
Apr 1, 2007, 06:21 PM
Not if contestants mix and match pieces of new clothing with stuff that available now. It's all in what is paired with what.

Some of the "old" clothes paired with the new pieces of clothing can look very good together IMO. Just using the new stuff would be kinda "meh" though yeah.

DurakkenX
Apr 2, 2007, 10:18 PM
On 2007-04-01 16:21, ShadowDragon28 wrote:
Not if contestants mix and match pieces of new clothing with stuff that available now. It's all in what is paired with what.

Some of the "old" clothes paired with the new pieces of clothing can look very good together IMO. Just using the new stuff would be kinda "meh" though yeah.

i don't have a prob with that but i still know that a lot of people will just wear the new clothes just because they are there...

Ami~
Apr 3, 2007, 12:19 AM
It's kind of like when the Guardless outfit came out. Everyone and their mom was wearing it, but as time passed, i've seen people wear it less and less, to where there's more variety among the people's choice of clothing. I'm really looking forward to this fashion show. :3

DurakkenX
Apr 3, 2007, 09:21 PM
On 2007-04-02 22:19, Ami_ wrote:
It's kind of like when the Guardless outfit came out. Everyone and their mom was wearing it, but as time passed, i've seen people wear it less and less, to where there's more variety among the people's choice of clothing. I'm really looking forward to this fashion show. :3

yup yup ^.^ only a few weeks till it's time!

DurakkenX
Apr 9, 2007, 04:22 PM
ok so bump >.>

this coming Sunday is the fashion show...and seeing as how it's been a while i need to know if Ami and Itsuki are still on board as judges and RedX is still on for photographing...

it will also mark prolly the first day someone new will get to play the AoI beta >.> or a few people new depending how it works out.

Ami~
Apr 9, 2007, 04:32 PM
Yes! actually me and Itsuki were talking about it the other day, wondering if it were still going on! I'm so glad it's still gunna be happening, because i'm still wanting to be a judge! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

RedX
Apr 9, 2007, 04:33 PM
Yeah I'm still up for being the Photographer.

Itsuki
Apr 9, 2007, 04:48 PM
On 2007-04-09 14:22, DurakkenX wrote:
ok so bump >.>

this coming Sunday is the fashion show...and seeing as how it's been a while i need to know if Ami and Itsuki are still on board as judges and RedX is still on for photographing...

it will also mark prolly the first day someone new will get to play the AoI beta >.> or a few people new depending how it works out.

I will probably also allow someone to go onto the beta for a bit with one of the accounts I have control of. So everyone be on their best behavior for it and bring their best outfits. How long and how often is up in the air, so impress me. XD

-Ryuki-
Apr 9, 2007, 06:48 PM
I've been sporting my new look since word of this fashion thread has been spreading.
Hopefully I'll place top 3.

Para
Apr 9, 2007, 06:59 PM
I'll be a bystander and watch. Its always nice to get some new fashion ideas and get some inspiration... plus we should be up to date with clothing against the JP counterpart http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Siertes
Apr 9, 2007, 07:05 PM
I want to do something there...I think I'll walk around spamming AFK people with simple mails. I really hate AFKness at events like this.

Blanky
Apr 9, 2007, 07:36 PM
I hope I can come up with a new outfit in those 2 days when the new clothes are released =S I already know what hair and top i'm gonna use, but the legs and shoes have me stumped =|

Newdroid
Apr 9, 2007, 09:12 PM
How do you sign up and what is the deadline? This sounds very interesting! Is it possible to have a runway of some sort?

RedX
Apr 9, 2007, 09:41 PM
no need to sign up, just show up http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Newdroid
Apr 9, 2007, 09:43 PM
Oh cool! Thanks!

DurakkenX
Apr 9, 2007, 11:24 PM
On 2007-04-09 19:12, Newdroid wrote:
How do you sign up and what is the deadline? This sounds very interesting! Is it possible to have a runway of some sort?

yup yup no sign up, just show up and when you are told to go to the place you go there and you are part of the competition...

I still have no idea which area to hold it in...the hot springs would prolly be best for changing... i also was thinking that maybe in the main cities might be good as well...maybe neudaiz's main city, by the temple...like i said in the OP i'm up for suggestions...i'll decide by friday though so yeah...

also as far as runway...it's hard to do and there are only a few places that are good for that... the place where kubara boards are sold are one of the areas and that was nice... and though it was hard to get people to follow directions at first most people got the hand of it by the end ^.^

Deedlet
Apr 10, 2007, 05:10 AM
Hi Hi~~

This sounds like fun! I wouldn't mind judging with Ami ^_~ We're the hawtest chicks in PSU with the hawtest fashion sense.. it only makes sense... XD

-Ryuki-
Apr 10, 2007, 05:33 AM
On 2007-04-10 03:10, Deedlet wrote:
Hi Hi~~

This sounds like fun! I wouldn't mind judging with Ami ^_~ We're the hawtest chicks in PSU with the hawtest fashion sense.. it only makes sense... XD

>.>

DurakkenX
Apr 10, 2007, 10:53 AM
On 2007-04-10 03:33, RyukiZero wrote:

On 2007-04-10 03:10, Deedlet wrote:
Hi Hi~~

>.>

the more judges the better ^.^ especially to keep people from thinking i'm playing favorites v.v

RedX
Apr 10, 2007, 03:31 PM
*bump so people see*

DurakkenX
Apr 10, 2007, 08:21 PM
On 2007-04-10 13:31, RedX wrote:
*bump so people see*

thanks but i bump better!

