PDA

View Full Version : Dont you just HATE partying with boring people?

Jakosifer
Mar 29, 2007, 04:30 PM
Seriously I cant even count the number of times Ive ended up in a party full of damn robots (Not casts if anyone..somehow thinks that). Its really irritating and boring, an example. When Crimson Beast came out I did about 12 runs with a team of friends and had a blast and I LOVE that quest, when they leave I join a random party for the A rank and I only stuck around for 2 runs. They were just so boring, I think whenever I'm in a party and noone socializes, it just really kills all the fun. Any one else hate when that happens? >_>

Garroway
Mar 29, 2007, 04:37 PM
Don't you just hate people that post obvious rants in PSU General.

GreenArcher
Mar 29, 2007, 04:38 PM
Yes.

Weakness
Mar 29, 2007, 04:40 PM
You act like it is a rare occurrence. Hell, I can't remember the last time I played with people that said more then "Hello" or "Congratulations" when someone levels up.

I'm used to it though, I did a lot of level grinding in FF XI... best solution is to turn on some music and zone out. This game takes surprisingly little attention to play.

DikkyRay
Mar 29, 2007, 04:51 PM
Thats why i play with my best friends lol.
99% of the time isnt really playing, more like being ass-holes

Mystil
Mar 29, 2007, 06:26 PM
I prefer not to talk in parties because talking irritates some people. That's right, you "love to socialize" people are in the minority.

Oh the related note though, this is why I love partying with the french. I can't read a damn thing they're saying, but they are always talking.

DikkyRay
Mar 29, 2007, 06:39 PM
On 2007-03-29 16:26, Mystil wrote:
I prefer not to talk in parties because talking irritates some people. That's right, you "love to socialize" people are in the minority.

Oh the related note though, this is why I love partying with the french. I can't read a damn thing they're saying, but they are always talking.

So you are the majority? Says who?
All the places i go ppl are spamming shit and talking about random crap as well. So uh you "silent" People are the minority

Mystil
Mar 29, 2007, 06:42 PM
I'm not the majority. I'm in the minority.

Sharkyland
Mar 29, 2007, 06:43 PM
I can't talk that much because I lag with too many people. I'd actually talk if I could. Sometimes I don't understand the 'new school' language is talking about, and some of them get quite old when used too much.

omegapirate2k
Mar 29, 2007, 07:08 PM
If I find people who actually want to talk with me, then I'll talk with them, if they DON'T want to talk to me, then I don't want to talk to them.

Tengoku
Mar 29, 2007, 07:20 PM
Talking keeps me from healing. Do you really want me to talk to you instead of casting resta? Sure, fire looks nice, and I'm sure we could have an awesome comversation about how the programmers did a great job making the flames look good, but if it's all the same to you, I'd rather put the bloody flames out.

Your choice. Choose wisely.

VanHalen
Mar 29, 2007, 07:33 PM
On 2007-03-29 17:20, Tengoku wrote:
Talking keeps me from healing. Do you really want me to talk to you instead of casting resta? Sure, fire looks nice, and I'm sure we could have an awesome comversation about how the programmers did a great job making the flames look good, but if it's all the same to you, I'd rather put the bloody flames out.

Your choice. Choose wisely.

I got sols :whacko:. I rather laugh saying "HAY GAIS IMA BURNIN' RANGER!"

PJ
Mar 29, 2007, 07:38 PM
I didn't know people sucked enough to not heal and talk at the same time...

omegapirate2k
Mar 29, 2007, 07:41 PM
This is why I like talking over the mic compared to typing http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Daikarin
Mar 30, 2007, 10:22 AM
If nobody breaks the ice, try breaking the ice yourself.

Ryna
Mar 30, 2007, 11:01 AM
On 2007-03-29 17:38, PJ wrote:
I didn't know people sucked enough to not heal and talk at the same time...

If you're playing with a keyboard, you can't move your character or act while you are typing out your message. So it can be impossible to talk and heal at the same time depending on your input method.

Jakosifer
Mar 30, 2007, 05:46 PM
On 2007-03-29 14:40, Weakness wrote:
You act like it is a rare occurrence. Hell, I can't remember the last time I played with people that said more then "Hello" or "Congratulations" when someone levels up.

I'm used to it though, I did a lot of level grinding in FF XI... best solution is to turn on some music and zone out. This game takes surprisingly little attention to play.

Yea it is for me, Im usually always playing with my friends and when I usually join random parties I get fun people, but that party..*shudders* I think the only non robotic thing said was "XD" >_>

Mystil
Mar 31, 2007, 07:22 PM
I think what is happening is the other people are also scared to say anything. Cause it always take a joke or two to get everyone going and it's all smooth sailing. Then you have those who hate talking parties - they are easy to spot cause they are always the ones who leave(and are quiet).

Radiata
Apr 1, 2007, 07:01 AM
On 2007-03-29 17:41, omegapirate2k wrote:
This is why I like talking over the mic compared to typing http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

360 fucker. But there's always vent. PC users have NO EXCUSE. Vent makes parties so much funner.

I don't need to carry on a conversation when I'm leveling, but a grats when I level or whatever is always nice. I do hate boring parties, which is why I play with my friends. Who go on vent. GET IT?!?!?

Mystil
Apr 1, 2007, 08:28 AM
"Friends" such an overrated useless word.

Radiata
Apr 1, 2007, 09:14 AM
Allow to fish out my violin. Maybe two. >_>

DikkyRay
Apr 1, 2007, 10:23 AM
On 2007-04-01 06:28, Mystil wrote:

Ok my friends: I have known these guys since PSO, we play every fucking day together. We practically know everything about each other.
So overrated and useless i know

Tengoku
Apr 1, 2007, 03:43 PM
On 2007-04-01 05:01, Radiata wrote:
360 fucker. But there's always vent. PC users have NO EXCUSE. Vent makes parties so much funner.

I don't need to carry on a conversation when I'm leveling, but a grats when I level or whatever is always nice. I do hate boring parties, which is why I play with my friends. Who go on vent. GET IT?!?!?

I pug it all the time. No excuse? Right. Random pugs always have vent. I do random pugs because I don't have a 'leet group of friend to play with. I see more people and have tons of fun, because the happenings are always random and challenging, but, if it's all the same to you, I could give a crap what you think about my not using vent. I'm not leet and never will be, thankfully.

If I wanted to chat while playing PSU, I'd stay in the bloody lobby and chat. Healing > Chatting.

Radiata
Apr 1, 2007, 04:54 PM
That was mostly me being sarcastic. Do you hate me? I sense hatred.

omegapirate2k
Apr 1, 2007, 10:20 PM
On 2007-04-01 14:54, Radiata wrote:

No I hate you.

*hugs his 360*

It's ok, my sweet, they said nothing bad about you...

Mystil
Apr 1, 2007, 11:06 PM
On 2007-04-01 08:23, DikkyRay wrote:

On 2007-04-01 06:28, Mystil wrote:

Ok my friends: I have known these guys since PSO, we play every fucking day together. We practically know everything about each other.
So overrated and useless i know

Who said I was even talking you?

Tengoku
Apr 2, 2007, 01:55 PM
On 2007-04-01 14:54, Radiata wrote:
Your sensors are broken. Recalibrate them as I don't know you well enough to hate you. That, of course, can be arranged if you so desire.

I think I can pencil in a good old-fashioned hatin' session on Tuesday. Otherwise, I'm all booked up. Sorry.