PDA

View Full Version : PSU-Mission: Zoul goug WTC? D;

Konstanse_Xx
Mar 31, 2007, 06:47 AM
Yeah..last night, my GF and I were doing the mission with him in it (Twilight Sentinel?)on B rank.When we were fighting him my GF ran to attack him(melee) and he just stopped moving, didn't respond, was like this for about 10-20 seconds, then all of a sudden, she just flies off, away from him like she got hit, and she lost about a good 700HP(She's a Female Human Fighgunner 45/5)..so I run up to heal her, and all of a sudden, I touch him and I go flying further, like something smacked the crap outta me, I lost about 70% of my HP as well. (I think that was a percentage damage, she has 1072, I have 677, and I'm a level 35/4 Male Newman Guntecher). Anywho...she runs up to him again, because he started moving normally, but he stopped for a moment, and she got hit by an attack from him that did more than her maxiumum HP, she was gone in 1-hit.

We did a collective "Wtc?" as she revived with a Scape, and he took flight, he did his normal little lightning blasts and fell back, only to momentarily pause again (they're so brief, you would think it's just him going normally later on in the fight)and kill her.

So yeah, anyone experience a glitch like this? We've fought him the day before, and he never did anything like that, he shouldn't be able to either(It was just on B Rank), he was a lower level than my GF, and she was 45...Think this may have been done by the maintenance?

Your thoughts and opinions please. D;

Tra
Mar 31, 2007, 06:49 AM
oh yeah, he hurts if you get under his neck

Konstanse_Xx
Mar 31, 2007, 06:54 AM
We went at him from the side though. O_o;

Vay
Mar 31, 2007, 07:04 AM
Lag?

PALRAPPYS
Mar 31, 2007, 07:43 AM
On 2007-03-31 05:04, Vay wrote:
Lag?

QFT.

The server couldn't receive the information fast enough, or possibly your connection couldn't.

In reality in those 10-20 seconds, the Zoalgoug was doing actions, but you didn't receive them until much later, so that's why your GF took the huge hit.

Yep, it's gotta be lag.

-Shimarisu-
Mar 31, 2007, 08:38 AM
Zoal goug world trade centre?

What the cock?

Konstanse_Xx
Mar 31, 2007, 10:36 AM
I don't think so, I was doing damage to him, the numbers were coming up the entire time(gotta love Kikamis).

I thought it was lag as well, and later on, it sent her flying when they made contact, it was like she got repulsed.

The pauses were later VERY momentary(like I said in the last part), no way the dragon can do 1000+ points of damage to her 2 times, killing her, in that time frame, it takes a bit for the bugger to do anything.

Imagine you running up to him, on his side, you do your PA and right before the third hit, you go flying, that's what happened with her.

And WTC=What the Crap. I dun like cussing. D;

Parn
Mar 31, 2007, 10:39 AM
When lag happens during a boss fight, everything stops except you and the boss, as it continues doing actions. Then all of a sudden, the game client plays catch-up and stuff like this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tt44E77-IA) happens.

Weakness
Mar 31, 2007, 11:44 AM
On 2007-03-31 08:39, Parn wrote:
When lag happens during a boss fight, everything stops except you and the boss, as it continues doing actions. Then all of a sudden, the game client plays catch-up and stuff like this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tt44E77-IA) happens.

That video is made of win...

Now De Ragan would actually be a challenge if he shot out fire 24/7.

PJ
Mar 31, 2007, 11:54 AM
On 2007-03-31 08:39, Parn wrote:

WHOAH. Is PSU supposed to run that fast?

Jeeze, I get out of a video seeing 360 running slow, then I see this and this is just CRAZY (In comparison). It makes me want my uber computer now kthnx

Deathgeist
Mar 31, 2007, 01:05 PM
HAHAHA that laggy de ragan was pretty hilarious, I used to have some really funny stuff like that happen in WoW during some 40 man raids.

Weeaboolits
Mar 31, 2007, 01:10 PM
*De Ragan charges whilst spouting flames*
Players: o.0 WTF?!
De Ragan: I'll bet you weren't expecting that! >:]

Shiryuu
Mar 31, 2007, 01:59 PM
They should've given S2 De Ragan a meteor attack (make de ragan cover itself with flames then charge/crash at everyone in the field).

Weeaboolits
Mar 31, 2007, 02:02 PM
On 2007-03-31 11:59, Shiryuu wrote:
They should've given S2 De Ragan a meteor attack (make de ragan cover itself with flames then charge/crash at everyone in the field).

What he rally needs is the PSO Dragon's burrowing move, that'd throw people for a loop http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Reginaldo
Mar 31, 2007, 04:26 PM
On 2007-03-31 06:38, -Shimarisu- wrote:
Zoal goug world trade centre?

What the cock?

That's exactly what I read it as. >.>

Shiryuu
Mar 31, 2007, 05:18 PM
On 2007-03-31 12:02, Ronin_Cooper wrote:

On 2007-03-31 11:59, Shiryuu wrote:

What he rally needs is the PSO Dragon's burrowing move, that'd throw people for a loop http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.