PDA

View Full Version : The Official Rappy Thread~!

XenithFlare
Mar 31, 2007, 07:04 AM
Seeing as the Easter season is an incredibly popular time for rappies, I've decided that we need a seperate thread! And if one already exists, then by god... I didn't see it. <_< So here's hoping... *crosses fingers*

First off, I've come to realize that solo'ing for rappies is incredibly (one could almost say... edibly) time-consuming, and really should be done with a group of four or five people who all agree on one thing: who should get the Rabol Rappy/Halp Serafi. It doesn't end there, however; since Rappy Hunters who do so in groups tend to find more rappies than those who solo, it might even be possible to -given time- track down multiple boards, thereby giving everyone in your four-man cell a chance for glory.

If anyone wants to hunker down with me, I can guarantee that between now and April 13, you'll find me either on Uni02 running in and out of LLS2 (pass is always 0020), or in my room (just before or after running in and out of LLS2 <_<). I will find this board if it kills me to do so, and when I do... I will strive to find it again! >:D Nothing shall deter me (except another week of rappy-less-ness)!

On another note, being as how this is the Official Rappy Thread (unless, as stated, there already is one that I missed, in which case it becomes the Other Official Rappy Thread: Now With MORE Calcium), let's start rappy-ing it up:

1. How long have YOU been on the hunt for these society-destroying fowl?
2. What's YOUR current track record of rappies found?
3. Has ANYONE found that pesky Giga/Skill PP Save?
4. For those of you who HAVE found the Halp Serafi board, how many runs did you endure before all of your hopes and dreams came true (and how many of my pretties would you take from me for it?)?
5. Rabol Rappy armor: is it REALLY worth it?
6. (if you HAVEN'T noticed, I must capitalize at least ONE word in each question - the Rappies demand it, and I need to please them before they die) Is there anyone willing to join me in this quest?

Oh, and before you go, post YOUR favorite Rappy photo, so that we may continue doing these morale-destroying runs with the knowledge that Rappies do, indeed, exist. Thanks for reading (and/or contributing), and happy hunting!

--
Mod edit: Rappies are everywhere. Think outside the box. ;]
Edit response to Mod: It's pretty low to edit that. T_T Lordy people get touchy here...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XenithFlare on 2007-03-31 11:16 ]</font>

NinjaSalad
Mar 31, 2007, 09:12 AM
Been hunting for two days, mainly solo and occasionally with random fools

rappy count: zero.

Guarionex
Mar 31, 2007, 09:16 AM
I only hunted for rappies the first day they updated, but I did it with my alt on LL C. It didn't took me too long to get rappies, and I got a neat Easter Egg.
If I only had the time to attempt at a Halp Serafi(sp?) board.. but I think I may not be high enough to attempt it.

XenithFlare
Mar 31, 2007, 09:23 AM
Yesterday's 11 hours and today's current 5 hours have dug up a total of: one rappy spawn. That makes one set in roughly 40 hours of hunting. D: And, Guarlonex, LL S2 has a level req of 60. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif So you're perfect.

Edit: FINALLY. After 10 hours since my last sighting, I've found one other set of rappies. Unfortunately, only an egg and a rappy feather dropped. Only 10 hours untill my next sighting. T_T

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XenithFlare on 2007-03-31 10:05 ]</font>

XenithFlare
Mar 31, 2007, 12:33 PM
I'll be doing this for another hour and a half, and might be on a bit after midnight. Other than that, tomorrow before 5pm CNT. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif So here's a bump in case people haven't seen the Official Rappy Thread <_<

MayLee
Mar 31, 2007, 01:01 PM
Official for PS2/PC why not all three platforms?

XenithFlare
Mar 31, 2007, 01:02 PM
That would be because I don't have a 360 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

hainsaw3
Mar 31, 2007, 01:06 PM
360 people get rappys too!

MayLee
Mar 31, 2007, 01:09 PM
On 2007-03-31 11:06, hainsaw3 wrote:
360 people get rappys too!

Solomon Grundy qants pants too!

Anywho, I haven't found one yet.

XenithFlare
Mar 31, 2007, 01:10 PM
I know they do. Of course, the topic doesn't mean 360 people can't post here. <_< I never said they couldn't.

pizzagirl
Mar 31, 2007, 01:23 PM
1) A week.

2) 5 spawns:
- Easter Egg, Rappy Feather (S2)
- Easter Egg, Rappy Feather (S2)
- Serafi Feather, Easter Egg (C)
- Rappy Feather, Easter Egg (C)
- 2 Easter Eggs (C)

3) No.
And after about 8 hours of searching on Friday (All S2) I hadn't gotten a single spawn. I was a sad panda.

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 31, 2007, 01:25 PM
I think I'll hit 100 spawns before I see a [B] drop. I did here that the ratio for it was around 1:80-100 ;_;~ or is someone teasing me

ljkkjlcm9
Mar 31, 2007, 01:31 PM
I can solo it in 3-5 minutes (depending on bad luck with megid) to find if I'll get the spawn or not, but I can't do something so repetitive for more than an hour or two at a time.

THE JACKEL

Lamak
Mar 31, 2007, 01:33 PM
I did about 30 runs with a friend. Got nothing so I gave up.

XenithFlare
Mar 31, 2007, 01:50 PM
Yeah I know what you mean, Jackel; I have horribly low patience. XD The only times I've done this for more than 3 hours is when I've had people to help... and I don't have that many friends. T_T

Isn't it odd, Dj, that some people (you) have insanely good luck finding rappies... some people (me) have terrible, terrible luck finding them... and even some more people (those who HAVE found the board) don't really have a problem with either, and have found what they're looking for within a few days. ;__; I want to smack those people over the head with my Degahna Cannon and swap items. They'd never know the difference between a cannon and a dagger, right? <_<

Lamak
Mar 31, 2007, 01:54 PM
The funny thing is that the dagger is not that good. The only outstanding stat on it is the ATA.

XenithFlare
Mar 31, 2007, 01:59 PM
It's pretty nice for a dagger, plus it's got one of the better effects, in my opinion.

Lamak
Mar 31, 2007, 02:02 PM
Lol , what "effect"?

XenithFlare
Mar 31, 2007, 02:05 PM
The feathers that fly off of it when you attack? O.o;

Skids
Mar 31, 2007, 02:08 PM
1. How long have YOU been on the hunt for these society-destroying fowl?

