PDA

View Full Version : Disturbing lack of people at Agata!

Helly
Mar 29, 2007, 06:31 PM
We all know Neudaiz is made of boring, abstract and fail, but the relics there and the party missions are pretty hot! Just like with Crimson Beast it only takes two missions to get there so no saying its out of the way. So where are ya all? I'm standing out there now looking kinda lonely. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Relics - Win
Eastern Peril - Win
Forest Infiltration - hard, requires 5 people but still pretty fun.

So get out here would ya?

Mystil
Mar 29, 2007, 06:33 PM
The MP aquired at Crimson Beast and Lab S2 FAR outwieght any kind of statistical progress that can be done at those areas in neudiaz.

DikkyRay
Are you pc/ps2?
Cuz i see ppl there all the time

omegapirate2k
I hate robots and tengohgs with a passion, but eastern peril is alright.

Still, crimson beast and labs S2 > Agata

Helly
Mar 29, 2007, 06:38 PM
On 2007-03-29 16:33, DikkyRay wrote:
Are you pc/ps2?
Cuz i see ppl there all the time

PS2! Like I said I'm there right now swimming back and forth between Uni2 & 15 and there is just not many people and as always what little teams are there are locked away. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

On 2007-03-29 16:33, Mystil wrote:
The MP aquired at Crimson Beast and Lab S2 FAR outwieght any kind of statistical progress that can be done at those areas in neudiaz.

I'm playing a videogame not a calculator so I dun quite get what ya mean. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif Besides Crimson Beast is 3 blocks while the two party ones here are only 2 blocks which seems much faster ta me.

omegapirate2k
Mar 29, 2007, 06:50 PM
On 2007-03-29 16:38, Helly wrote:
Besides Crimson Beast is 3 blocks while the two party ones here are only 2 blocks which seems much faster ta me.

Well to be frank, the reward for crimson beast S2 is 3x the reward for eastern peril, so your actually saving MUCH more time by doing crimson beast S2.

Helly
Mar 29, 2007, 07:05 PM
On 2007-03-29 16:50, omegapirate2k wrote:
Well to be frank, the reward for crimson beast S2 is 3x the reward for eastern peril, so your actually saving MUCH more time by doing crimson beast S2.

Isn't the reward for Infiltration comparable though? Besides its a good variety of missions (3 to choose from in one lobby!) so I mean... even people unable to join S2 or even S yet could be out here?

Guess I'll just head home~

On 2007-03-29 17:06, Retehi wrote:
Man, you guys don't like any enemies on this game. Bees, Robots, Tenghohs, or whatever it is, you guys are lazy.

Its almost as if they don't like this game period. Although I think we can all agree on hating worms. Why the robot hatred though? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Helly on 2007-03-29 17:08 ]</font>

Retehi
Mar 29, 2007, 07:06 PM
Man, you guys don't like any enemies on this game. Bees, Robots, Tenghohs, or whatever it is, you guys are lazy.

Mystil
Mar 29, 2007, 07:12 PM
^LOL It does seem that way.

Helly, Crimson beast is 138MP on S2. It's 109 or something on S, and 97 on I think A. Don't quote me on that though. Eastern Peril is fast for the 50MP, but there is so much to gain elsewhere and Crimson beast is faster than Lab S2. For one thing you don't have to map spam for 20 minutes. Now I get where you're coming from - doing something different besides doing what is popular. Atleast what is popular is also fun. When before E.P. came out we were stuck with Hive. A horrible place for MP and xp >_>.

omegapirate2k
Mar 29, 2007, 07:16 PM
On 2007-03-29 17:05, Helly wrote:

On 2007-03-29 16:50, omegapirate2k wrote:

Isn't the reward for Infiltration comparable though?

If your a hunter class (ie. no techs or killer shot), then Infiltration takes a LONG time to do because of those blasted robots.

MayLee
Mar 29, 2007, 07:19 PM
people are too busy doing S2s?