Newdroid
Apr 10, 2007, 09:10 PM
My copy of PSU should get here tomorrow. I'm going to have to raise money really fast to get my clothes!

Allison_W
Apr 10, 2007, 09:23 PM
On 2007-04-10 19:10, Newdroid wrote:
My copy of PSU should get here tomorrow. I'm going to have to raise money really fast to get my clothes!

Sell elemental photons for Ridiculous Prices.

natewifi
Apr 10, 2007, 09:26 PM
isnt this already over?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: natewifi on 2007-04-10 19:27 ]</font>

DurakkenX
Apr 10, 2007, 09:44 PM
On 2007-04-10 19:26, natewifi wrote:
isnt this already over?

obviously not v.v

Allison_W
Apr 10, 2007, 09:50 PM
Hrm... scariest, silliest, magiest, cutest... why, I think I could come up with something for all four of those, but it would quite possibly involve using all four of my characters. >.>;;

pikachief
Apr 11, 2007, 01:05 AM
i would join in if it wasnt on my B-day http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Deedlet
Apr 11, 2007, 06:15 AM
On 2007-04-10 08:53, DurakkenX wrote:
the more judges the better ^.^ especially to keep people from thinking i'm playing favorites v.v

I would be glad to help as a judge http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I'm pretty much always with Ami, so you can contact me through her if you like. Or we can just meet before the event on Sunday, up to you.

Also 5 EST is like 3 PST?? lol sorry i'm bad at this time stuff. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

~Deedlet~

DurakkenX
Apr 11, 2007, 11:31 AM
On 2007-04-11 04:15, Deedlet wrote:

On 2007-04-10 08:53, DurakkenX wrote:

I would be glad to help as a judge http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I'm pretty much always with Ami, so you can contact me through her if you like. Or we can just meet before the event on Sunday, up to you.

Also 5 EST is like 3 PST?? lol sorry i'm bad at this time stuff. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

~Deedlet~

yeah it's something like that...it's either 2 or 3pst >.> just google search current EST time and it should give you the time for EST and then tell you the differential.

ShadowDragon28
Apr 11, 2007, 11:40 AM
when it's 5 pm EST, it's 2 PM PST...there's a 3 hr. difference between PST and EST...

I should know, for some strange reason I get the East Coast broadcast of Sci Fi channel from Direct TV, so when says something is on at "8 pm" it's actually 8 pm EST,
so i've got to set the TIVO function on my DirectTV/Tivo combo box to record that show at
5 pm (three hours difference) since I'm in California...

DurakkenX
Apr 11, 2007, 09:24 PM
wachow bump!

ShadowDragon28
Apr 11, 2007, 09:47 PM
*Masked Rider Kabuto appears* "...Cast Off... "

*his external heavy armor flies off his body reveling his true, sleek and stream-lined armored form*

"one.." "1" "two.." "2" "three" "3".....
"Rider Kick.."

*Kabuto unleashes a highly charged, sub-space tachyon energy wave from a round house kick that hits this thread and is then blasted up to the top of the message board*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKDMUxrH3sg&mode=related&search=

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2007-04-11 20:05 ]</font>

ShadowDragon28
Apr 12, 2007, 08:48 PM
" Clock up" "1....2...3...." "Rider Kick" *swooosh, BOOM*

Newdroid
Apr 12, 2007, 11:51 PM
I have my clothes ready! I'm just confused on which category to enter. . .

Also, I'm in the central time zone. If its 1:00 here, do I go up one hour or down?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Newdroid on 2007-04-12 22:01 ]</font>

DurakkenX
Apr 13, 2007, 12:58 AM
On 2007-04-12 21:51, Newdroid wrote:
I have my clothes ready! I'm just confused on which category to enter. . .

Also, I'm in the central time zone. If its 1:00 here, do I go up one hour or down?

5 EST is
4 CST is
3 PST

at least that's what i think it is >.> could always just come an hour early to make sure lol

Itsuki
Apr 13, 2007, 01:07 AM
you forgot one

5 EST is
4 CST is
3 MST is
2 PST

ShadowDragon28
Apr 13, 2007, 01:10 AM
5 PM EST is TWO PM **PST**; for the second time.

Newdroid
Apr 13, 2007, 01:14 AM
Thank you!