Every day. haven't been really keeping time tracks buts its been a couple hours

2. What's YOUR current track record of rappies found?

12 Easter
4 Christmas
2 Valentine day
14 normal

30 alltogther

3. Has ANYONE found that pesky Giga/Skill PP Save?

Nope

4. For those of you who HAVE found the Halp Serafi board, how many runs did you endure before all of your hopes and dreams came true (and how many of my pretties would you take from me for it?)?

Still working on it.

5. Rabol Rappy armor: is it REALLY worth it?

Don;t know but i tend to fine out.

6. (if you HAVEN'T noticed, I must capitalize at least ONE word in each question - the Rappies demand it, and I need to please them before they die) Is there anyone willing to join me in this quest?

???

Anyway for specifics. I been hitting hot streaks on my female guntecher Kiyone. Since Easter came. Every 2 luck human female day. I have found 4 each day on C rank unsafe passage. Excluding break time from psu. With inless then an hour of the 1st fine.

My drops
7 Easter eggs
4 Rappy Feathers
1 Serafi Feather

and heres the pics to prove. Note todays are not up yet.

http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l230/Skids40578/Phantasy%20Star%20Universe%20Screenshots/Rare%20Monsters/

Lamak
Mar 31, 2007, 02:08 PM
Lolk. I'm pretty sure all S daggers have that ability.

XenithFlare
Mar 31, 2007, 02:09 PM
I'm pretty sure the Deva-Zashi (at least) just has a different sound, kinda like the F.Bulb. The red/white feathered effect are unique to the Serafi sets.

Lamak
Mar 31, 2007, 02:12 PM
Well Red/White is meh. I think the 10*-11* both have White feathers and those can be any element. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

XenithFlare
Mar 31, 2007, 02:14 PM
I have a personal preference for the Serafi, so that's why I want it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif You can trade it to me lol

Lamak
Mar 31, 2007, 02:15 PM
I'm waiting for Daggers of Serafi. They will have more value. Also more feathers will fall. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Dragwind
Mar 31, 2007, 02:18 PM
I love my 44% serafi, and it still outshines the 9* single dagger's base stats atm. So yes, I still think its good even without the %. Thats why its an S rank.

XenithFlare
Mar 31, 2007, 02:19 PM
The Serafi set will eventually be my main weapons on my alt. It's been my goal since the game came out. >:D <333 Serafi

Skids
Mar 31, 2007, 03:03 PM
Minor update. Add 2 more to the rappy found list. I guess I'm that good.

Weeaboolits
Mar 31, 2007, 03:44 PM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w8/Ronin_Cooper/kfr.png

Deus-Irae
Mar 31, 2007, 04:17 PM
ive found about 8 of the Easter variety so far. (4 on C and 4 on S2)

ive gotten about 5 Eggs and a few Rappy Feathers. i guess that Serafi board is pretty damn rare!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/Deus13000/psu/psu20070324_095323_006.jpg?t=1175375793

c'mon with the pics people!

XenithFlare
Mar 31, 2007, 07:52 PM
Yeah, come on: what's the fun of having a Rappy thread if no one's going to post their experiences, their photos, their bounty, but instead complain about something I habitually put in the topic name? D: We've got a few people doing the right thing: I wanna see more PARTIES hunting rappies! DJ_Skyepic's done his part for now; let's all work together to promote the gradual extinction of the rappy race! =D

pizzagirl
Mar 31, 2007, 08:19 PM
I'd post photos If they'd spawn...It looks like I'm going to go another day rappyless. ; ;

Ryoki
Mar 31, 2007, 08:21 PM
On 2007-03-31 14:17, Deus-Irae wrote:

ive gotten about 5 Eggs and a few Rappy Feathers. i guess that Serafi board is pretty damn rare!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/Deus13000/psu/psu20070324_095323_006.jpg?t=1175375793

Dj's killed 50, no drop. Not even Rabol Rappy. For Christ's sake, my Lavis cannon had a drop rate of 1/22 from a pouilly slime, these are like, what, 1/50 or 1/62?

Kyokyono
Mar 31, 2007, 09:55 PM
Mrah, I now go to add more time to Xenith's search. I'll let ya know if our luck improves. =P

zandra117
Mar 31, 2007, 09:59 PM
Mad Creatures is the best place to hunt rappys. One of the spawns there is a group of 4 rappys. Also its easy to solo on S with all the "safe zones" and the fact that none of the enemys (except the flying things) have ranged attacks.

Kyokyono
Mar 31, 2007, 10:00 PM
Yeah, I wish that'd work to find the Halp Serafi. T_T Unfortunatly, they have to be level 80+...

-Ryuki-
Mar 31, 2007, 10:07 PM
Hey, I'm objecting to this thread. Where's the Jaggo love?
This thread is racist towards Jaggos!

Kyokyono
Mar 31, 2007, 10:10 PM
>_> Jaggos are even harder to find. Make a Jaggo thread? =D

Fulgore
Mar 31, 2007, 10:13 PM
I am so So...WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!

That's the only word I can think of to describe it. I was getting hopeless after only 2 hours "consecutive" playing but then, it happened. I got the "Round Room" Spawn and on block 2 it had the right monsters and then I knew it was the one when on block 3 I saw 10! Bel Pannons at once! appear in a Circle and I was all http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif...Heart pounding, Shaking as I killed them off and in the last room (the guide is wrong by the way) I saw 4 Deljabans and I was all http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif because the guide says only 3 appear but it was 4 and after those 4 I started getting Baska Rappies http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I only got 2 and one dropped a regular rappy feather but the other dropped a Sarafi Feather http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif and I am on the 360 afterall so I tried taking pictures but they are pretty crappy but I will still upload it off my phone later to this topic but I am so excited. I'm gonna devote an entire day to hunting these things sometime this week.

Thanks DJ for the Motivation, your stats kept me going and it paid off. OH, and the Rares were worth it as well, I got tons of goodies http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Ok, stopping now, I will update this with my "proof" later http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

EDIT: oh, and this was on Universe 2, I stuck with that Uni only.

Oh, and like DJ said, I only did the A-X and C-X maps, those are the Circle Room and Stomach room maps.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fulgore on 2007-03-31 20:17 ]</font>

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 31, 2007, 10:24 PM
Oh nice. I've just got back home. Time to go all out ;D

Dragwind
Mar 31, 2007, 10:27 PM
Congrats on the find http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

DamunBM
Mar 31, 2007, 10:28 PM
We randomly found Rappies a few times just passing by... seems to be the best luck for me haha...

