PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever seen?

Weeaboolits
Mar 31, 2007, 12:03 AM
I was playing PSU earlier, and I fought De Ragan and it bit me! this has only happened to me twice, it seems it only happens if you attack his face when hi head is lowered, it knocks you down, also has anyone seen a Badira charge before? They get like a red fireball around them and shoot forward, when it did that I was like 0.o WTF?! I didn't know they could do that!

Siertes
Mar 31, 2007, 12:05 AM
You really need to get online already...

And I've seen Ragan's biting motion, but I didn't know if it actually did anything.

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 31, 2007, 12:09 AM
A topic about seeing things? ... hmm...

Have you ever seen a Kamatoze (sp?) create a shielding attack or whatever?

Have you seen the bunch of people with the trend on Universe 2 at the 4th floor of the colony posing as the whole Street Fighter gang + 20? ( example: Ryu20, Ken20, Chung Li20, Ehanda20, Sagat20, etc.)

... How about [B] Half Serafi dropping ;_;

Weeaboolits
Mar 31, 2007, 12:11 AM
On 2007-03-30 22:05, Siertes wrote:
You really need to get online already...

And I've seen Ragan's biting motion, but I didn't know if it actually did anything.

I'm working on it. ^_^'
On topic: I got bit twice, it has knockdown http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
Also I got poisoned by an ice Badira (if memory serves) when it tail whipped me, and I saw a leader Vahra use Resta, but that's probly more common online, seeing as enemies are tougher there...

Weeaboolits
Mar 31, 2007, 12:13 AM
On 2007-03-30 22:09, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:
A topic about seeing things? ... hmm...

Have you ever seen a Kamatoze (sp?) create a shielding attack or whatever?

Have you seen the bunch of people with the trend on Universe 2 at the 4th floor of the colony posing as the whole Street Fighter gang + 20? ( example: Ryu20, Ken20, Chung Li20, Ehanda20, Sagat20, etc.)

... How about [B] Half Serafi dropping ;_;

I don't tend to do missions with Kamatoze, I prefer the missions without ice SEED and enemies, that is unless that mission is Absolute Zero >:]

SarinSerafi
Mar 31, 2007, 12:20 AM
Yep, leader enemies can cast Resta. I've seen the Badira do that red charging attack. Though uncommon, they do it. I've oddly never seen De Ragan bite, though that's probably because I attack his body when he's on the ground. I have seen Zoal Goug bite though! That can one hit kill you!

-Crokar-
Mar 31, 2007, 12:32 AM
i seen komatoze do the sheild and shoot waves out

KamiSori
Mar 31, 2007, 12:52 AM
i actually got bit by de ragan for the first time the other day. lemme tell ya it hurts! X/