DurakkenX
Apr 13, 2007, 01:26 AM
On 2007-04-12 23:10, ShadowDragon28 wrote:
5 PM EST is TWO PM **PST**; for the second time.

*writes note...shadowdragon not allowed to win*

ShadowDragon28
Apr 13, 2007, 03:15 AM
What? I hope your not serious. I'm sorry and really apologize for being so foward.

I pray you are not serious man. I hope your just kidding. I'm sorry man...reconcider, please?
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I was just trying to make it clear about the time difference.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2007-04-13 01:18 ]</font>

Itsuki
Apr 13, 2007, 04:00 AM
Lol, I'm sure hes joking. Don't take him too seriously ~.^

ShadowDragon28
Apr 13, 2007, 04:02 AM
I PM'd him, he was joking, couldn't tell without a "j/k" or a http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif He worried me a bit there.

Itsuki
Apr 13, 2007, 04:03 AM
Lol. Well, believe me when I say that hes actually rather open with the judges, and the other judges included are what really decides (and I'm a judge)

I mean, you can't argue with someone that looks fly~

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2007-04-13 02:03 ]</font>

DurakkenX
Apr 13, 2007, 05:02 AM
On 2007-04-13 02:03, Itsuki-chan wrote:
Lol. Well, believe me when I say that hes actually rather open with the judges, and the other judges included are what really decides (and I'm a judge)

I mean, you can't argue with someone that looks fly~

>.> No, no I was serious...

and Pshh... why would I let the judges choose who wins?

I HOLD THE POWER! I AM THE FASHION GOD! BOW BEFORE ME MORTALS!!!!

ShadowDragon28
Apr 13, 2007, 07:35 AM
Um are you joking around? I have difficulty telling. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

DurakkenX
Apr 13, 2007, 07:53 AM
think logically about it...i'm sure you can figure out the answer without me telling you.

ShadowDragon28
Apr 13, 2007, 07:59 AM
um..ok..

Raysa
Apr 13, 2007, 08:02 AM
LOL!

ShadowDragon28
Apr 13, 2007, 08:13 AM
I've got mild Asperger's Syndrome.
So I *sometimes* have problems with textual or dialogue context; so I can sometimes tend to read things literally. It's not fun for me. I don't do well in social situations IRL as one result, it's been that way since I was a child long long ago...

That's why a http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif or a "j/k" works wonders so a reader can know when something is being said in jest.

Raysa
Apr 13, 2007, 08:20 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
To be honest I hate that evil "j/k" crap. My friends say it in IM and I'm like were you trying to be funny and they get all angry at me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

DurakkenX
Apr 13, 2007, 08:23 AM
like i said think about it logically...

why would i ask for judges if i was simply going to ignore their opinion?

and why would i not allow someone to have a fair chance to compete based on him correcting me so that someone can compete which is something i want?

It has nothing to do with inflections in text, but just pure logic. I assure you though that most people who are dead serious often don't really care about what they're saying and those who joke are more often more thoughtful and are more serious about the things they joke about or that they present in a silly way. Also jokes and misleading people are a good way to make them find an opposite answer to what someone is supposedly saying. Of course...i dunno wanna go further into this ^.^

RedX
Apr 13, 2007, 09:09 AM
just a hint shadow, ">.>" is another indicator that someone is being sarcastic or is joking around.

Newdroid
Apr 13, 2007, 09:54 AM
If you're going to try to find me, my character's name is Shaniqua. You can't miss her, since she IS the in game hot black chick. Also, where exactly is this taking place?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Newdroid on 2007-04-13 07:55 ]</font>

Para
Apr 13, 2007, 10:33 AM
So Kesara you going to update your style on the NA version as well? XP

Itsuki
Apr 13, 2007, 12:04 PM
On 2007-04-13 08:33, Para wrote:
So Kesara you going to update your style on the NA version as well? XP

Of course, I'm doing it tonight.

ShadowDragon28
Apr 13, 2007, 02:11 PM
um ok. ^_^;

Has a location been decided on?

Ami~
Apr 13, 2007, 02:34 PM
I am very much looking forward for this event, and I hope to see A LOT of people show up! :3

DurakkenX
Apr 13, 2007, 02:48 PM
yup yup it has been decided... neudaiz in front of the temple ^.^

Newdroid
Apr 13, 2007, 03:43 PM
Which universe?

Para
Apr 13, 2007, 03:46 PM
Infront of the temple? Let me guess the bridge will serve as a walkway? XP

Siertes
Apr 13, 2007, 03:50 PM
I just hope people steer clear of the modeling area. How hard is it to stay out of the way to give the judges a clear view? You're not that important so stay back.

Neudaiz temple, huh? That's a nice area. Plenty of seats for AFK people to stay out of the way *hint hint*.

DurakkenX
Apr 13, 2007, 04:39 PM
On 2007-04-13 13:43, Newdroid wrote:
Which universe?

universe 15 of course...

