PDA

View Full Version : The Domino Effect

Lamak
Mar 31, 2007, 09:44 PM
It always seems like when maybe a group of people go to the newest mission , others follow. Then others follow , etc. etc. Then after a while everyone has flocked to the mission and it becomes the new Hot Spot. Why does this always happen? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Gemel
Mar 31, 2007, 09:47 PM
People want more money for better equipment, and they want better equipment for whatever reason.
Lab SS does give more money than Crimson Beast but in Crimson Beast you get to find that one power unit and you also dont have to worry about some enemies, I think (havent dont Lab or Crimson beast yet)

Lamak
Mar 31, 2007, 09:48 PM
But Crimson Beast doesn't have any ubarz. Only units that are easy to get. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Itsuki
Mar 31, 2007, 09:49 PM
I think its not that people are joining the bandwagon, its that certain missions are superior to others in terms of rewards and effort involved.

So, when there becomes a mission with relatively low difficulty and a high reward, its only time before people notice. Then once some people notice, the word will get around, and people will want to do it more. And then, it becomes the hot spot.

Dragwind
Mar 31, 2007, 09:50 PM
People have their reasons you know. Just because you might be out for those items, doesnt mean others are.

Lamak
Mar 31, 2007, 09:51 PM
The thing is when did this happen :

Leveling Up > Getting Rare Items

I try not to cap anymore and try to hunt rares. Rares that nobody else is hunting.
I don't consider Halp Serafi a rare because everyone is hunting it.

6string4play
Mar 31, 2007, 10:18 PM
Because people are wusses and are tired of restarting because of bees.

Dragwind
Mar 31, 2007, 10:25 PM
On 2007-03-31 19:51, Lamak wrote:
The thing is when did this happen :

Leveling Up > Getting Rare Items

I try not to cap anymore and try to hunt rares. Rares that nobody else is hunting.
I don't consider Halp Serafi a rare because everyone is hunting it.

I am the same way basically. I dont really focus on leveling up, but atm im hunting rares. When I feel like it, I'll level up. The thing is people have various reasons for doing those missions. Whether it be meseta, mp, lvling, etc.

And to say Halp Serafi isnt a rare because everyone is hunting it? XD!

I think I laughed so hard my gut hurt. Its a limited time item, making it rare enough. Nevermind it being an S rank, and finding rappy baska's isnt easy. Phail.

ThEoRy
Apr 1, 2007, 02:25 PM
or maybe its because as you said it's the newest mission? i mean it is the newest mission. why wouldn't every1 wanna try the newest mission. I mean after all it is the ... well u get the idea.