PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PS2: Granarodoc M.I.A.

GunnerGoddess
Mar 30, 2007, 09:43 PM
so I was making a granarodoc for a friend and once it was finished I took it out and put it in common box for safe keeping. but it wasn't so safe. when I went back for it, it was gone. went back to the character that synthed it and it wasn't there either. checked every place to store items and all inventories on all characters and it's gone completely. it was the only thing missing too.

anybody else had items gone missing or is it just me?

Kaydin
Mar 30, 2007, 09:49 PM
She's alive!

There's been a few other posts with similar incidents. It's starting to sound like a glitch. That, or someone really wanted your Granarodoc.

If you want a replacement, I have one, and another in the oven. Friend discount of 100% off.

GunnerGoddess
Mar 30, 2007, 09:52 PM
started another one with my own materials. poor Shiro though...the granarodoc pulls a houdini and he's the one that actually misses out.

Kaydin
Mar 30, 2007, 10:00 PM
Just curious... what's the synth rate with a pure TECH PM? Mine's only 90 TECH and I get a 75% chance. I'm wondering how much those last 10 TECH points actually help.

GunnerGoddess
Mar 30, 2007, 10:01 PM
goes up to 78% so a difference but not much of one...

Kaydin
Mar 30, 2007, 10:03 PM
Only 3%? Not worth remaking her.

FUFME
Mar 30, 2007, 10:20 PM
About 1 1/2 months ago I put a 12* Nanoply...bla into my PM for storage and there was a several moment lag pause.

The thing just disappeared and was not in PM storage or on my character

Gryffin
Mar 30, 2007, 10:54 PM
Something similar happened to me... I was grinding 6* Bow's, Wand's, and Mech's (No kubara's, thank god..) But one of my 6* (10) bows vanished http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif And I only had 2... =[

Kaydin
Mar 30, 2007, 11:08 PM
If your storage is full, it won't let you put anything else in.

This is why I don't store things in the common box. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

GunnerGoddess
Mar 30, 2007, 11:10 PM
lol common box wasn't full cause I had just taken something out before putting the rod in XD

Kaydin
Mar 30, 2007, 11:18 PM
That's just not right...

It always tells me I'm full.

o.O