PDA

View Full Version : Infect and Confuse

Neoptolemus
Mar 30, 2007, 01:03 AM
So I was thinking... Wouldn't it be great if when a creature was poisoned and confused, they spread their poison onto the next creature they physically attacked? Wouldn't that be somewhat logical? Anyone else like that idea? Think of it, you could pass it on to a whole mob in no time. And if you kept confusing them, you could keep the virus going and going. Just a though.

Cz
Mar 30, 2007, 01:06 AM
that would be nice, but then wat if you are in a team and they started going around and infect your teammate as well. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Neoptolemus
Mar 30, 2007, 01:13 AM
Hmmmm... hadn't thought about that. I say, let them infect whom ever they want. Then maybe that should then be amended to: If you get poisoned, and do a melee attack against something, that virus should spread to who you attack. Nah, that is kinda silly. Maybe if you bit them, or something. I do often bite Koltovas... but that is a whole 'nother story.

Ryo_Hayasa
Mar 30, 2007, 10:21 AM
I don't blame you, Koltova make for good juice and sandwiches.

Hell i often bite those bastards. However, the thing is, we can't cause damage to eachother(thank goodness) but confuse affects players differently than Monsters. Confuse causes us inverted or screwed up controls for a brief moment. Monsters actually attack eachother. I support this "infect a monster, and if it touches another monster wither or not they attack, it infects them." I also think that a virus can be "restarted" if they keep re-infecting eachother. I mean that's usually how a virus works in the animal kingdom right?

SuperRygar
Mar 30, 2007, 10:40 AM
logical? haha ok, you shoot an enemy with an infected bullet and he bursts into infection? if its logical than you have to let the monster live long enough for the infection to do any damage ^.^