Rashiid
Mar 31, 2007, 10:42 PM
i never get them when i try, its always an accident.....

Kyokyono
Apr 1, 2007, 12:21 AM
Two and a half hours tonight with no rappies. -.- That's for me though; Xenith is likly to get on shortly and start trying again himself.

pizzagirl
Apr 1, 2007, 01:15 AM
Well after about 10 hours and no rappies I think its time to give up and go sleep. ; ; If I hadn't seen these Rappies before I'd swear they were made up.

Kyokyono
Apr 1, 2007, 01:17 AM
Total today, we're at about the same with only one spawn. x.x

XenithFlare
Apr 1, 2007, 01:33 AM
At least I can level my Killer Shot on Pannon and Deljaban... <_< Nothing too wrong with that.

Dragwind
Apr 1, 2007, 02:08 AM
building stats while hunting = win.

fronebullare
Apr 1, 2007, 02:14 AM
I hunted them today from 7:00 to 2:00 in the morning. I got one spawn, and no board...im pissed >.>

Dragwind
Apr 1, 2007, 02:23 AM
no spawn in 2 days -_-;

XenithFlare
Apr 1, 2007, 03:50 AM
Looks like my luck is still going the same way; 14 hours today: nothing.

XenithFlare
Apr 1, 2007, 01:43 PM
No luck again so far today... I KNOW everyone else is finding them, right?

Syl
Apr 1, 2007, 01:53 PM
lol, on the first run I joined Kimil, we got rappies on LL S2, but no dagger =/

XenithFlare
Apr 1, 2007, 02:13 PM
I think I need to just join up with someone who has decent luck with finding them. Yeah, that's all. *mutters crazily*

XenithFlare
Apr 2, 2007, 12:04 AM
Apparently rappies just weren't as popular on April Fool's Day. XD I'm going to take a break from doing LLS2 runs Monday and Tuesday; need to conserve my sanity for the remainder of the next week.

Cz
Apr 2, 2007, 12:16 AM
i hate rappy to death!!! they are making me waste so much time and in the end a bitter disappointment....well after doing the same thing over and over and over again is making me ill, so i give up on hunting that dagger for now... To relief how much i hate those rappy i am gonna start leveling up all of my characters to level 80!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif who needs those rappy!!! lol.

XenithFlare
Apr 2, 2007, 12:36 AM
lol I was thinking of doing that, too, but I realized that during the course of rappy hunting, I inadvertantly bought three games. XD God of War II, Armored Core 4, and FFX International all need my attention, so the next few days are going to be PSU-free. lol DOWN WITH RAPPIES!

Zora
Apr 3, 2007, 12:04 PM
new here and decided to finally post up about my latest adventures xD.

so i decided to start early today and get some hunting in. following DJ's guide i found the mpa that starts with pannons and sendillians (sp) 3 times out of 5 total runs. the last run turned out to be a rappy spawning map =]. through the course of the run i found

2 Easter Eggs
5 Slaterian
1 Caldorian
2 Kerseline
5 Vulcaline
2 Junaline
2 Neptuline

these where all found in my 5th run =]

one thing ive been curious about is how does npc tag alongs luck help you? i added Maya and Laia since they both have luck today and it seemed to me atleast my luck was drastically better than playing by myself.

and what good is a thread without pics =]

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k141/datboibrad/psu20070404_014304_002.jpg

Akaimizu
Apr 3, 2007, 12:05 PM
Nice. I've never seen any spawn without a real person with me. You're pretty lucky to see it on your 5th run. I thought I was lucky when I found them about 2hrs after I started the hunt for them, in Parum, on Sunday. I hunted on days, before that. But for Sunday alone, it took 2 hrs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-04-03 10:07 ]</font>

Zora
Apr 3, 2007, 12:10 PM
i think its nuts to find all of that with lvl 1 luck actually lol.

XenithFlare
Apr 3, 2007, 12:15 PM
That was not an invitation for this thread to die <_<

Akaimizu
Apr 3, 2007, 12:17 PM
I didn't find mine until I had Zero Luck.

Guarionex
Apr 3, 2007, 12:23 PM
ok, so I tried hunting rappies now that I'm lvl 60. But I'm too impatient. With my lower level alt. I found them so easily! But since it was C I only got an easter egg.
Maybe I'm annoyed, that as a lvl 60 guardian, I take quite a beating getting to B2 to find out I didn't get the right map...
Something tells me I should level up berofr keep trying, but there's no much time for that, I want that dagger!

Zora
Apr 3, 2007, 12:28 PM
its all about your setup. i use a 34% muktrand, 30% katsuno zashi with lvl 30 PA with a 24% crimson line. does me very well with crowd control =].

Guarionex
Apr 3, 2007, 12:47 PM
I guess I don't want to spend TOO much meseta weapons to try to get somethin, I might end up not finding >_<
But, there are times where I just don't know what to do (specially when none of my friends are on. or all of them are idling!) so I might as well keep trying a bit more...

XenithFlare
Apr 3, 2007, 02:49 PM
As a Fortegunner, I'm stuck with my twins and Killer Shot (both of which do rather well) and my 26% Yamata (+rainbow unit). With Twin Rising and Twin Mayalee on my palatte, enemies can be mopped up in short order; my biggest problem is just FINDING the damn maps. I keep getting fake ones that force me to check on them.

I'd give anything for ST to stop screwing us out of luck during this event ><

Guarionex
Apr 3, 2007, 03:48 PM
Well, I decided to give it a try, and stick to it until I got a rappy map. It turns out that I so take a beating in the process, but in only takes me 7 minutes to find out if a map is good or no, by myself.

And I got a rappy spawn!
1 rappy feather
1 easter egg

PMB960
Apr 3, 2007, 03:55 PM
It seems like I have much better luck synthing than finding rare enemies. I made 3 Har-senbas all from 1 board in the hopes of getting a dark one that would cancel out megids damage entirely. One came out 22% and that plus a Mega/Rainbow means megid does 0 damage. I can find out if its bad or not in about 4-6 min depending on what techs I am training and how stupid Maya and my PM decide to be.