AweOfShe
Mar 29, 2007, 07:21 PM

Yes. And people didn't realize the time spent whining about how long Mizura take, along with trying to find Mizura-less maps... they could have finished a bunch of Lab S2 runs with Mizura. :P

Of course, a lot of these people also didn't realize they have Burn/Poison/Virus traps, along with Zodial/Zodeel, available to them. :P

BLACKR0SE
Mar 29, 2007, 07:23 PM
S2s are at Agata also. The main reason I don't go there often is

- Takes too long to get there.

- Nobody is ever there when I get there.

VanHalen
Mar 29, 2007, 07:26 PM
On 2007-03-29 16:31, Helly wrote:
We all know Neudaiz is made of boring, abstract and fail

Wrong. It's actually one of the greatest planets and has a fun challenge. Also frozen pics!

Forest Infiltration - hard

Not really. It's only hard finding 5 people.

Helly
Mar 29, 2007, 07:26 PM
On 2007-03-29 17:12, Mystil wrote:
Helly, Crimson beast is 138MP on S2. It's 109 or something on S, and 97 on I think A. Don't quote me on that though. Eastern Peril is fast for the 50MP, but there is so much to gain elsewhere and Crimson beast is faster than Lab S2. For one thing you don't have to map spam for 20 minutes. Now I get where you're coming from - doing something different besides doing what is popular. Atleast what is popular is also fun. When before E.P. came out we were stuck with Hive. A horrible place for MP and xp >_>.

Huh??? Didn't people used to say Hive is good for exp? I never got on the Hive bandwagon cause I couldn't squeeze past the legion of idlebots there~

But I have done Labs/Crimson a few times so I know they give lotsa rewards and all that but still. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

On 2007-03-29 17:16, omegapirate2k wrote:
If your a hunter class (ie. no techs or killer shot), then Infiltration takes a LONG time to do because of those blasted robots.

What if you're the only hunter in a group of gunners/techers? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Does it take so long then?

On 2007-03-29 17:19, MayLee wrote:
people are too busy doing S2s?

But Forest Infilration IS an S2! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

On 2007-03-29 17:23, BLACKR0SE wrote:
- Takes too long to get there.

Two missions is long? I guess it takes to long to get to Crimson Beast then! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

On 2007-03-29 17:26, VanHalen wrote:
Wrong. It's actually one of the greatest planets and has a fun challenge. Also frozen pics!

Not really. It's only hard finding 5 people.

Place usually puts me to sleep especially the Mizuraki maps. I love Relics and the Temple (not that anyone has ever played that ever).

And yes it is hard finding 5 people!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Helly on 2007-03-29 17:29 ]</font>

PJ
Mar 29, 2007, 07:35 PM

Yeah, fuck fighting stuff in this game. I don't like fighting, I wanna live a peaceful adventure to level 80 by walking a lot. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

omegapirate2k
Mar 29, 2007, 07:35 PM
On 2007-03-29 17:26, Helly wrote:

On 2007-03-29 17:16, omegapirate2k wrote:

What if you're the only hunter in a group of gunners/techers? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Does it take so long then?

No, but the point is that I'm not always going to be in a group comprised of mostly gunners (equipped with killer shot, mind you, otherwise they're as well off as I am with my twin pistols) and techers. I can make due with any party combination on crimson beast.

DikkyRay
Mar 29, 2007, 07:37 PM
On 2007-03-29 17:35, PJ wrote:

Yeah, fuck fighting stuff in this game. I don't like fighting, I wanna live a peaceful adventure to level 80 by walking a lot. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

See, i tend to fight enemies.... WITH WORDS!
"Mr. Tengogh. I wanted you to know that you hurt me and my friends, but i still respect you for being a wonderful creation of the divine light"
"Mr. Robot, why do you like to explode? It hurts you and others."
"Bugges. Fuck you."

omegapirate2k
Mar 29, 2007, 07:38 PM
On 2007-03-29 17:35, PJ wrote:

Excuse me for wanting to be able to hit/hurt enemies http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif Tengohs I dont have a problem with, but robots and bees are really irritating.