The bridges shall not be the walkway...it will be the carpet down the middle... mwehehehe

Newdroid
Apr 13, 2007, 05:09 PM
Can you mail me plase. My name is shaniqua

DurakkenX
Apr 13, 2007, 05:40 PM
On 2007-04-13 15:09, Newdroid wrote:
Can you mail me plase. My name is shaniqua

>.> ummm... nope cuz i don't have your card so can't unless you mean in a dif way...in which case still nope ^.^

Itsuki
Apr 14, 2007, 03:06 AM
Bump~ and you all better be showing up! With such good prizes, I want to have a large number of people to judge *z-snap*.

ShadowDragon28
Apr 14, 2007, 03:38 AM
I'll be there as my male Cast "Omega Cypher" for the "Scariest" competition if "intimidating" is part of "scary."

Will you give people time to switch characters that they'd like to enter into a certain catagory/contest?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2007-04-14 01:40 ]</font>

DurakkenX
Apr 14, 2007, 08:05 AM
On 2007-04-14 01:06, Itsuki-chan wrote:
Bump~ and you all better be showing up! With such good prizes, I want to have a large number of people to judge *z-snap*.

good prizes? Are those good? >.> I think i may have to cancel this then http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Siertes
Apr 14, 2007, 10:41 AM
Those are good prizes?

I offer to add two D. Blades to competition #1, 14x Kubara Woods to competition #2, a Morbinia to competition #3, and another Citrad + WD Lovers to competition #4.

Would that be fine?

ShadowDragon28
Apr 14, 2007, 04:12 PM
those are awesome prizes Siretes.

Durakken, so are you and the judges going to allow people who want to compete switch characters if they want to use a different character for a certain catagory?

DurakkenX
Apr 14, 2007, 04:52 PM
On 2007-04-14 08:41, Siertes wrote:
Those are good prizes?

I offer to add two D. Blades to competition #1, 14x Kubara Woods to competition #2, a Morbinia to competition #3, and another Citrad + WD Lovers to competition #4.

Would that be fine?

that'd be fine Siertes ^.^

Shadowdragon...yes tere will be a few minutes in between.

Siertes
Apr 14, 2007, 05:38 PM
On 2007-04-14 14:52, DurakkenX wrote:

Ok, i'll just give the extra prizes to the prize giver tomorrow. Is that you, DurakkenX?

DurakkenX
Apr 14, 2007, 05:40 PM
On 2007-04-14 15:38, Siertes wrote:

On 2007-04-14 14:52, DurakkenX wrote:

Ok, i'll just give the extra prizes to the prize giver tomorrow. Is that you, DurakkenX?

yep...that be me ^.^

DurakkenX
Apr 14, 2007, 09:53 PM
The Bananas shall inherit the world!

Siertes
Apr 14, 2007, 10:01 PM
Update the prizes on the first page. Maybe more people will come.

DurakkenX
Apr 14, 2007, 10:06 PM
On 2007-04-14 20:01, Siertes wrote:
Update the prizes on the first page. Maybe more people will come.

it'd be funny if this got uni #15 pass the half-star mark

ShadowDragon28
Apr 14, 2007, 10:11 PM
that would be awesome. Even more awesome if spectators can keep the text spam down to the barest minimum.... *please*?

{I mean people on their PS2 going to have disk drive whirring away so much that barely anything loads, or it might freeze up entirely while trying to load massive "chatter" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif }

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2007-04-14 20:13 ]</font>

Newdroid
Apr 15, 2007, 12:08 AM
Do you guys have your outfits layed out yet? I am so ready right now!

xennec
Apr 15, 2007, 12:30 AM
I WILL win the Deljaban blades to go with my board.

BE PREPARED FOR CREEPY!!!!!!

Oh, and I made a new character not in my sig for this, so you won't know who they are.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xennec on 2007-04-14 22:33 ]</font>

Itsuki
Apr 15, 2007, 03:14 AM
Oh I'm ready, but you better back up those words and BRING IT.

Megalomax
Apr 15, 2007, 03:15 AM
Lol, good luck to everyone! ^_^

Shaidar
Apr 15, 2007, 04:04 AM
Woha, this sounds awesome. :3 If I can I'll drop by.

Zoamel_Gustav
Apr 15, 2007, 12:15 PM
I'll try to be there. Sign Zoa up for Cutest and I'll make an alt for Scariest.

Ami~
Apr 15, 2007, 03:24 PM
So very exciting! i'm so anxious for this event to start http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Newdroid
Apr 15, 2007, 05:34 PM
Sorry about me leaving so abrubtly. I got disconnected!

Erin12306
Apr 15, 2007, 05:42 PM
which universe? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Erin12306
Apr 15, 2007, 05:45 PM
Actually, where is the CoG temple?

Newdroid
Apr 15, 2007, 07:12 PM
I'm sorry but it is over.

natewifi
Apr 15, 2007, 07:23 PM
it lasted for like 2 hours...

ShadowDragon28
Apr 15, 2007, 07:27 PM
3 hrs FTW lol.