XenithFlare
Apr 3, 2007, 10:08 PM
I apparently have the worst luck ever, because rappies avoid me like the plague, and synthing always kicks my proverbial ass. I recently plugged my Ganna Line board into a 100-pure Armor PM, only to have ALL THREE synths fail. That's 120 Nanoresin. T_T First time I ever saw a need for the PM-Zero Device...

Gilliam
Apr 3, 2007, 10:35 PM
Ok, I sure got lucky by getting the Serafi wing on the first try on C. But what about the Harp Serafi board? can you get it on C aswell? ive heard people saying that you can only get it on S2 missions, that true?

Fulgore
Apr 4, 2007, 12:27 AM
Ok, my current stats/info on the Hunt for Baska Rappies

Note that each time I hunted for these buggers it took between 1-3 hours of Straight hunting, and I played 2 out of 3 maps available, I only skipped the ones that had either fewer rappies spawn or too many monster spawns and slowed me down. In average, I played around 25-35 maps before getting my spawns as well.

1 Spawn on Linear Line Unsafe Passage S2 - Dropped 1 Rappy Feather + 1 Sarafi Feather
(I booted the NPC's on this one before killing them)

1 Spawn on Mad Creatures Parum S - Dropped 1 Rappy Feather + 1 Egg Decoration
(I let the NPC's kill these ones cuz I had no luck that day and thought maybe it would help)

1 Spawn on Neudaiz Rainbow Beast S - Spawn of 2+3 - Dropped 1 Rappy Feather + 3 Egg Decorations + 1 [B] Rabol Rappy http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Me happy that day. Had 2 Star luck
*I was so excited that I went outside and there was 3 people so I told them what I did and they joined me and I showed them what maps to play and even gave them each an egg that I just found and later I checked and they said they found them in just 1 hour http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif*

That's it so far, I'm gonna head back to Linear Line now and this time play Fight for Food S2 seeing as their is a spawn set that has 4 rappies appear. But the way I do it is I take what comes to me and I'm only gonna skip 1 of the 3 map sets even though the other has only 2 appear. I feel it increases my odds to take what the game gives me.....never know when I could be abandoning a map that had rappies in it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif that would suck!

Kinda like it almost sucked that on that Neudaiz map after getting 2 rappies I thought the guide lied to me and almost abandoned mission but decided to finish it and then 3 more spawned so I am soooooo glad I didn't abandon o_O

Hope this helps people...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fulgore on 2007-04-03 22:29 ]</font>

Zorafim
Apr 4, 2007, 12:42 AM
Wow, this thread is very morbid. Nearly nobody out of all these hunters have obtained the board, and this board can only be obtained in this small period of time. This has solidified my decision to not hunt for this board, even though this is the only dagger design that I don't hate.

Good luck to anyone who is still hunting.

XenithFlare
Apr 4, 2007, 08:53 AM
On 2007-04-03 22:42, Zorafim wrote:
Wow, this thread is very morbid. Nearly nobody out of all these hunters have obtained the board, and this board can only be obtained in this small period of time. This has solidified my decision to not hunt for this board, even though this is the only dagger design that I don't hate.

Good luck to anyone who is still hunting.

Yup. It's an evil event... But it'll be competely worth it.

Zarbolord
Apr 4, 2007, 09:29 AM
I think I'll leave it to next year, if I ever I want one. I mean... IT will most likely be easier when I'll have reached lvl 200 or something http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif, might be exagerating but I see it as something to look forward too later.

Gilliam
Apr 4, 2007, 03:00 PM
people who are already LV80 are the ones that are having all the fun getting everthing

DavidNel
Apr 4, 2007, 03:03 PM
Found my first rappy today! WOOOOOOO! Got it frag hunting on Parum. Didn't even mean to see one. I got an easter egg for it.

PS: anyone want that easter egg?

Kiku
Apr 4, 2007, 04:25 PM
...Roughly 600 runs in 4-5 days searching for the rappies, and the only time I even had the right spawn with the 10 dam pannons...sega interrupts me for no reason. That event occured during the first hour I started this hunt, so I figured it would be easy for me to find rappies, but I have yet to see a rappy...I am unmotivated to continue (or so I lie to myself as I would have to expend MORE energy to NOT continue the hunt).
I would very much like to join a party in search of these stealthy creatures.

Chaobo99
Apr 4, 2007, 11:32 PM
i finally got my [B]Halp Serafi http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif..im sooo happy..the only thing I actually hunted for..11 days and 2 hours..nothing but linear line..i almost cried when i saw the grass of parum x_x

XenithFlare
Apr 4, 2007, 11:34 PM
...Roughly 600 runs in 4-5 days searching for the rappies, and the only time I even had the right spawn with the 10 dam pannons...sega interrupts me for no reason. That event occured during the first hour I started this hunt, so I figured it would be easy for me to find rappies, but I have yet to see a rappy...I am unmotivated to continue (or so I lie to myself as I would have to expend MORE energy to NOT continue the hunt).
I would very much like to join a party in search of these stealthy creatures.

Luckily I don't have to do any more runs. =D I just got one in a trade (12%, but oh well). I'm debating whether or not I should even continue to perhaps get a better %, but... I dunno, rappies hate me, so I prolly won't. ¬_¬

Only problem: the guy that traded it to me got my Halarod, Rucar (one), a +5 Deljabaner, and a +10 Del Jagnus. So he got the better deal by far. THEN, after we traded, he mailed me saying it belonged half-and-half to his friend, and that his friend (for whom everything but the rucar was for) was now pissed. <_< And that he wanted to trade back. UNFORTUNATELY, reversing trades like that is not cool with me, so I had to profusely apologize and decline. I finally got the damned thing; ST will do something right before I give it up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XenithFlare on 2007-04-04 21:38 ]</font>

XenithFlare
Apr 4, 2007, 11:37 PM
On 2007-04-04 21:32, Chaobo99 wrote:
i finally got my [B]Halp Serafi http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif..im sooo happy..the only thing I actually hunted for..11 days and 2 hours..nothing but linear line..i almost cried when i saw the grass of parum x_x

I think I would cry too, upon seeing that board on the ground... lol I did Mizuraki CD with my friend Mikura after completing my trade, and just seeing the trees and mountains made me insanely happy.