Tiyr
Mar 29, 2007, 07:47 PM
The only thing I don't get is, for people who're so concerned about MP...how are you not class level ten yet?

omegapirate2k
Mar 29, 2007, 07:51 PM
On 2007-03-29 17:47, Tiyr wrote:
The only thing I don't get is, for people who're so concerned about MP...how are you not class level ten yet?

Some people switch classes so they can level another class.

I think I might try that out and level wartecher (provided I get those levels in force first)

Mystil
Mar 29, 2007, 07:52 PM
On 2007-03-29 17:26, Helly wrote:

On 2007-03-29 17:12, Mystil wrote:

Huh??? Didn't people used to say Hive is good for exp? I never got on the Hive bandwagon cause I couldn't squeeze past the legion of idlebots there~

But I have done Labs/Crimson a few times so I know they give lotsa rewards and all that but still. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

But still you're displeased.

Truth be told I stopped playing the game for 2 weeks because Lab S2 got on my nerves an no one was doing anything else. Crimson brought me back. Now I'm sure some lame mission will be released and people will flock there and I'll stop playing again. Take it from me, this is one of those rare times where bandwagon hopping is a good thing. You're doing all this complaining while you could be out there gaining levels while you still can at a good pace. What will you do when CB is gone? Just like E.P. is gone. Where were you when it was popular?

Hive is good for low leveling.

Two missions is long? I guess it takes to long to get to Crimson Beast then! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Forest Island + Rainbow Beast takes longer than Mad Creatures C and Plains Overlord C. You also can't exactly one shot your where through there(unless you're a force)unlike the two dragon missions.

Gen2000
Mar 29, 2007, 08:12 PM
We all know Neudaiz is made of boring, abstract and fail....

Nah, imo it and Moatoob has some of the more fun missions in the game besides Colony's HIVE. I only find Relics boring because the music is very dreary, puts me to sleep after 2 runs. I seen to be in the minority of players though who just love certain missions because they're challenging and actually puts a test on your class and teamwork abilities.

Stop comparing Eastern Peril to Crimson Beast, it's more comparable to Forest. I don't what the reward is for Forest as I have yet to do a full 5+ party in it so I always get like a B rank but think reward wise it's a better candidate to compare vs. Crimson Beast.

Alot of people whining about certain enemies must still be in a solo mindset while partying or something. So what if you're not doing the most damage on a robot, you're at least holding them in place while the FO can nuke them or the Gunner can Killer Shot them. Even still using a proper element weapon vs. them you can do respectable damage anyways. My lightining Axe on my fF doesn't really care too much about robot's melee resistance. Even a lightining Spear works well on them.

Forest Island + Rainbow Beast takes longer than Mad Creatures C and Plains Overlord C. You also can't exactly one shot your where through there(unless you're a force)unlike the two dragon missions.

Are you serious? Unless you're trying to go for Sranks or searching all boxes for monomates, you can blaze through both of missions w/o a Force around the same time it takes to do the Parum ones.

Helly
Mar 29, 2007, 08:28 PM
On 2007-03-29 17:52, Mystil wrote:
But still you're displeased.

Truth be told I stopped playing the game for 2 weeks because Lab S2 got on my nerves an no one was doing anything else. Crimson brought me back. Now I'm sure some lame mission will be released and people will flock there and I'll stop playing again. Take it from me, this is one of those rare times where bandwagon hopping is a good thing. You're doing all this complaining while you could be out there gaining levels while you still can at a good pace. What will you do when CB is gone? Just like E.P. is gone. Where were you when it was popular?

Displeased? Nooooo just lonely. I didn't make many friends early on (not that it mattered cause most people vanished quickly). Just cause I ignored the Hive doesn't mean I wasn't there for the half a dozen other spammed missions. De Ragan, Onma S, Bruce, Mad Beast S, Eastern Peril, Lab S2, CB S2~ no I was there I just didn't make those my life.

I'm L65 and maxed out my Guntecher and am now Wartecher 4. This game doesn't end next month ya know. We have all the time in the world to raise our levels~ I'll take my time as I always have.

I dunno I get through them pretty fast alone. With a team and skipping baddies/item hunting they could be pretty speedy?