My main character ShadowDragon tied with Allison in "Magiest", woot! I'm teh mystical..he he he.

Newdroid
Apr 15, 2007, 07:40 PM
Well, Shaniqua might now have won Magiest, but I KNOW she would have won sexiest! Do you have love for Shan-York?

DurakkenX
Apr 15, 2007, 08:11 PM
winners -
scariest = terra knight
silliest = xennec
magiest = shadowdragon/allison
best in a bathing suit = deedlet
cutest = sasami
group = kosmos, einhart, kilion, ans someone else

thanks to siertes and someone i don't know the name of for contributing extra prizes.

ShadowDragon28
Apr 15, 2007, 08:20 PM
To all the judges; Thank you for voting for my main character/avatar "ShadowDragon".

I can't really figure out why Terra Knight was voted "scariest", IMO she looked way more
" cute " and "odd" than "scary"...just my two tiny cents ^_^

For the scariest I was sure it would of either of been "Re Drum" (spooky female cast), or my large, intimidating and scary pyscho-killer male Cast "Omega Cypher" that might of won... Since we both had the psycho killer vibe going, and the demonic-style coloring on our shells/parts...

*sigh* well I tried.... o__o;

Itsuki
Apr 15, 2007, 08:27 PM
Photobuckets of the event:
Main Folder (http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w62/KamePublic/FashionShowPart2/)
Scary Competition (http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w62/KamePublic/FashionShowPart2/Scary/)
Silly Competition (http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w62/KamePublic/FashionShowPart2/Silly/)
Magi Competition (http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w62/KamePublic/FashionShowPart2/Magi/)
Swimsuit Competition (http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w62/KamePublic/FashionShowPart2/Swimsuit/)
Cute Competition (http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w62/KamePublic/FashionShowPart2/Cute/)
Group Competition (http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w62/KamePublic/FashionShowPart2/Group/)

The Red judge and Blue judge. :3
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w62/KamePublic/FashionShowPart2/Judges01.jpg

Winner for Scary:
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w62/KamePublic/FashionShowPart2/Scary/Scary11.jpg

Winner for Silly:
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w62/KamePublic/FashionShowPart2/Silly/Silly08.jpg

Tie for Magi between:
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w62/KamePublic/FashionShowPart2/Magi/Magi07.jpg
*AND*
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w62/KamePublic/FashionShowPart2/Magi/Magi10.jpg

Winner of Cute:
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w62/KamePublic/FashionShowPart2/Cute/Cute24.jpg

Winner for Group:
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w62/KamePublic/FashionShowPart2/Group/Group06.jpg

Sorry Deedlet, but I didn't get a good picture of you in a swimsuit x_o

Group pictures of the event (linked so they don't stretch frame too much)
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w62/KamePublic/FashionShowPart2/Event01.jpg
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w62/KamePublic/FashionShowPart2/Event02.jpg

Please don't quote without taking of IMG tags so it doesn't break the frame too much people. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif Thank you very much <3

Raysa
Apr 15, 2007, 08:31 PM
OMG ITS RED FACTION X!

RedX
Apr 15, 2007, 08:41 PM
Sorry about disappearing at the end, i had to go eat. I've got pics of Scariest to the swimsuits but nothing else, sorry :/ I'll have them up ASAP.

Newdroid
Apr 15, 2007, 08:55 PM
Thank you to everyone that organized this event. It was truly enjoyable, and its acts like this this cause people to continue their subscriptions. There was a great turn out with great people and I was truly gratefull to participate.

ArdenPurple
Apr 15, 2007, 08:56 PM
Nice pics! I'm glad the green shorts (pantsu?) show on my costume in one of the pics, since they are somewhat obscured by the tunic. *^^*

I'd have taken some hi-res pics myself, but my job contract ended Friday and the higher end PC I was using is no longer in my possession T_T. This game really bogs down on my home PC even at lower settings, sigh. Time to get some new ram and such. Ah well, someday!

Did anyone get the monologue copied from the Castration Fairy? That really deserves to be posted here... XD

Newdroid
Apr 15, 2007, 09:00 PM
Oh Lord! Castration Fairy was a mess! She was so crazy, but too bad that technically only half the crowd feared her. Didnt her monologue even ryme?

Pinecone
Apr 15, 2007, 09:05 PM
That was so much fun, I hope there's gonna be a part 3!
(Be sure to look at my somewhat sexyness in the pics http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif (I'm the green haired beast))

Itsuki
Apr 15, 2007, 09:08 PM
Probably one of the most memorable parts of the event:
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f369/Akukame/Fairy.jpg
(The Castration Fairy)

I'm not a dentist or plumber like the other fairie
You will not find my gendercide in any history book,
Yet close to each of you is one who still fears me,
They remember how I carved their race in half,
Now they hide in your rooms or close by your side.
Ask them why they are afraid to change into boys
then you will know what I did and I am.
@73 Eh Hahaha

Only problem was she didn't look too scary other than the eyes. She was just kinda cute. I mean, you almost wanted to protect yourself, and then cuddle her. And even though she shocked and scared nearly everyone, her style didn't quite fit the "scary" persona. It felt like a little posessed kid or something... you know?