Chaobo99
Apr 5, 2007, 02:07 AM
yea it felt good to leave that cramp subway full of darkness..if i did my calculations correctly(calculator http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)..i hunted for 446,400 seconds of actual gaming time(124 hours and 20mins) yes i was that desperate x_x

Guarionex
Apr 5, 2007, 02:30 AM
Well, I found my second spawn of rappies in my Seraphi hunt.
2nd spawn: 2 rappy feathers

I made a point of doing a small scene as soon as I abandomed mission. But at least I got a deljabner board. Don't know how good it is, but it looks cool! I now need the delsaban blade to make it tho.

pikachief
Apr 5, 2007, 02:39 AM
well me and my friend searched for about 150-200 hours each and now we have given up.

the day i stopped searching i had 50k

the day after i had 500k XD i love having money again <3

Yuudai_Riisu
Apr 5, 2007, 02:47 AM
On 2007-03-31 18:21, Ryoki wrote:

On 2007-03-31 14:17, Deus-Irae wrote:

Dj's killed 50, no drop. Not even Rabol Rappy. For Christ's sake, my Lavis cannon had a drop rate of 1/22 from a pouilly slime, these are like, what, 1/50 or 1/62?

thats funny I killed 6 rappies got both the Halp serafi board and serafi feather

XenithFlare
Apr 5, 2007, 08:33 AM
Don't quite get how that's funny, but congrats. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif The rest of us are not so lucky... I had to hunt hour after hour when I wasn't at work, and I work full-time. Rappies and employment don't get along. >< Maybe if I quit my job they'd be happier towards me..... "Oh lookit that guy! He's trying to find us haha-- wait, where's he going?! WORK?! HE'S CHEATING ON US! D: Everyone! Hide!"

Guarionex
Apr 5, 2007, 03:56 PM
Well, today's hunt didn't rpove any fruitful. I just couldn't find those bird brains at all =/
I think they know my face, time for a makeover! (I wonder if the swimsuit will work for Jess...)

XenithFlare
Apr 5, 2007, 04:56 PM
I think that I will find rappies whenever I finish figuring out how to finish my vector art sig of my character, and still make it under the size limit (even though its dimensions are much, much smaller than yours, for example, the filesize stays around a constant 50-70k, even as a gif/jpeg). >< 35k is abnormally small...

But in other news: still no rappies as of yet! *continues*

Kaloa
Apr 5, 2007, 05:28 PM
So far I've fought 2 spawns of SS rank rappies in FFF (4 each time) for a total of 8 rappies. No dagger board, but lots of easter eggs.

As for S rank rappies, I've faced 4 spawns (2 spawns of 2 - one in FFF the other in the.. uh.. other LL mission, 1 spawn of 4 - Mad Creatures, and 1 spawn of 7 - Demons Above). Last night I decided to grind Demons Above for rare spawns and this morning I got the 7-rappy version. Rabol Rappy dropped from the first rappy, and the rest dropped eggs and feathers. Not too bad for a zero luck day, but I was really hoping Onma-baby would have dropped me something special, too.

Now that I got the armor board, it's back to grinding Linear Line for the dagger board for me. I'm going to take the rest of the day off from PSU though, 'cause I'm really, really tired of hunting for rare spawns. It's been ages since I've played through a mission regularly. The weeks before easter were spent hunting for white day Jaggos, and not too long before that we were stuck hunting for love rappies. I really don't like all these holidays being so close together.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaloa on 2007-04-05 15:31 ]</font>

XenithFlare
Apr 5, 2007, 05:35 PM
Methinks you need to party with me so I can have proof that rappies exist <_<

Senphion
Apr 5, 2007, 05:39 PM
Well, I'm brand new to this game. I haven't a clue what's going on, and what to do. but on my 3rd day, I managed to stumble on 2 rappy spawns in a row. (Mad Creatures C, and Sleeping Warriors C). I got the Serafi Feather, 2 rappy feathers and a bunch of eggs. Should I even bother trying to get the board? Or is it S+ only? I want this dagger now! xD

I'm only level 12 =/

Btw, do the eggs do anything besides act as a decoration? The rappy popping out of it every few seconds is funny and all, but kinda lame <.<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Senphion on 2007-04-05 15:46 ]</font>

Guarionex
Apr 5, 2007, 05:51 PM
On 2007-04-05 15:39, Senphion wrote:
Well, I'm brand new to this game. I haven't a clue what's going on, and what to do. but on my 3rd day, I managed to stumble on 2 rappy spawns in a row. (Mad Creatures C, and Sleeping Warriors C). I got the Serafi Feather, 2 rappy feathers and a bunch of eggs. Should I even bother trying to get the board? Or is it S+ only? I want this dagger now! xD

I'm only level 12 =/

Btw, do the eggs do anything besides act as a decoration? The rappy popping out of it every few seconds is funny and all, but kinda lame <.<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Senphion on 2007-04-05 15:46 ]</font>

Nope, they are just for decorations.
And you already have a seraphi feather? Why is the (PS)Universe so cruel with me? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Senphion
Apr 5, 2007, 05:55 PM
On 2007-04-05 15:51, Guarionex wrote:

On 2007-04-05 15:39, Senphion wrote:

I'm only level 12 =/

Nope, they are just for decorations.
And you already have a seraphi feather? Why is the (PS)Universe so cruel with me? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Well it seems its useless without the rarest part. The board =/

Guarionex
Apr 5, 2007, 05:58 PM
On 2007-04-05 15:55, Senphion wrote:

Well, both are equally useless withouth the other, but I haven't found even the feather. And that can be gotten at any rank >_<

Senphion
Apr 5, 2007, 05:59 PM
On 2007-04-05 15:58, Guarionex wrote:

On 2007-04-05 15:55, Senphion wrote:

Well, both are equally useless withouth the other, but I haven't found even the feather. And that can be gotten at any rank >_<

So the Board is an S only drop then right? Well that sucks for me. -.-

Guarionex
Apr 5, 2007, 06:03 PM
Lvl 80 paska rappies drop them, those are so far in S2 missions. =/

My problem so far is the delsabans. I can go through bel pannons and sendilans with garvity strike without much problem, but when delsabans appear, the start knocking me back half across the room. I CAN shoot them to death with my twin autoguns, but it annoys me being tossed like a rag doll T_T

Fulgore
Apr 5, 2007, 06:24 PM
People should keep their Sarafi Feathers....we WILL be getting the Sarafi-Senba board soon afterall

