PDA

View Full Version : Quick Quick

RMur
Mar 31, 2007, 09:51 PM
Hey. Just Wondering if anyone can tell me the fastest and easiest place to find a quick unit. Thanks,
RMur

Lamak
Mar 31, 2007, 09:52 PM
Eastern Peril A

Umberger
Mar 31, 2007, 09:53 PM
Me/Quick from Eastern Peril A/S is fastest.

Har/Quick only drops from Demons Above S...but will drop from Eastern Peril S2 in the future.

RMur
Mar 31, 2007, 09:57 PM
Thanks! If I can find one someone said they'd trade a halarod for it so I looking so I can get that. But, which one is better? Har/quick?

Syl
Apr 1, 2007, 01:07 AM
Well it depends. It may not be better for say, some one with very low TP (FOcasts for example). Har/Quick gives you 300% casting speed, but -100 TP, while Me/Quick gives you 200% casting speed and -30 TP.

Itsuki
Apr 1, 2007, 01:15 AM
On 2007-03-31 23:07, WatchThemFeed wrote:
Well it depends. It may not be better for say, some one with very low TP (FOcasts for example). Har/Quick gives you 300% casting speed, but -100 TP, while Me/Quick gives you 200% casting speed and -30 TP.

That makes it sound... a bit misleading.

The /quick units only decrease the pre-cast time, it doesn't actually speed up the casting animation. Now, these numbers aren't right, but this is just an example of how it works in the actual game.

A tech may have a casting delay of 1 second, and the animation may take 1 second. But the /quick will onyl effect the casting delay. So the difference between a mei/quick and a haru/quick would be the difference between 1.5seconds and 1.33seconds.

Basically the point I'm getting at is, the Haru/quick is slightly better, but the difference isn't noticable. You're better off just getting whichever one you can.

Dragwind
Apr 1, 2007, 02:09 AM
Id rather go for the me/quick and use canes, but thats just me >.>;

imfanboy
Apr 1, 2007, 02:12 AM
Having seen both (and having borrowed the har/quick from a buddy), I say without doubt or reservation that the me/quick is far better.

The har/quick is INFINTESMALLY faster; you can barely even see the difference. On the other hand, -70 more TP really does hurt, even the newearl and newman fortetechers out there.

Dragwind
Apr 1, 2007, 02:18 AM
On 2007-04-01 00:12, imfanboy wrote:
Having seen both (and having borrowed the har/quick from a buddy), I say without doubt or reservation that the me/quick is far better.

The har/quick is INFINTESMALLY faster; you can barely even see the difference. On the other hand, -70 more TP really does hurt, even the newearl and newman fortetechers out there.

My point exactly. The TP drop isnt worth the barely noticble casting speed which wont even make up for the overall damage dealt within a certain period of time.