Kimil
Apr 15, 2007, 09:09 PM
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w62/KamePublic/FashionShowPart2/Group/Group05.jpg

YES, Score one for the Loli Express!

BTW, I came in late... What was the 'Castration Fairy' about?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2007-04-15 19:10 ]</font>

Siertes
Apr 15, 2007, 09:30 PM
I wish there were more contestants in the Group contest. I had fun naming them. There were the Crimson Cast, Purple Posers, Boogie Bandits, and Sassy & The 3 Other Guys.

Freshellent
Apr 15, 2007, 10:03 PM
On 2007-04-15 18:11, DurakkenX wrote:
winners -
scariest = terra knight
silliest = xennec
magiest = shadowdragon/allison
best in a bathing suit = deedlet
cutest = sasami
group = Kosmos,Einhart,Zilion,Endrea Aurora

thanks to siertes and someone i don't know the name of for contributing extra prizes.

Fixed.

Also,thanks for letting us participate. LE is always happy to contribute.

Thank you for the support! Judges your awesome.
People were cooperative this time,I think it went well.
I had a great time. I look forward to next event.

Tra
Apr 15, 2007, 10:07 PM
awww.. I invited like 10 people there (heh including 3 winners), it sucked I couldn't stay http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

ShadowDragon28
Apr 15, 2007, 11:45 PM
It was "Purple Power" ..... >_<;

Siertes
Apr 15, 2007, 11:50 PM
On 2007-04-15 21:45, ShadowDragon28 wrote:
It was "Purple Power" ..... >_<;

Call it what you want, but Purple Posers is much better. I mean it can have two different meanings depending on how you look at it.

ShadowDragon28
Apr 16, 2007, 12:25 AM
I find the term "Poser" to have too many negative conotations, and don't care for it.

I know myself so I'm the furtherest thing from acting like/being a "Poser".... >_<

Raysa
Apr 16, 2007, 12:29 AM
Ah, it seems this one may have gone better than the one before. I didn't attend this one, because as usual I was sleeping D:. Looks like you guys had fun. Which is awesome http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Raysa on 2007-04-15 22:29 ]</font>

Siertes
Apr 16, 2007, 12:34 AM
On 2007-04-15 22:25, ShadowDragon28 wrote:
I find the term "Poser" to have too many negative conotations, and don't care for it.

I know myself so I'm the furtherest thing from acting like/being a "Poser".... >_<

Well we will have to cure that negativity. They were purple and they were posing. Or we could Google Purple Power and learn about marijuana.

Crimson Cast were red, and they were casts. Or you could say that they were a cast of crimson colored characters.

The Boogie Bandits...well they looked like a bunch of stereotypical RPG bandits, and they danced. Made sense once their turn came up.

Sassy & The 3 Other Guys...Well you have Sasami, and three people who I've never heard of, who have no real presence. What else would I call them?

ShadowDragon28
Apr 16, 2007, 12:41 AM
*inhales some imaginary ganja* "Purple Power dude!!!!" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

My demonic, psycho-killer Cast... -__-
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t127/ShadowDragon28/Scary08.jpg

A mysterious Proto-NUMAN/Newman from an Alternate Dimension, directly related to the Nei-series of Proto-Numan.... and darn cute and sexy to boot...

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t127/ShadowDragon28/Cute07.jpg

Puppet_Papaya
Apr 16, 2007, 01:17 AM
Sassy & The 3 Other Guys...Well you have Sasami, and three people who I've never heard of, who have no real presence. What else would I call them?
Ramona is not a guy. But she is sassy! Sasstastic!

Allison_W
Apr 16, 2007, 02:14 AM
On 2007-04-15 19:08, Itsuki-chan wrote:
(The Castration Fairy)

I'm not a dentist or plumber like the other fairie
@73 Eh Hahaha

Only problem was she didn't look too scary other than the eyes. She was just kinda cute. I mean, you almost wanted to protect yourself, and then cuddle her. And even though she shocked and scared nearly everyone, her style didn't quite fit the "scary" persona. It felt like a little posessed kid or something... you know?

I never quite managed to decipher her monologue.

Shaidar
Apr 16, 2007, 02:21 AM
Awesome event. Was pretty late for me however, so I was halfway asleep most of the time. Anyway, it went really smoothly. More of this please!

Ryver
Apr 16, 2007, 07:32 AM
Hahaha good times man. I was zilion on group pictures and aye, it was a fun event.
We need more events like this~ Good times

Zoamel_Gustav
Apr 16, 2007, 01:15 PM
On 2007-04-16 00:14, Allison_W wrote:

On 2007-04-15 19:08, Itsuki-chan wrote:
(The Castration Fairy)

I'm not a dentist or plumber like the other fairies
Eh Hahaha

I never quite managed to decipher her monologue.