Hint Hint

Holy Crap! After reading someone's post of finding 7 rappies on Demons Above (on neudaiz) I checked psupedia and 2 of the maps out of 3 (3rd is blank at the moment) have 4 spawn version and 3+4 spawn version. Good Greif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif I'm SOOOOOO heading there before the event is over to devote an entire day. I want another Rabol Rappy board just for the heck of it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I finally put the one I got off Rainbow Beast in my Armor PM and I'm gonna hunt down some Metaresin after the event is over but I'm sick of looking for that Dagger on LL. It's Crazy trying to get the rare spawns right now...I don't know if it's because everyone is looking for em and that has something to do with it but I usually find a rare spawn in 2-3 hours and I spent 6 straight last nite with no luck. So...Gonna try for another day at least for LL and then for Demons Above and then I'm calling it quits this year http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Afterall, the next event I am pretty sure we can get the Serafi-Senba armor board so right now I'm actually more concerned about getting Serafi feathers than I am the Dagger board. I'm sure that armor will require like 8 or 15 or some freakish amount http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fulgore on 2007-04-05 16:41 ]</font>

haruna
Apr 5, 2007, 07:08 PM
My hunt went from bleah to WHOA when I got 3 spawns in Unsafe Passage last night.

No dagger board though...I have gotten:
-Serafi Feather x 3
-Rappy Feather x 2(could have gotten 1 more but it went to a friend)
-Easter Egg x 3(could have gotten 1 more but it went to a friend)

Solo-ing as a Fortetecher kind of sucks. Haruna is completely spellproof in a 50% dark Ageha senba(Bel Pannon Barta does nothing too) but when it comes to physical attacks, even with deband and jellen going, my 452 and I have both gone belly up.

My beast char is almost 60. I'll give him the 50% dark armor and a mega rainbow. Maybe he'll clear stuff out faster. His 442 is pretty heal happy.

Fulgore
Apr 5, 2007, 07:18 PM
On 2007-04-05 17:08, haruna wrote:
My hunt went from bleah to WHOA when I got 3 spawns in Unsafe Passage last night.

No dagger board though...I have gotten:
-Serafi Feather x 3
-Rappy Feather x 2(could have gotten 1 more but it went to a friend)
-Easter Egg x 3(could have gotten 1 more but it went to a friend)

Solo-ing as a Fortetecher kind of sucks. Haruna is completely spellproof in a 50% dark Ageha senba(Bel Pannon Barta does nothing too) but when it comes to physical attacks, even with deband and jellen going, my 452 and I have both gone belly up.

My beast char is almost 60. I'll give him the 50% dark armor and a mega rainbow. Maybe he'll clear stuff out faster. His 442 is pretty heal happy.

Your Sig http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif I ROTFL'd http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif No one probably remembers that but the Simpsons, "The Goggles, they do Nothing!" HAHAHA...

Had to laugh, *sigh* anyways, if your on the 360 maybe we should get together sometime to play LL Unsafe or Fight for Food and see what we come up with. I go pretty quick I think but with another Ft I think we would breeze through there. I have a 44% dark Hoza+rainbow and am lvl 69 with Class lvl 10 so...just Private Message me if your interested and setup a time/universe http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif So far my 3 spawns I found were on Universe 2 and I am only missins a Dagger board but if it came down to it and we were partying I'd rather have a Serafi feather or egg deco. Strange...Maybe...But I can't use that Dagger and I'd rather have the Serafi Feathers for the upcoming Serafi-Senba board http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

XenithFlare
Apr 5, 2007, 08:14 PM
I've got lots and lots of Serafi Feathers for sale in my alt shop... but then again, that's on PS2/PC...

Guarionex
Apr 6, 2007, 01:41 AM
Well. I decided to do the weirdest thing. I tried using my swimsuit to see if rappies would appear. They did. It was of course, a coincidence, but now I got myself two serafi feathers.

idon
Apr 6, 2007, 03:28 AM
Just after maintainence, I did a quick run in linear line and two rappy's came and gave me two eggs. screenies to come soon

XenithFlare
Apr 6, 2007, 08:41 AM
Now I'm unhappy; I have to work in the morning (more like... in 15 minutes), so I didn't stay up through the maintenance. >< Congrats to the two of you, of course, but... I don't care how long it takes! I will perservere!

Kaloa
Apr 6, 2007, 12:54 PM
Woke up and did 10 S2 runs through Linear Line, 2 of which turned out to be rare. On the downside, I didn't get my dagger board. One the upside though, I got a Rappy Feather and 3 easter eggs. The Rappy Feather gave me enough feathers to attempt my last synth on my Rabol Rappy board, and the easter eggs gave me enough egg decorations to completely fill my room. It's awesome entering my room and being greeted by 12 rappies popping out of eggs. ^.^

Anyhow, having a quick lunch break now, then it's back the the rare hunt! I'm hoping to get at least three spawns today. I've never gotten more than two spawns in a day, so if I can manage one more it'll be a new personal record!

XenithFlare
Apr 6, 2007, 01:34 PM
On 2007-04-06 10:54, Kaloa wrote:
Woke up and did 10 S2 runs through Linear Line, 2 of which turned out to be rare. On the downside, I didn't get my dagger board. One the upside though, I got a Rappy Feather and 3 easter eggs. The Rappy Feather gave me enough feathers to attempt my last synth on my Rabol Rappy board, and the easter eggs gave me enough egg decorations to completely fill my room. It's awesome entering my room and being greeted by 12 rappies popping out of eggs. ^.^

Anyhow, having a quick lunch break now, then it's back the the rare hunt! I'm hoping to get at least three spawns today. I've never gotten more than two spawns in a day, so if I can manage one more it'll be a new personal record!

Yeah, I've officially decided you need to party with me. XD Gib luck nao.

Congrats on the finds! I like the Easter Egg deco, but I'll stick with my room 'o Round Lanterns; it's sooooo much more amusing to watch someone come into my shop, take a quick look in the doorway, run out... then go WTF?! and run back in my room to watch the lanterns all turn around and XD them. It's full of roffle.

