PDA

View Full Version : Yay, Spring Break~!

Ma_Navu
Mar 29, 2007, 10:49 PM
Now is the beginning of the break.

I shall now do random things, one after another! For example, I shall get drunk and piss in a fireplace, putting out the burning log in the process. Wearing a Santa-suit. While singing "Row Row Row Your Boat." Backwards.

After consuming three boxes of laxatives.

Anything else I could do?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ma_Navu on 2007-03-29 20:51 ]</font>

Jehosaphaty
Mar 29, 2007, 11:04 PM
try and hitch a ride on a train like jackie chan

Ma_Navu
Mar 29, 2007, 11:35 PM
Ah! Another idea!

Before heading out onto the road in my hot pink 1967 Cadillac El Dorado convertable, with whaleskin hubcaps, all-leather cow interior, and big brown baby seal eyes for headlights, I'll get a whole bunch of unmarked vitamins and mix 'em together in a giant plastic bowl, bringing it into the car.

To attract the attention of the local police force, I'll drive around like a maniac. You know, with three wheels on the sidewalk of an overcrowded Starbucks. Flinging omelettes from a miniature, wooden catapult attached to the hood of my car. And spilling 196-degree coffee out the window onto a stray cat.

All this would be done, so that the police can search me and my car for any drugs, leading to their discovery of my "pills," so that they "send these little things to the lab." And after all this, they'll end up finding out that they were vitamins by noticing a few looking like Flintstone characters.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 29, 2007, 11:38 PM
Tell Wong Foo, thanks for everything.

Ma_Navu
Mar 29, 2007, 11:53 PM
What's with the drag-queen-movie reference?

Are YOU a drag-queen, Haya? WELL?!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 30, 2007, 12:20 AM
You could ask heated questions like that on your spring break too, or do more fun stuff.

Ma_Navu
Mar 30, 2007, 12:24 AM
My curiosity is to high to outweigh with "fun stuff."

Also, I just noticed, you joined on April Fool's Day. Was your joining of PSOW a joke? Did you intend to prank people those five years ago?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 30, 2007, 12:29 AM
I'll do whatever you wanna be. Maybe.

But really, that movie is funny for unintended reasons in addition to the reasons it was supposed to be funny.

And if bringing it up was the wrong thing to do after you brought up the hot pink cadillac, there's something wrong with you; to paraphrase the Shaq quote.

Juwanna Man before Juwanna man with karate man Wesley Kill You Snipes and John Leguizamo thrown in for good measure.

You should takeover an abandoned drive in theater and instead of hosting some pr0ns show the Wong Foo movie.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2007-03-29 22:30 ]</font>

Ma_Navu
Mar 30, 2007, 12:34 AM
I'll be honest with you, I've NO clue what you just said, except for the "To Wong Foo" movie being funny for unintended reasons. So basically this is what I read:

"lgiasdnganefgwejnglewuligwe

But really, that movie is funny for unintended reasons in addition to the reasons it was supposed to be funny.

djnfalengwieugfnwieugniweagngwejgoiwuengprenglanrg liwunegiwuhgowufn

lsjkdnppworkfoweimvkvn456789werbgusevcklw;mebgtowg merfvewi

nWOPIEGFPUW;N'MPwegfnbyuilmes;fvrkguyrefoipm;wl"

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 30, 2007, 12:37 AM
On 2007-03-29 22:34, Ma_Navu wrote:
Something about Peter Pan and Cinderella

and mice Shaq's are dancing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9LmHXXWiJs)

Ma_Navu
Mar 30, 2007, 12:55 AM
Ah, now that the post was edited, I can somehow understand it perfectly. Yay for clarity~

Also, no, I rarely ever talk of Disney movies. Therefore, your "fixing" of my quote is entirely wrong. As a result of this, you will now suffer the most irritating death of all: being overcome by a tidal wave of Tickle Me Elmo dolls.

Lucky you, I have to wait 9 - 13 weeks before they come to my doorstep. Then, I hafta wait another week or so to set up the wave of dolls. Then another week or two to get you in front of the wave.

I'LL GET YOU EVENTUALLY, YOU DRAG-QUEEN PRANKSTER.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 30, 2007, 01:12 AM
On 2007-03-29 22:55, Ma_Navu wrote:
Also, no, I rarely ever talk of Disney movies. Therefore, your "fixing" of my quote is entirely wrong.

"lgiasdnganefgwejnglewuligwe

djnfalengwieugfnwieugniweagngwejgoiwuengprenglanrg liwunegiwuhgowufn

lsjkdnppworkfoweimvkvn456789werbgusevcklw;mebgtowg merfvewi

nWOPIEGFPUW;N'MPwegfnbyuilmes;fvrkguyrefoipm;wl"

Batman, bitch. (usually unnecessary flaming that's totally required when talking about The GODDAMN Batman)

Ma_Navu
Mar 30, 2007, 01:18 AM
Did someone type "Batman"?! 'Cause I swear I saw someone type "Batman."

http://www.pvponline.com/images/batman/01.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 30, 2007, 01:19 AM
I already seen that today.

Late pass.... sike!

Ma_Navu
Mar 30, 2007, 01:21 AM
td;ldr

Still, can't deny it's "fucked-up-ness."

http://www.pvponline.com/images/batman/06.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 30, 2007, 01:25 AM
-2 for double repost x triple fail score = total of negative 4000 compound fractions

Ma_Navu
Mar 30, 2007, 01:26 AM
FUCK. I've failed more than Epic Fail Guy. And doing so is physically fucking impossible.

Moo2u
Mar 30, 2007, 09:49 AM
On 2007-03-29 23:26, Ma_Navu wrote:
FUCK. I've failed more than Epic Family Guy.