Congratulations on winning Scary Competition Terra Knight. Your eyes were so red. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif

I was The Castration Fairy. I had to trim her introduction quite a bit. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif When you realize "They" refers to your Partner Machines, the rest should make sense. Myths are sometimes used as explainations. The idea for her as a urban legend came from trying find reasons for an all female race. I figured such a boogieman could traumatize them into what they are now.

At first I was gonna dress her in red like Sniper Kitty, but I realized that everyone would be in black and red. Those were dark and angry colors and I wanted pale and ghastly, so I went with white and greenish blue. I made her eyes strained and empty, rather than fierce or piercing. The hair was supposed to look Cthulhuish but from a distance she could almost be mistaken for Sasami. I guess I choose the wrong type of scariness. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bash.gif

I also wish her last macro hadn't failed. The evil laugh sound effect ruined the cut in. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif Anyone want to make me a signature or PSU Demotivator out of her?

Itsuki
Apr 16, 2007, 01:22 PM
You know what would have worked perfectly? Keeping the eyes, but going for more of a ring girl look with long black hair and really pale skin. That would have been perfect. Maybe even if you had gone cast and done blue-ish skin.

ArdenPurple
Apr 16, 2007, 02:17 PM
On 2007-04-15 22:34, Siertes wrote:

Well we asked for that one...actually the throwing stuff at the judges was one of the other party member's ideas and I suggested making it tomatoes to tie in with Sasami's earlier bit of sassyness, lol. It was all just a bit of impromptu up-to-the-last-second fun.

I do too have presence! During the "cute" category Nanoha got razzed for having too long a name. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Ironically, my "cute" outfit I chose used the same tunic as the Castration Fairy, so I knew I was doomed anyway. XP

Personally I think Zoamel's fairy being cute yet scary just heightens the scariness and creepy factor...if you've seen Higurashi no Naku Koroni (I know there's some fans here), you'll know what I mean...the whole "psycho-moe" vibe. But it's subtle and more based on her dramatic performance than the outfit, so I can see that not meshing with the fact that it's a fashion show.

That said, Zoamel's own costume was one of my favorites there. Too bad my cast is such a big brute, that look would never fit her...

(edited to add more comments)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ArdenPurple on 2007-04-16 12:25 ]</font>

Sasamichan
Apr 16, 2007, 02:23 PM
On 2007-04-16 12:17, ArdenPurple wrote:

I do too have presence! During the "cute" category Nanoha got razzed for having too long a name. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I still thought you should have won the cute contest. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Puppet_Papaya
Apr 16, 2007, 02:24 PM
Well we asked for that one...actually the throwing stuff at the judges was one of the other party member's ideas and I suggested making it tomatoes to tie in with Sasami's earlier bit of sassyness, lol. It was all just a bit of impromptu up-to-the-last-second fun.
That would have been my idea. I'm rather fond of it too, actually. For a last minute thing, that is.
I missed the first part of the comp. Tell me about the earlier sassiness with Sasami and tomatoes!

ArdenPurple
Apr 16, 2007, 02:31 PM
Thanks Sasami! I was really surprised you went with the other outfit and not the one I saw you in at the start of the competion, that was also one of the cutest ones I've seen yet--but obviously you went with the right choice!

Hehe, that's right it was Ramona's idea! And yeah, during the cute competition, right before she was called, Sasami threw a tomato at the prior contestant, and really showed a lot of attitude when she was being judged. XD

Itsuki
Apr 16, 2007, 02:47 PM
Hehehehe... Well, as much as I love nanoha, she isn't loli anymore *shakes fist at StrikerS*... ok, ignore that...

Heres the basic reasons why I chose who I did ( I don't really speak for the other judges, and this is just opinion, so don't hate please. T_T )

Scary - Terra was just big, unexpect, and intimidating looking. I think all of the judges thought it was a really well put together package. And that huge shoulderpad with the degial legs had a nice effect from many angels. 2nd place if there is one, probably would have gone to the castration fairy. It was a tough battle between those two at the end. But I think we all felt that the castration fairy's image just didn't fit her persona as much as it could. And I don't think the other judges liked redrum as much as i did. But she had sort of the same problem as the castration fairy. She was just too damn cute. If it wasn't for the creepy red text and going around to people say "would you be my friend..." "play with me..." she wouldn't really have been scary at all. Can you really fear something you want to cuddle?

Silly - Xennec ran away with this one. I mean, he looked like some little gay tight pants harry potter or something. I think hes the only one that really made us laugh out loud (seriously, over ventrilo). While most of the other costumes were just sort of weird. I think both casts would have done better, perhaps with different colors or a different pair of pants.

Magi - I think shadowdragon and allison were pretty good. Personally, my vote went for shadowdragon. I mean, come on, shadowdragon looked like he didn't even need a wand to cast things. While Allison's costume really would have been more complete with a rod. Suprisingly though, sasami's name was thrown around a bit aswell.