Kaloa
Apr 6, 2007, 03:03 PM
Hehe. I'd happily party with you sometime - after I've found my board. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Round lanterns, huh? I can't even remember what those look like, although.. the name sounds familiar. I like the easter decorations well enough, but I actually prefer my BT and WD lovers decorations more. I just thought that maybe having lots of egg decorations in my room might help lure the rappies to me... So far it seems to be working, but after easter is over I'll probably put them away~

Oh, and on another note, I just completed my 16th run of the day and managed to get my 3rd rare spawn of the day, too! All I got were another 2 egg rappy decorations though. *sighs* I guess the hunt continues~

Good luck with your own hunt. ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaloa on 2007-04-06 13:05 ]</font>

Skyly
Apr 6, 2007, 04:45 PM
So Today I Seen Male Hunters Had 3 Star Luck So I Decided To Create 1 And Do Some C Rank LL Runs. Took Me An Hour And 18 Minutes To Get My Rappies!! I Was Only Hunting Rappies For The Seasonal Decorations

4 Rappies Total
2 Rappy Feathers
2 Easter Eggs

haruna
Apr 6, 2007, 04:52 PM
On 2007-04-05 17:18, Fulgore wrote:
Your Sig http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif I ROTFL'd http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif No one probably remembers that but the Simpsons, "The Goggles, they do Nothing!" HAHAHA...

Had to laugh, *sigh* anyways, if your on the 360 maybe we should get together sometime to play LL Unsafe or Fight for Food and see what we come up with. I go pretty quick I think but with another Ft I think we would breeze through there. I have a 44% dark Hoza+rainbow and am lvl 69 with Class lvl 10 so...just Private Message me if your interested and setup a time/universe http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
I am indeed on 360 and I sent you a general PM. Wow. Finding someone willing to pass on the Halp Serafi board has been...rare. Most of my friends are as fanatical as I am about finding that gosh darn board.
We haven't really had problems since..well, it just hasn't dropped. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I was getting mostly Serafi feathers when my characters had luck(found 1 when my fG had 1* putzing around Unsafe Passage A and the rest were when my FT had 2*. The 2 regular rappy feathers dropped JUST after midnight when I lost my 2*. Punks!)

My SUV-happy 452 has also been a great help. Holy schmoo, rappies were burning for 1044 a tick! @_@

XenithFlare
Apr 6, 2007, 11:54 PM
I'm determined to have a full palatte of Serafi weapons by this time next year. <_< Is all I have to say...

XenithFlare
Apr 7, 2007, 04:44 PM
Now that I can use my 50% light pikor... it's BACK to rappy hunting! >:D Better hide the wife and kids, rappies!

Deus-Irae
Apr 8, 2007, 11:02 AM
after about a full week of not seeing any rappy spawn at all (ive been trying!), i found a correct map on my first run today.

i was doing Unsafe Passage S and i got an Egg and the Rabol Rappy board. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

more rappy pics!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/Deus13000/psu/psu20070401_063447_008.jpg?t=1176048032

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/Deus13000/psu/psu20070402_122842_016.jpg?t=1176048077

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/Deus13000/psu/psu20070402_122808_014.jpg?t=1176048124

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/Deus13000/psu/psu20070409_014325_002.jpg?t=1176048149

XenithFlare
Apr 9, 2007, 12:08 AM
Sure wish I could find rappies... = Dun suppose you'd trade that board though, huh? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif; That way I could go through the pain and terror of making it! =D

Guarionex
Apr 9, 2007, 12:12 AM
At less than a week away (I think) from loosing my chance at the Halp serafi board, I started thinking. Do I even use single hand daggers? No! So I gave up on the hunt. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif I think I'll wait for the next holiday and hope rappies drop something I like to use. By then I'll hopefully be higher leveled, and desabans won't knock back half across the screen. Hopefuly, my 2 serafi feathers WILL be used eventually on another weapon.

XenithFlare
Apr 9, 2007, 12:24 PM
I'm kinda bummed that I work almost the entire week, and that Thursday night is my LAST CHANCE to find the Halp Serafi board... but since I already have the weapon, I won't complain all that much. -_- I'll still do the runs, as my Axe PA still needs leveling, but if I don't find the board... I won't be too unhappy. I'm still looking for people who want to do runs with a small party, though (two-three people max)!

Takuchan
Apr 9, 2007, 06:25 PM
Figured I would post my adventures with rappies, since I'm still excited from finding the board. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Started last night at midnight, cause of Beast Female Luck3(Finally after a damn month). Basically it was pretty much straight grinding except for a few breaks including a 6 hour sleep time in the middle.

All were on LL S2 with Level3 Luck, it took me 97 total potential rare maps and about 9.5 hours total.

Rappies on Run 17: Rappie Feather x2
Rappies on Run 27: Rappie Feather + Easter Egg
Rappies on Run 46: Easter Egg x2
Rappies on Run 97(Ugh, 51 straight runs with no rappies): Halp Board + Easter Egg

Total Drops were(Didn't pick up 8* mats or below):
14 Vulcaline
6 Junaline
1 Merculine
1 Neptuline

And the real drops:
3 Deljaban Blades
1 Ban Photon
6 Ray Photon
1 Di Photon
50 Megi Photons

Now I just need to find a feather -_- cheapest I can find is 8 million...
Goodluck to all those still hunting!

XenithFlare
Apr 9, 2007, 08:48 PM
Congrats! Still no luck on my end, but I've not given up hope!

...Today! D:

PALRAPPYS
Apr 9, 2007, 08:55 PM
Grats! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Now, with all these reports of rappies, I MUST grind LLS2 for rappies until 3AM tonight! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif Or... sometime late at least! I WILL find the Halp Serafi... no matter what!

Deus-Irae
Apr 9, 2007, 10:37 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/Deus13000/psu/psu20070324_102113_008.jpg?t=1176176212

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/Deus13000/psu/psu20070324_102119_009.jpg?t=1176176249

XenithFlare
Apr 10, 2007, 12:01 AM
...Rappies look REALLY crappy up close. O.o;;

Guarionex
Apr 10, 2007, 12:03 AM
That's a deco... I can see a christmas tree in the back!

XenithFlare
Apr 10, 2007, 12:33 AM
They still look terrible. XD But yeah, the walls are visible, noticed that right away.

XenithFlare
Apr 12, 2007, 01:46 AM
Today was a busy day =P Found three sets of rappies in LL (three eggs, a rappy feather, and a serafi feather), and two sets of Jaggo (why is it rappies ALWAYS drop something, while Jaggo... don't?) while helping my gf level her alt. Only have until 4pm tomorrow to continue my hunt, so... here's hoping!

