PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: whats the best way to get rare maps????

jmm22msu
Mar 29, 2007, 10:29 AM
Ive tried for over 10 hours on Hive B and Unsafe Passage A to get the rare maps but Ive never seen any rare creatures. Ive done this all solo. Is it better to hunt for rare maps with a group because thats the only time Ive seen them with a group of 4 or more people?

CyarVictor
Mar 29, 2007, 10:31 AM
Do you run every map?
Do you run all the way through? or do you reset when you find that it's not right?
Just curious. Sometimes it seems better when you are in a larger party. Also seems better when you have higher luck.

Rashiid
Mar 29, 2007, 10:33 AM
more like.............hav u tried the rap map spawns on PSUpedia?

Akaimizu
Mar 29, 2007, 10:34 AM
And after that, you may still want to party with people who've found it before. I'm living proof that just depending on the rare map spawn info, that's on PSUpedia, isn't going to guarrantee you jack.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-03-29 08:35 ]</font>

CyarVictor
Mar 29, 2007, 10:37 AM
Yep, I had to party with two people I knew through a friend to find the rare setup for FFF S2. Alot of those on Psupedia seem off.

Hucast-Kireek
Mar 29, 2007, 10:47 AM
I got two rare maps out of Psupedia and nothing, no Rappy what so ever.

Rashiid
Mar 29, 2007, 11:06 AM
every rare map spawn has has an equal and excat same non-rare map counterpart, if u notice.

A-X may be the same as A-2, so be sure to kno that its still 50-50 chance of gettin them

theyre few that are good tho.

haruna
Mar 29, 2007, 03:23 PM
I haven't gone Darleban hunting yet(not really interested in a Black Heart.)

I have been doing Unsafe Passage A for a Serafi Feather(got 1 yesterday! :3 :3 :3 :3 :3)

There are 3 starting layouts: doughnut room, stomach room and a long left turn. I only do the "doughnut" layout and the "stomach" layout.

Doughnut: First spawn has Sendillians: If yes, continue. If no, restart.
First spawn of 2nd block has Delsabans and Pannons: If yes, continue. If no, restart.

Stomach: First spawn has 5 pannons: If yes, continue. If no, restart.
First spawn of second block is always 4 pannons.
If the SECOND spawn of 2nd block has Delsabans: If yes, continue. If no, restart.

Zorafim
Mar 29, 2007, 03:26 PM
On 2007-03-29 09:06, Rashiid wrote:
every rare map spawn has has an equal and excat same non-rare map counterpart, if u notice.

A-X may be the same as A-2, so be sure to kno that its still 50-50 chance of gettin them

theyre few that are good tho.

The A-2 map has a much higher chance of appearing than the A-X map, so it's much more like a 1-99 chance.

Fulgore
Mar 29, 2007, 03:26 PM
well....all I can add to this is that the Unsafe Passage C-X Maps work for sure because I found my first rappies that way. But lately doing S2 runs is discouraging because I get to the one part where it's either the right enemies or wrong enemies and it's been the wrong ones more times than I can count now....but DJ_Skyepic posted a topic on here you should read

Fulgore
Mar 29, 2007, 03:28 PM
well....all I can add to this is that the Unsafe Passage C-X Maps work for sure because I found my first rappies that way. But lately doing S2 runs is discouraging because I get to the one part where it's either the right enemies or wrong enemies and it's been the wrong ones more times than I can count now....but DJ_Skyepic posted a topic on here you should read