Swimsuit - The swimsuit competition was done by popular vote. I don't think many people quite understood that, so a lot of people were sort of running around like headless chickens. Judges were allowed to compete since it was done by popular vote, so deedlit changed into a swimsuit and ran away with the competition.

Cute - There were a lot of participants in cute. This was like the main event. And damn, there were a lot of really cute characters. I wanted to cuddle so many of them. A lot of the guys were hot. But I wouldn't really call them cute. If someone like raysa was there, that would have been cute. I actually really liked Zoas outfit and if I was only judging on looks, I would have given it to her because she was just ADORABLE. I think Durakken had shinobu in his top 2 aswell. And everyone was digging sasami. It was a close fight between Zoa and Sasami for the win. But what really made sasami for me was the fact that she really worked my camera. I don't know if it was on purpose or practiced, but she hit the maximum amount of cute poses in the right order in a short period of time. Its one thing to just look cute, but to move and act cute too, that makes you stand out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2007-04-16 12:49 ]</font>

Zoamel_Gustav
Apr 16, 2007, 03:49 PM
On 2007-04-16 12:47, Itsuki-chan wrote:

Scary - ...2nd place if there is one, probably would have gone to the castration fairy. It was a tough battle between those two at the end. But I think we all felt that the castration fairy's image just didn't fit her persona as much as it could...

Cute - ...I actually really liked Zoas outfit and if I was only judging on looks, I would have given it to her because she was just ADORABLE. ...It was a close fight between Zoa and Sasami for the win...

[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2007-04-16 12:49 ]

Thanks Kesara. Zoa did stumble around a bit. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif I'll remake The Castration Fairy in Sadako's image for Fashion Show - Pt. 3.

I was... so... close... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_quickdraw.gif. Oh well, a miss is as good as a mile http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_dead.gif

DurakkenX
Apr 16, 2007, 04:12 PM
i wonder if anyone can name all the things that i called the circle..

Blanky
Apr 16, 2007, 04:40 PM
Boobs ftl D:

Siertes
Apr 16, 2007, 04:45 PM
On 2007-04-16 14:40, Blanky wrote:
Boobs ftl D:

I agree. You should have won the swimsuit contest!

ArdenPurple
Apr 16, 2007, 05:38 PM
On 2007-04-16 12:47, Itsuki-chan wrote:
Hehehehe... Well, as much as I love nanoha, she isn't loli anymore *shakes fist at StrikerS*... ok, ignore that...

Boooo, I created my Nanoha before Strikers* ...besides, I get the feeling Nanoha's no longer the main character in that one... T_T (not liking the show any less though!) Perhaps I'll do Strikers Nanoha for Ambition of Illuminus. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

(*I actually got repeatedly assaulted by a Strikers fan at Raffon Lakeshore while I was stuck in a simple mail party invite request, she repeatedly kicked me and yelled at me that I sucked because I wasn't the Strikers version. @_@)

Oh dear, I had forgotten about Shinobu...that was a truly impressive performance there! I think I was convinced at that point she was going to take the prize. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sasamichan
Apr 16, 2007, 06:16 PM
On 2007-04-16 14:12, DurakkenX wrote:

I know mine was about a cuddle factory.

Siertes
Apr 16, 2007, 06:41 PM

Circle
Comp Box
Circle of hell
3 ring circle
Ring of fools
Alchemy Circle
Twin Half Moon
Apple Pie
Orphanage
Circle of Forgotten Kids
Name *Expletive*
Dog Pound
Circle of circlyness
Training Circle
"Your Cohorts"
Part Manufacture Plant
"Vet"
Jail
Cuddle Factory
Cuddle Cage

xennec
Apr 16, 2007, 10:00 PM
The Castration Fairy......

I wanted to look away but just couldn't. It was the eyes....

DurakkenX
Apr 16, 2007, 11:48 PM
On 2007-04-16 16:41, Siertes wrote:

Circle
Comp Box
Circle of hell
3 ring circle
Ring of fools
Alchemy Circle
Twin Half Moon
Apple Pie
Orphanage
Circle of Forgotten Kids
Name *Expletive*
Dog Pound
Circle of circlyness
Training Circle
"Your Cohorts"
Part Manufacture Plant
"Vet"
Jail
Cuddle Factory
Cuddle Cage

i don't think i used "Name *expletive*" >.>

Siertes
Apr 16, 2007, 11:51 PM
On 2007-04-16 21:48, DurakkenX wrote:

i don't think i used "Name *expletive*" >.>

Lol it was something censored when you were referring to how long Nanoha's name was.

ArdenPurple
Apr 17, 2007, 02:24 AM
Oh yeah, I don't think the Castration Fairy got to *all* of the Partner Machines just yet... I made this interesting discovery when mine (Raising Heart) reached "her" level 50:

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t236/tomoyo_2007/rhmale1.jpg

Shame on you, Sonic Team! XD