Sio
Mar 29, 2007, 09:16 PM
Lets make things clear about the co-op missions at Neudaiz/Agata Islands. Their is 2, Eastern Pearl AND Forest Infiltraion which has a S2 and compares well with CB with MP. The big difference I see that makes Forest Infiltraion is the drops, it has some fancey armors and that cannon thingy.

I always like to play areas that I feel id like to go to just because Ill find it fun. Finding neat rares all over the place. Sure MP is nice but once you revolve it around maxing out you'll find yourself with nothing to do in no time aswell as limiting yourself on chances at seeing something neat(IMO). Well thats just me hehe but Im sure people dont like to try new things, its to scary XD

Shiro_Ryuu
Mar 29, 2007, 09:23 PM
Well, IMO any place that has robots in it is pointless to get an S rank in, so those places are purely for exp or fun, not for leveling type or gaining MP or rewards, unless of course, if it like gives 99999999999 MP or something and gets you straight from like expert job lv 1 straight to 10.

ENAK
Mar 30, 2007, 12:07 AM
yep i like neudaiz too, but nobody plays there anymore.

HerdsmanOfYrr
Mar 30, 2007, 12:26 AM
On 2007-03-29 17:51, omegapirate2k wrote:

On 2007-03-29 17:47, Tiyr wrote:

Some people switch classes so they can level another class.

I think I might try that out and level wartecher (provided I get those levels in force first)

and some people have other things in their life that a video game so they arent maxed out everytime the new updates come

i was a fortefighter before the last update. since crimson i have gained 5 levels in ranger and 3 levels and force. I will be a protranser soon enough. also im only level 48 so i cant get into most S rank missions http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Finae
Mar 30, 2007, 01:38 AM
Well, update been out for a while lol (lab S2 been out long enough). It only requires one day to go from 1>10 with a good group lol. Then you can go back to w/e in life lol. Or you can go back to doing w/e in the game. Thats exactly what I did. I was on spring break at the time lab s2 come out and I wasted one day just leveling class and when classes picked up Monday, there we go lol. So uh, there goes the so called "no life" thing people make up.

As for the op question, people tend to go to the mission that gives the most mp, pa frags, meseta and the ones that can be completed faster in a short period of time. They also want non-annoying mobs. Only reason why people put up with the jarbas and whatnot in lab s2 was due to the reward lol. Now that crimson beast is out, its less annoying than lab s2 therefore most will migrate there. This is also the main reason why grove of fanatics wasn't a hot mission to do. But it does have good music lol.

Agata used to be the hot spot back in the old days. Sure was nice seeing everyone doing nonstop holy ground S/A runs to hit level 50/60 (max cap back then). I loved that area a lot lol. But as the new missions came out, places like Lab S2 and the hive areas owned the neudaiz area in both exprience and mp. When eastern peril first came out, the agata islands area became a bit popular once again, but once lab s2 came out, it was game over. Besides, most people got their me/quicks lol. When S2 of that comes out, people will be after har/quick so it might come alive again lol.

Solution? Get a group of friends to go there lol. I got a group I normally play with that does a ton of dulk fakis runs every night. Note, the hive area has died also lol. That was also my fav area to play at when it was the hot spot.

Midicronica
Mar 30, 2007, 04:44 AM
The problem in Forest Infiltration aren't the robots. (Luckily, we had a ranger with killer shot. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif ) Have you tried fighting those 85+ buffed Olgheymon? It's absolutely outrageous! But funny as hell to see your team mates drop like flies. Nevertheless, it's still a fun mission, I just prefer Crimson Beast.

