PDA

View Full Version : a little help with technics please

tate
Mar 31, 2007, 07:13 AM
I have a couple of things that I would like to ask about technics.

1. what is it that makes them level up? (damage,hits,killing blows?)

2.What is the tech.% on tne technics for?

thanks!

R2D6battlebot
Mar 31, 2007, 07:26 AM
1. Hits
2. It has something to do with how powerful the tech is, not sure exactly how the multipliers work

PALRAPPYS
Mar 31, 2007, 07:27 AM
1. Hits--ex: 1 damage will you give you the same percent increase 9000 damage.

2. Your damage increase. Your rod's TP x Spell's Tech %=Damage outcome

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Side Note~
The damage outcome is the TP, and as you probably know, it is not the exact damage.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PALRAPPYS on 2007-03-31 05:38 ]</font>

tate
Mar 31, 2007, 07:45 AM
Thanks for thr replys, I have a few follow up ?s

1. I use my Barta technic much more than my Foie but the Foie is level 18 and the Barta only 8?

2. What determines the spells tech%? my barta is 106% but my foie is like 218%

Thanks!

R2D6battlebot
Mar 31, 2007, 07:46 AM
1. Some techs level faster than others.
2. Some techs are more powerful than others :/

Keep in mind though that Barta can hit more than one thing, Foie cant

soolayah
Mar 31, 2007, 07:55 AM
the techs that hit multiple enemies also level faster if you hit their max capacity of enemies; you don't have to worry about that with the ones that only hit one enemy.

tate
Mar 31, 2007, 08:01 AM
Thanks guys, whats the max number of enmeys for Barta? and is not hitting the max number harmful or just not as fast?

thanks!

R2D6battlebot
Mar 31, 2007, 08:23 AM
Just not as fast, and i think Barta penetrates as many as are in a straight line, ive seen it hit maybe 4

EspioKaos
Mar 31, 2007, 08:28 AM
On 2007-03-31 06:01, tate wrote:
Thanks guys, whats the max number of enmeys for Barta? and is not hitting the max number harmful or just not as fast?

thanks!

Unlike the ra-series which will only hit three enemies even if there are seven in range, I don't think barta (or zonde) have a maximum number of enemies they can hit. As long as they're all in line and range of the TECHNIC, they'll get hit and add to your experience. But because of this ability to hit so many enemies, these two TECHs take forever (it seems) to level. Long story short, try to hit as many enemies as you can in a single cast.

Rashiid
Mar 31, 2007, 08:35 AM
Zonde does take terrible long, but thing is, u just gotta kno WHEN to use it.

Spamming it on 1 Jarba will get it nowhere.