Melora
Apr 12, 2007, 04:08 AM
When I had 3 star luck the other day I went to EP to hunt me/quick so I had to do Forested Islands to get there. There were loads of worms and then in b2 some rappies appeared and I got a feather and an egg. Then in b3 they were in the final room as well and I got another egg and feather. Shame I was only doing C to pass through. So I think FI is better than LL, just no one bothers to go there.

Dj_SkyEpic
Apr 12, 2007, 06:34 AM
I'm so happy right now. All my hard work has payed off. Listening to Elvis Presley's "A little less Conversation JXL remix" brought me to an enclosure of the "Great Rappy Heist!"

My result: 37 rappy spawns. A total of 74 rappies. The 73rd rappy dropped this:

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/skyepic/psu20070412_202151_028.jpg

Thanks to everyone who's supported me for this. Especially Hikaru, Delsaber, Rena, Eleina, Aurora, Primera, KittyKatMeow, and many many more.

I hope all your wishes and efforts have given you the proper reward! Trust yourself and never stop like I did. I believe in you all ;D!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2007-04-12 04:39 ]</font>

Mayu
Apr 12, 2007, 06:37 AM
STUPID RAPPYS I'm sleepy :_: and I felt bad stabing that rappy over and over.. It was so cute now... I mean I HATE RAPPYS STUPID BIRDS

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryuugu-Rena on 2007-04-12 04:41 ]</font>

SStrikerR
Apr 12, 2007, 07:02 AM
ive only ever found 3 rappies, a long time ago..........mad creatures C or B, drops were
2 rappy wings
i got 1

XenithFlare
Apr 12, 2007, 03:41 PM
Congratulations, Dj! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif Your extermination of the Rappies finally paid off! 'Tis a shame now that I've yet to break 10 rappy spawns...¬_¬ And I'll only have an hour after work tonight before the Paska are gone for good... My last chance T-T It will happen tonight!

Guarionex
Apr 12, 2007, 04:05 PM
I think you all lead the rappies to extintion. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
I haven't seen one in days! How am I goin g to get the board if they dont appear? >_<

haruna
Apr 12, 2007, 04:24 PM
HUGE thanks to all who hunted with me: Scrutinizer(first and formost of course) MonsterManDan, Deth JR, Ajax, Warren, Shigecki, Caps, Anubis, Kadydenn, Jerika, Marnie, Helix and many many more.
Another extra thanks to Warren for cooking the thing for me and making an unbelievably 1337 %%%.

Duuude, I finally got the [B] Halp Serafi on the 10th when everyone had uberluck(it was found on Female Cast 2*.) This was the 7th rappy spawn I'd seen total, including spawns seen in 1 A and a bunch of regular S mission.

I've been trying to help a friend find a Rabol rappy on Mad Creatures and what really kills me is we read the guide wrong and threw out some potentially good maps. D8

Last night I saw 3 in Sleeping Warriors S. The little expletives didn't drop anything but Scrut got a Hard / Power Charge out of the rare Svaltus thingies. I'll give the Rabol Rappy 1 last push.

Deus-Irae
Apr 12, 2007, 07:57 PM
[
On 2007-04-12 04:34, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:

My result: 37 rappy spawns. A total of 74 rappies.

wow. congrats, you worked hard on that.

On 2007-04-12 13:41, XenithFlare wrote:
Congratulations, Dj! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif Your extermination of the Rappies finally paid off! 'Tis a shame now that I've yet to break 10 rappy spawns...¬_¬ And I'll only have an hour after work tonight before the Paska are gone for good... My last chance T-T It will happen tonight!

same here :/

i havent had much time at all since the weekend to hunt rappy, and now ill have just a few hours after work tonight to hunt for rappy.

looks like im about out of luck on this hunt. im pretty burnt out hunting rappy after the last few weeks anyways...

what a shitty drop rate on the Halp. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

pb4ugoout
Apr 12, 2007, 08:17 PM
So I guess I'm a noob but I've been playing for 40 hours and never seen a rappy. Do you have to be in the upper levels to run across them or do your luck stars have more to do with it? Maybe I'm just complaining but it's frustrating. Anywhere special I should look for them?

XenithFlare
Apr 12, 2007, 08:22 PM
I'm not so much having bad luck getting Rappies to drop good things, I've just had back luck FINDING rappies in the first place. >< Most maps that I get that are okay in the first block (which is maybe 3 of 20 maps) are usually bad in the second block. To date I've found six spawns, with ~70 hours logged in LL. This... is my... last chance... *chokes*

So I guess I'm a noob but I've been playing for 40 hours and never seen a rappy. Do you have to be in the upper levels to run across them or do your luck stars have more to do with it? Maybe I'm just complaining but it's frustrating. Anywhere special I should look for them?

You have to be on certain variants of a map. it depends, but the best place to find out which maps are good is here:

http://psupedia.info/index.php?title=Rare_Monsters

Luck may have something do to with it, but if I remember right, it's not confirmed.

DragonStorm
Apr 12, 2007, 09:37 PM
psu pedia is a rappy hunters site http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif...and omg who ever said Mad creatures C-X2 is flase they are WRONG...I got the distovas and i actually ran to the exit right away and i found 4 rappy paska's!! i was like omfg...and i got 4 easter eggs lol. this is 2 days before the easter end. So ya..also i did it again...exact same spawns and again distovas in the caves...ran to the exit but this time it was vahras...so oviously its just a matter or luck. But dam it was fun killing 4 rappies http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif...and nice job on the halp serafi

XenithFlare
Apr 13, 2007, 12:13 AM
Now for the final few hours before maintenance... Good luck everyone!

Guarionex
Apr 13, 2007, 01:13 AM
I want to thank Projectfame for helping mw a bit in my rappy hunt. I haven't seen a rappy in days, despite my efforts, but I knew I was going to find one before maintenance.
I honestly can't say how many times I tried, but I was on almost all day. I wanted the dagger, but most of all, I think at the end, I just wanted to see another rappy spawn. And since I've heard some comments like "OMG! Just before servers went down! I saw rappy and found X rare!" I was sure THAt was going to happen to me. As a prize for perseverance, I will get my board.

It never happened. I raised a whole level (from 64 to 65) hunting in LL S2, and didn't see a single rappy.
I feel hollow and bitter on the inside.
So.. what's the next holiday rappy coming? Because now it's personal! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

XenithFlare
Apr 13, 2007, 01:15 AM
I nearly cried, turning off my PS3 without even a hint of a potential rappy map...