Sadly, enough most people (I'm guilty of this myself) go to where the mission is easiest. If it's too difficult, they're not going to play it. =

SarinSerafi
Mar 30, 2007, 05:47 AM
It's a shame, too. Really, the only reason Forest Infiltration isn't popular is because it requires too many people for S rank. Crimson Beast S2 only needs 3, and has two rare units that can possibly drop there. Naturally, everyone goes to wherever has the best MP/meseta/exp in the fastest amount of time all in one. Makes me wonder what the rush is, really. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

As far as those who change jobs to max another one out~ That's good, keeps some people from getting bored. I've done maxed out my Fortefighter on my beast, but I don't know what else I want to do with her. I tried Fighgunner, didn't like it much. Tried Protranser, didn't dig that either. So I just level an alternate and play another Forte job, since I like those most. Can't do hybrid jobs :/ Good thing there are those who can. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Shiro_Ryuu
Mar 30, 2007, 05:59 AM
Olgohmons? Those things are easy, hell, ALL of the ice enemies of Neudaiz(and yes, I'm counting Kamatozes) are friggin easy.

Magician
Mar 30, 2007, 06:28 AM
Eastern Peril is quickly becoming one of my favorite missions.

51 mp, 5500 meseta for an S rank with a minimum of 2 people and it's a short mission too.

Shiro_Ryuu
Mar 30, 2007, 08:06 AM
Yeah, I agree. I hope they release this place in S2 soon.

3R
Mar 30, 2007, 08:21 AM
We all know Neudaiz is made of boring, abstract and fail,

I like Neudaiz better than the other 2 planets .__.

Sekani
Mar 30, 2007, 08:40 AM
Yay for mission whoring.

I can't stand doing the same mission more than two or three times in a row, I don't care how rewarding it is.

I guess it's no surprise then that I haven't played this game much lately.

Melora
Mar 30, 2007, 10:08 AM
I would go to Agata more often but there are never any people to get there with and I really hate the two missions before it. At least with CB there are always loads of people doing mad creatures and ragan which makes the whole thing a lot easier.

CyarVictor
Mar 30, 2007, 10:58 AM
It's hard to find people to go to Agata. I like GoF, but even more is Forest Infiltration. I know a few who do that mission for the armor board there and the fact you have a chance for the Degahna Cannon Board. Win win for me. I actually hop around so I don't get bored and fall asleep. All are good missions.

JAFO22000
Mar 30, 2007, 11:08 AM
On 2007-03-30 03:59, Shiroryuu wrote:
Olgohmons? Those things are easy, hell, ALL of the ice enemies of Neudaiz(and yes, I'm counting Kamatozes) are friggin easy.

...yet you find it hard to S rank a mission with robots?? BTW, the Olgohmons on this mission are high level and armor/sheild/cane/shoe buffed. As a level 75 FT with "noob" armor (i.e. Sori-Senba), I was taking a huge amount of damage from their barta alone...they are considerably harder than the Olgohmon on the Zoul Goug level.

Unfortunately, I was unable to run this level save for a solo run once when it came out. Nobody wants to run it.

I also don't understand why people do the most "efficient" missions to level their class and level to the max. Once they reach the max, they still spam the same 2 levels over and over again. I guess maxing out helps them to get through these levels 30 seconds faster than before.

People who spam missions to gain levels may look good on paper, but what good would they be if you took them out of their element? The reason why so many people are scared to run certain missions is that they have no skills. Running the same mission over and over again, there is no way they are going to be proficient in any other mission except for that one.

Compare it to, say, Halo. Let's say you played the same Halo map over and over and over again. Yes, you would be damn good playing on that map and would probably beat everyone there, but if the map were to change, you'd get creamed because your strategy was built around that one map.

One trick ponies suck.

chibiLegolas
Mar 30, 2007, 11:16 AM
I'm starting to get real tired of Mad Beasts and Parum (in general). I too want to experience what Neudiz has to offer. I wasn't on PSU back when Neudiz was the "hot spot", so I haven't played much of those missions at all.
Or half of Maotoob as well, now that I think about it.
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif'

Keep an eye out if you see Kelemvorite walking around in Neudiz. I'm always looking for a party on that planet! (PS2)
I need to find simple drops like Neu Ash / Ebon, etc. anyways.
Oh, and I have Maylee Prism! So say hello to knockback and stun! Worms? Bah, their a synch now!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chibiLegolas on 2007-03-30 09:35 ]</font>

Sekani
Mar 30, 2007, 09:58 PM
Damn JAFO, you need to stop winning the internet so much.