PDA

View Full Version : Playing PSU offline...

PsyX
Mar 29, 2007, 11:40 AM
I've tried lately to play PSU offline, while I'm at college on a laptop...but the thing complains it can't connect to GameGuard for updates and proceeds to close itself :/

I can't connect to the internet at college (gits don't let us) so I dunno, is there a way to play PSU purely offline?

Hell, is there a way of disabling GameGuard? It's not like I'm going 4 t3h ub3r l33t am0untz of supa haxeta...I just want to play the story :/

Thanks for reading~

Kaydin
Mar 29, 2007, 11:44 AM
There is. Go get a PS2 and the PS2 version. No GameGuard. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

On the PC, no. There isn't. It drives me nuts. What I would do is open the game connected to the internet, let GameGuard do it's thing, then unplug the internet. You can't load it without the internet though.

PsyX
Mar 29, 2007, 11:50 AM
*rolls eyes*

That was rather bloody stupid of SEGA :/

*sigh* Morons.

Ok. Off to hacker forums to look for a way of disabling GameGuard!

(And afformentioned ub3r l33t am0untz of supa haxeta)

Kidding.

With the ridiculous prices on PS2/PC PSU all you need to do is farm a few photons...

sakodea
Mar 29, 2007, 11:50 AM
lol you cant take a PS2 to a college! lmao "yeah professior can u hold on for 3 mins while i find a place to hook it up and find a tv and then let me play it? thanks alot!" lol?!?!

Itsuki
Mar 29, 2007, 11:53 AM
I can play without gameguard... on the JP Version... too bad it doesn't work with the US version.

SuperRygar
Mar 29, 2007, 11:53 AM
ya because he's in class 24 hours a day! dumbass

PsyX
Mar 29, 2007, 11:59 AM
Lol we're not, and sometimes people do bring in a PS2.

But I doubt it'd make everyone happy if I sat there playing PSU, we usually play Time Splitters or FIFA or something haha.

Kaydin
Mar 29, 2007, 12:05 PM
WRONG THREAD. =X

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadan on 2007-03-29 10:06 ]</font>